Hello There, Guest!

12-04-2011, 11:36 PM | Post: #261
Offline NightFly 
(11-04-2011 04:22 PM)SnaKe22 Wrote:  Pay2Win.
Quoted for truth, looks like it's starting to move that way? Sad...very sad...
14-04-2011, 05:53 AM | Post: #262
Offline [S]hadow 
Great that the prize are dropped
14-04-2011, 03:07 PM | Post: #263
Offline SnaKe22 
Oh nice new overpowered weapons for real money only. ok im out this is a PAY2Play and PAY2Win game now. it will fail liek battle heros did. you will never learn it..have fun.
14-04-2011, 03:13 PM | Post: #264
Offline Deadlyraver 
all play 4 free games should have chamions online's system

1. free 2 play
2. heaps of free items
3. heaps more better items that cost money
and last but definitely not least
Premium(get almost everything you can ingame including character slots for the period you have premium (all character slots are unuseble when premium ends until you premium again) and your non premium Character cant have any premium stuff on it(for obvious reasons) )

[Image: BFP4FSignature.png]
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2011 03:15 PM by Deadlyraver.)
14-04-2011, 03:38 PM | Post: #265
Offline Grahn 
Prices went down ok but even veteran weapon perfomance dropped so if you want effective weapon then use credit card...So coiners are only ones who really can enjoy this game.
Rite i have done my beta testing and thats it..
15-04-2011, 08:28 PM | Post: #266
Offline Tho-1528 
Is there a chance to decrease the prices on the Elite weapons? (UMP, M249 SAW, M95, AUG, etc) 980 is quite a lot.

New sig required...
16-05-2011, 01:17 AM | Post: #267
Offline Kronin 
(14-04-2011 03:13 PM)Deadlyraver Wrote:  all play 4 free games should have chamions online's system

1. free 2 play
2. heaps of free items
3. heaps more better items that cost money
and last but definitely not least
Premium(get almost everything you can ingame including character slots for the period you have premium (all character slots are unuseble when premium ends until you premium again) and your non premium Character cant have any premium stuff on it(for obvious reasons) )

I don't think you can compare an FPS and an RPG but i got your point, i played it. However it doesn't differ from BFP4F in what it offers to free players and, while premium is there, many things avaiable to free users for real cash cost way more (two character slots: more than 10 euros, here with 5 you can afford 3 slots). I hope you got my point Big Grin

However, most of you guys are missing a point: this game needs to be profitable to be kept on. Period. If EA doesn't see profit, it will close. EAsy is not a no profit organization. The guys who work there explained pretty well their point.

There's a problem with your connection.
Please wait while the server decides if he likes you.
[Image: 21mb4tx.png]