Hello There, Guest!

28-08-2014, 02:38 AM | Post: #1
Offline E-Serna 
What I want is the soldier from Battlefield 3 with the face of the attachment in the bottom, (Don't know the guys name or the character), with some 'Deal with it glasses'. The Caption : MLG Certified. I also want a small Mlg Logo in a corner to look kind of official. Surprise Me ?

.jpg  Patrick.jpg (Size: 30.89 KB / Downloads: 9)

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." - J.K Rowling

[Image: GqIhPY1.png]
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2014 01:11 AM by E-Serna.)
29-08-2014, 12:32 AM | Post: #2
Offline BELGIUM-YORAN 
[Image: 33xgakm.jpg]

Thx to mithrilchain, I learned this passion from him!

YT channel|Question? Write me a PM|IGC Warthread | Thx to Medickill for this Sig
29-08-2014, 01:09 AM | Post: #3
Offline E-Serna 
(29-08-2014 12:32 AM)BELGIUM-YORAN Wrote:  Thx to mithrilchain, I learned this passion from him!

I like it, but I'm looking for somethings Official. Like I mentioned above, I just want the face of the guy (not sure his character), and with the soldier from Battlefield 3. I will add the picture to my files, for later use.

Let me write the details again.
  • Soldier From Battlefield 3
  • Deal with it glasses.
  • Nigel Thornberry.
  • M.L.G Logo, in the the corner, Official looking.
  • No Name Though.
  • Caption : M.L.G Certified.

Nice Surprise Though. Tongue

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." - J.K Rowling

(This post was last modified: 29-08-2014 05:50 AM by E-Serna.)
29-08-2014, 03:44 AM | Post: #4
Offline DerekYoung 
The character's name is Nigel Thornberry.

[Image: 19.png]
29-08-2014, 04:50 AM | Post: #5
Offline Mithrilchain 
(29-08-2014 12:32 AM)BELGIUM-YORAN Wrote:  Thx to mithrilchain, I learned this passion from him!

Jaja

I can give it a shot, but don't expect anything soon, school started and classes are rough. <.<

29-08-2014, 07:29 AM | Post: #6
Offline .SevenEleven. 
Didn't know exactly how you wanted it, but i took a crack at it anyway. Wink

[Image: StRiKuG.png]

[Image: 71Lqsx6.png]

(20-08-2014 03:18 PM)Solid Wrote:  Nah, Eisscratch was only hated by the unreasonable which do not know the difference between a Community Representative and a Producer/Leading Position
29-08-2014, 10:46 PM | Post: #7
Offline E-Serna 
Oh My God!, That's Awesome! I love it I hate to sound needy, but all it needs is a background, and instead of bf4 soldier the one from bf3. Besides that, awesome. The background should be the Bf3 background, it would look dank!

30-08-2014, 05:59 AM | Post: #8
Offline .SevenEleven. 
Ah ok, i can probably do that if not, I'm sure Mithrilchain or someone else could.

(20-08-2014 03:18 PM)Solid Wrote:  Nah, Eisscratch was only hated by the unreasonable which do not know the difference between a Community Representative and a Producer/Leading Position
30-08-2014, 08:15 AM | Post: #9
Offline .SevenEleven. 
Better? (I don't usually make sigs with backgrounds)

30-08-2014, 10:14 PM | Post: #10
Offline E-Serna 
Thanks, I ❤ It!

Today, 07:47 AM | Post: #11
Offline Mithrilchain 
mk if I decided to make one, cuz I completely forgot with all this fking AP work..., I'll PM it to yay. Wink