Hello There, Guest!

14-04-2011, 10:11 AM | Post: #21
Offline Knokky 
Everyone should consider buying the Veteran's mp7 for engineers.
This weapon outclasses all the other ones.
Here you have a video of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmWf-mvGaDI
18-04-2011, 11:45 PM | Post: #22
Offline Drummernate 
Updated!

*Now includes the UMP and Mp412 REX overviews!* (Also corrected the PP2000 to say that it has a 30 round magazine since the latest patch.)

[Image: ssigj.png]

Dubstep, dragons, and tanks... Now that would make an epic game!
19-04-2011, 01:24 AM | Post: #23
Offline [AUS]R(+)CKET 
btw, Field Repair do give you points, +10 Teamate Healing at slower rate.

it heals 2% of max HP of the teammate vehicle per second. Range: Touch-like
19-04-2011, 01:44 AM | Post: #24
Offline SnowPlow 
it's a cool guide well done . lets get more training points now to make this interesting .

[Image: Snowplow_sig.png]
19-04-2011, 05:24 PM | Post: #25
Offline Drummernate 
(19-04-2011 01:24 AM)0x5b;AUS0x5d;R(+)CKET Wrote:  btw, Field Repair do give you points, +10 Teamate Healing at slower rate.

it heals 2% of max HP of the teammate vehicle per second. Range: Touch-like

Cool, thanks for the tip!

I will replace my old info about it with this.

(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 05:28 PM by Drummernate.)
19-04-2011, 07:53 PM | Post: #26
Offline DrDred-E 
I'm sorry, I appreciate the time you put into the guide...But I have to say after reading it I disagree with some of your opionins and conclusions...at least based on my style of play and skill level. I can see how you might draw the conclusions you did but I just cant agree on everything. Thank you though for the effort.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 02:53 AM by DrDred-E.)
20-04-2011, 02:21 AM | Post: #27
Offline Drummernate 
(19-04-2011 07:53 PM)DrDred-E Wrote:  Maybe the guide is just a bit dated pre-patching. I would break down each point I'm referring to but you wrote so much I would have to write my own guideSmile. Thank you though for the effort.

Nope i update it after each patch...

If you don't mind sharing at least a little bit of how you play/what you dislike or don't agree with i might incorporate it though. Wink

20-04-2011, 02:41 AM | Post: #28
Offline DrDred-E 
Hi, I will write something up. In the mean time I'll post a link to a YouTube video I'm rendering right now of my Engineer. I've changed my style quite a bit sense I made the vid on the use of mines. Please don't take what I said in the wrong way..I truly appreciate anyones input on tactics and information. I'm a long time Bf'r and I play extremely aggressively. Will get back to u.Smile Btw I changed my comment..that sounded a bit harsh and there is good information in there.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 02:55 AM by DrDred-E.)
08-05-2011, 05:37 AM | Post: #29
Offline Jemaine 
You sir, are a god to me right now.
09-05-2011, 01:24 PM | Post: #30
Offline Corvax 
(13-03-2011 10:35 PM)Drummernate Wrote:  Rule #4: Never Leave a Tank!

This is really important! If you leave your tank inside an enemy base they can take it, repair it, and use it against you. This also means your tank won't respawn again until the tank is killed, so your team will be down 1 tank until that problem is resolved. It would be better to die with the tank then to give it to the enemy and let them kill you with it 10 times.

This is a very important piece of advice as an extra tank on the enemy team can wreak a lot of havok, especially if you spawn far from it!

If you can find a safe spot to put a mine under it and repair it then go ahead, but if you are unable to do that I find jumping out of the vehicle and putting a grenade under it a good strategy. Not only will you survive, but you will also keep the opposing team from repairing it and using it against your team. It also respawns at about the same time it would have respawned if you died in the vehicle!
09-05-2011, 05:34 PM | Post: #31
Offline raptor_jesus 
yeah its pretty funny when you attack an enemy tank twice, they jump out of it, you shoot them dead then hop in the tank and take it to safety, where you repair it

[Image: p4fr3]
suggestions: Pilot skill training * ^[CBC]^ Closed Beta Community ^[CBC]^ * Right click = remove 1 training
09-05-2011, 06:40 PM | Post: #32
Offline Funnybot 
"Rule #5: Don't Fly Unless You Have Practice!" lol... so how peapoles can have practice?? ofc by flying
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 06:41 PM by Funnybot.)
10-05-2011, 08:01 AM | Post: #33
Offline LoLTion 
Drummer, i saw your guide about the RPG, but i dont know why does my RPG does damage to tank and APC at a low damage.. and the points i get from damaging them is like +12, +13...Can you help me?
Thanks
10-05-2011, 11:51 AM | Post: #34
Offline The_Juan 
The only thing I do for the Anti-tank mines is to rush to a tank or APC and drop a mine then BOOM! Worth the suicide attempt for 300-999 exp + 50 exp(each person in a vehicle)! Big Grin

[Image: 56942843dbadf9m3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 11:52 AM by The_Juan.)
11-05-2011, 04:05 AM | Post: #35
Offline Drummernate 
(09-05-2011 06:40 PM)Funnybot Wrote:  "Rule #5: Don't Fly Unless You Have Practice!" lol... so how peapoles can have practice?? ofc by flying

If you read on you will see my suggestion...

Yes you have to practice by flying, but not with a heli full of teammates that then have to wait an extra 7 seconds to respawn + the extra time it will take to get to the destination without a heli.

(10-05-2011 08:01 AM)LoLTion Wrote:  Drummer, i saw your guide about the RPG, but i dont know why does my RPG does damage to tank and APC at a low damage.. and the points i get from damaging them is like +12, +13...Can you help me?
Thanks

Sorry, I forgot to update the damage in my last update...

The RPG now does 120-180 damage to APC's and 200-300 damage to Tanks.

It shows the small numbers for some reason when i shoot tanks sometimes too but i don't know why... maybe it is a bug? It still gives me 300 points but it only shows 17-27 or something like that.

13-05-2011, 01:35 AM | Post: #36
Offline RT1969 
thanks alot for your guide, very useful descriptions.

Concerning the small numbers: AFAIK they come from the splash damage of the RPG calculated after the impact damage. Idealy it would display the sum of the damage (direct + indirect) buT ATM it is a known bug waiting to be fixed.
15-05-2011, 04:22 AM | Post: #37
Offline Owlstar 
I want to make an Engineer as my second class, but how do you lock on with the RPG? I made a practice engineer on another account, and I don't know if I'm locking on correctly or not.
15-05-2011, 07:23 AM | Post: #38
Offline The_Juan 
(15-05-2011 04:22 AM)Owlstar Wrote:  I want to make an Engineer as my second class, but how do you lock on with the RPG? I made a practice engineer on another account, and I don't know if I'm locking on correctly or not.

Trace a vehicle with a tracer dart, if you see a square on a vehicle, it's lock and automatically directed the RPG in any direction you will shoot but watch where you aim your RPG though. I recommend you shoot the RPG upward without any roof or structure if you are new to shooting RPGs. Tongue

[Image: 56942843dbadf9m3.jpg]
15-05-2011, 08:29 AM | Post: #39
Offline General.Thor 
I like the guide, but your tactical tips are pretty obvious to experienced or advanced players. You might want to add some more advanced or sophisticated tactical tips. Otherwise, it's awesome!!
15-05-2011, 06:21 PM | Post: #40
Offline Drummernate 
(15-05-2011 08:29 AM)General.Thor Wrote:  I like the guide, but your tactical tips are pretty obvious to experienced or advanced players. You might want to add some more advanced or sophisticated tactical tips. Otherwise, it's awesome!!

Yeah, I'm trying to devise some more advanced tactics, and maybe even level specific tactics, but right now I have been playing as my Assault so i want to wait until he hits level 20 (He's halfway through 18 now) before i start adding tactics and the like.