Hello There, Guest!

11-03-2011, 12:26 PM | Post: #21
Offline Vanilla 
(11-03-2011 12:20 PM)redharvest Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 11:53 AM)subhurocks Wrote:  every 20 mins oh yeah? well im getting kicked by PB every minute and even if i somehow luckily survive longer connection is lost within 2 mins maximum

get a better computer/internet connection, a computer get's old after half a year you know, and a new one isnt that expensive

Half a year? Are you really that ignorant? Wow...
11-03-2011, 12:33 PM | Post: #22
Offline rpprjochen 
stupid whare are the other outfits ???
11-03-2011, 12:42 PM | Post: #23
Offline [L3]Luke 
i think a new "unexpected" and "cool" may be:

1.new map
2.tier 3 training
3.or free bf for testers xD
11-03-2011, 12:45 PM | Post: #24
Offline XkSAssassin 
(11-03-2011 12:42 PM)0x5b;L30x5d;Luke Wrote:  i think a new "unexpected" and "cool" may be:

1.new map
2.tier 3 training

I think only first and second Big Grin

I still do.
11-03-2011, 12:54 PM | Post: #25
Offline Micromac 
(11-03-2011 10:55 AM)HedgeTrimmer Wrote:  You mean a noob tube

Better as the NOOBS with the RPG !!!
11-03-2011, 12:56 PM | Post: #26
Offline Galladrim 
Thank you so much for nerfing claymores Smile

Restores my faith in the developers ability to listen to the community
11-03-2011, 01:09 PM | Post: #27
Offline R0HYPN0LiZER-ENG 
(11-03-2011 11:13 AM)Machinista Wrote:  Hmmm... what would be unexpected?

Anyone else a little worried about that statement lol? If it's unexpected, it's something that hasn't been widely requested yet. Dodgy

Cheers for the updates to claymores though Smile

well... how about a completely new map not recycled from bf2???

.: 1337 SIGNATURE HERE :.
11-03-2011, 01:17 PM | Post: #28
Offline PapaLazarou 
1. Match end is awful... It doesn't give you time to understand what just happened
2. all bugs I never had- appeared after update (all bugs that that update was aiming at)
3. claymores (!) WTF? if i place it and someone kills me - it's exploding without even harming the killer... I don't care about claymore spammers- it's not annoying to die stepping on one, but claymores now are useless... it's not worth planting them since if you get killed, and you might get killed- it's not there anymore...
4. every cosmetic detail in HUD is laggy and unnecessary, the only thing that really needs update (vehicle position icon) is still there...
5. the most annoying thing- the mouse lag- when the position of mouse is not correctly displayed... oh and that ready button- is really annoying too.
worst "fix" ever

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 01:18 PM by PapaLazarou.)
11-03-2011, 01:22 PM | Post: #29
Offline AlGreen  Go to next Official Response...
(11-03-2011 01:17 PM)PapaLazarou Wrote:  1. Match end is awful... It doesn't give you time to understand what just happened
2. all bugs I never had- appeared after update (all bugs that that update was aiming at)
3. claymores (!) WTF? if i place it and someone kills me - it's exploding without even harming the killer... I don't care about claymore spammers- it's not annoying to die stepping on one, but claymores now are useless... it's not worth planting them since if you get killed, and you might get killed- it's not there anymore...
4. every cosmetic detail in HUD is laggy and unnecessary, the only thing that really needs update (vehicle position icon) is still there...
5. the most annoying thing- the mouse lag- when the position of mouse is not correctly displayed... oh and that ready button- is really annoying too.
worst "fix" ever

Most things you mentioned there is on our todo-list. Should see improvements there not too long, but sometimes we have to go two steps forward and one back for the greater good.

Aleksander Grøndal
Producer
Twitter : @alekssg
11-03-2011, 01:47 PM | Post: #30
Offline ReCoN+SkILz 
I don't agree on the claymores, if you place them on hotspots you can easily make kills with them. Them disappearing when you die is not more then reasonable. Compare it with battlefield 2 with friendly fire enabled, what meant they will also explode if a friendly soldier walks past them then it's not that bad. But one player says claymores are too much while the other complains that they are useless.

[Image: allernieuwstesig.png]

aka:|| No1Engi || ExeCuTioN-StYle || NL_Unagi||
11-03-2011, 01:57 PM | Post: #31
Offline SneR 
hardware requirements
minimum
* Operating system: Windows XP or Windows Vista
* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz
* RAM: 512 MB (1 GB on Windows Vista)
* Video card: 128 MB, Pixel shader 2.0, DirectX 9.0c
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Hard Drive space: 1 GB
* Internet connection: 256 kbit

my brother pc is

* Operating system: Windows XP
* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.7 GHz
* RAM: 768 MB
* Video card: 512 MB, Pixel shader 3.0, DirectX 10.0c
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Hard Drive space: 1 GB
* Internet connection: 26mb

And game not working good on super low game laging... procesing working on 100%

For such performance, brothers PC should play to work on better graphics with no problems.

I think this game needs to be optimized better, because it does work as told!

AMD PHENOM 9950
BLACK EDITION x 4 2.6 GHz
ASUS ATI RADEON HD4870 1GB DDR5
HDD 500GB SATA II
MOTHERBOARD M4A78 PRO
MEMORY 2 x 2GB DDR2 KINGSTON 1600+
LC POWER 550W
MONITOR ACER V22.3HQ FULL HD

[Image: Sne_R_BF3.gif]
11-03-2011, 02:11 PM | Post: #32
Offline scientist 
More vehcles(maybe a PT boat), more weapons, maybe even destructable cover.
11-03-2011, 02:12 PM | Post: #33
Offline Tokyo_Knight 
(11-03-2011 12:42 PM)0x5b;L30x5d;Luke Wrote:  i think a new "unexpected" and "cool" may be:

1.new map
2.tier 3 training

I choose option 3Shy

They did that with need for speed world, they gave each of us closed beta testers 40,000 boost points so hopefully they will do the same here.
11-03-2011, 02:20 PM | Post: #34
Offline GraveDisorder 
Exciting stuff it's been so great being part of the Closed beta! it's a shame all of us CB testers can't get together and have some beers and frags Sad lets make EA fly us all to a private island so we can have an EPIC CB lan party and get hammered and talk about how great we are Tongue

I think the unexpected thing will be something to do with clans or even a link to BF3 in some way? I remember reading an article that said if you are going to ply BF3 then P4F is something you are going to want/or need to be a part of Smile.

Or the unexpected thing could be them closing the whole game down LOL.,.....

I Cant wait it's been fun, and I've made some great friends here and I'm looking forward to what the future of this game and it's community hold Smile

[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
11-03-2011, 02:21 PM | Post: #35
Offline SirSniper 
I want double scoping bug fixed :/. And as for the claymores, they were op and now they're up, but imo its better that way.
11-03-2011, 02:27 PM | Post: #36
Offline Dryver1 
(11-03-2011 11:53 AM)subhurocks Wrote:  every 20 mins oh yeah? well im getting kicked by PB every minute and even if i somehow luckily survive longer connection is lost within 2 mins maximum

You can try to reinstall the game, I had the problem as well. It was fixed after reinstall.

11-03-2011, 02:30 PM | Post: #37
Offline PapaLazarou 
(11-03-2011 01:22 PM)AlGreen Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 01:17 PM)PapaLazarou Wrote:  1. Match end is awful... It doesn't give you time to understand what just happened
worst "fix" ever

Most things you mentioned there is on our todo-list. Should see improvements there not too long, but sometimes we have to go two steps forward and one back for the greater good.

I agree with this concept, and hope that bugs will be fixed soon, it's closed beta after all...
but "cosmetic" polish should not change the concept or idea of the gameplay... what I really like about battlefield series is realism of battle scenarios and tactics... I suggest You could adjust claymores more, to fit them in their own niche... maybe put a refresh time needed to plant another, or max. time it's active, or maybe max. amount for a team... Things disappearing after death is like a cold shower to the realistic feel of this game... Everyone has a role on the battlefield, so recon spotters should be able to have their own tactics, and claymore disappearing means their mission is not effective/ not necessary/ aborted if/when they die... IMHO this should be adjusted...

11-03-2011, 02:36 PM | Post: #38
Offline DefaultWarrior 
Dear BFP4F team,

Your party will be well-deserved.

[Image: unleddefaultwarrior.png]

Click here for attack heli guide! (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 02:36 PM by DefaultWarrior.)
11-03-2011, 02:44 PM | Post: #39
Offline WarCoke 
New maps with new vechiles?
Free weaps?
Lot'sa money?
Destructible enviroment?
Physics?
Something cool it will be Big Grin

My System:

HP H8-1131sc
With nVidia 545 (3GB)
Intel-i7 2600 (3.40 Ghz)
Windows 7 64-bit
RAM: 8 GB
Heart (This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 12:39 PM by WarCoke.)
11-03-2011, 02:44 PM | Post: #40
Offline Regasus 
(11-03-2011 10:32 AM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  ..
Well, that’s it for now! The team is having a small get together celebrating the past months achievements. This is when game devs to head off for some cold drinks (beer), socialize (talking about games) and general merrymaking (Karaoke apparently)...

I Lol'd Big Grin