Hello There, Guest!

11-03-2011, 10:32 AM | Post: #1
Offline Silvanoshi Go to next Official Response...
Having released a brand new game update yesterday, Aleksander thought it the perfect time to post another update, letting the community know what is happening and where we are at with Battlefield Play4Free.

At ease Soldiers!

Yesterday we launched a new update which we referred to internally as "Bugs & Polish 1". As its name suggests, this update is mainly focused on fixing and updating what’s already in game. As we approach Open Beta we will release a number of these updates in order to have the game as good and stable as possible, ensuring a smooth launch. Several of the fixes we have included in this update are based on feedback from you guys (Claymores anyone?) and I hope that you will continue to provide the extremely high standard of feedback which you have up to this point. It is truly appreciated. Now, rest assured we’re not only fixing bugs in our updates, we also have some new neat stuff coming up, but I can’t talk about it just yet! I can however, promise that it will be cool, and somewhat unexpected!

Well, that’s it for now! The team is having a small get together celebrating the past months achievements. This is when game devs to head off for some cold drinks (beer), socialize (talking about games) and general merrymaking (Karaoke apparently).

See you on the Battlefield!
Aleksander Grøndal
- Producer

Enjoy
Silvanoshi
11-03-2011, 10:42 AM | Post: #2
Offline EPIC-Landon144
(11-03-2011 10:32 AM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  we also have some new neat stuff coming up, but I can’t talk about it just yet! I can however, promise that it will be cool, and somewhat unexpected!

Sharqi, new weapons (M16A3, M60, ...) prob new outfits tier 3 training, what else could it be?
11-03-2011, 10:45 AM | Post: #3
Offline Tyler 
New cloths? maybe some gun mods.. Rolleyes

[Image: bgqr.png]
11-03-2011, 10:47 AM | Post: #4
Offline Jamppa 
Grenade laucher for m16!
11-03-2011, 10:51 AM | Post: #5
Offline Cranky 
A well-deserved one!
11-03-2011, 10:55 AM | Post: #6
Offline HedgeTrimmer 
You mean a noob tube

[Image: BFP4F_Mini_Sig005.jpg]

Look out for the Hedge Trimmer'Because he ain't friendly'
11-03-2011, 11:04 AM | Post: #7
Offline Zagajev 
Maybe the commander feature?^^

Signature edited by RIC0H:
- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

Greetz Zagajev
[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9586/b4free.png[img]
11-03-2011, 11:06 AM | Post: #8
Offline bird36 
Fixed lag would be nice. Focus on getting the game running smoothly first, then comes the fun stuff.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 11:07 AM by bird36.)
11-03-2011, 11:13 AM | Post: #9
Offline Machinista 
Hmmm... what would be unexpected?

Anyone else a little worried about that statement lol? If it's unexpected, it's something that hasn't been widely requested yet. Dodgy

Cheers for the updates to claymores though Smile
11-03-2011, 11:32 AM | Post: #10
Online redharvest 
i didnt see that claymore unexpected or i never thought they would give everyone 1000000 BF unexpected?

[Image: AAQ48Ke.gif]
11-03-2011, 11:34 AM | Post: #11
Offline XkSAssassin 
Well,looking forward to it. : )

I still do.
11-03-2011, 11:37 AM | Post: #12
Offline subhurocks 
(11-03-2011 10:32 AM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Having released a brand new game update yesterday, Aleksander thought it the perfect time to post another update, letting the community know what is happening and where we are at with Battlefield Play4Free.

At ease Soldiers!

Yesterday we launched a new update which we referred to internally as "Bugs & Polish 1". As its name suggests, this update is mainly focused on fixing and updating what’s already in game. As we approach Open Beta we will release a number of these updates in order to have the game as good and stable as possible, ensuring a smooth launch. Several of the fixes we have included in this update are based on feedback from you guys (Claymores anyone?) and I hope that you will continue to provide the extremely high standard of feedback which you have up to this point. It is truly appreciated. Now, rest assured we’re not only fixing bugs in our updates, we also have some new neat stuff coming up, but I can’t talk about it just yet! I can however, promise that it will be cool, and somewhat unexpected!

Well, that’s it for now! The team is having a small get together celebrating the past months achievements. This is when game devs to head off for some cold drinks (beer), socialize (talking about games) and general merrymaking (Karaoke apparently).

See you on the Battlefield!
Aleksander Grøndal
- Producer

Enjoy
Silvanoshi

What we would love is to actually play the game instead of getting kicked because of high ping. Trust me players will enjoy playing with what they have instead of new stuff ( with more bugs naturally : for us to find out) .

WEll obviously you primary objective should be to get an anti cheat program other than PB or to adjust it so that it dosent kick players for high ping. Otherwise get some servers set up in asia and prepare a manual server selection screen.

Secondly : we all would love a new map.... say sharqi peninsula or cleen sweep. dalian plant maybe.

anyways see to it that the punkbuster problem is solved or ur gonna have a lot of angered beta players
11-03-2011, 11:46 AM | Post: #13
Offline izif 
i am getting connection to server lost every 20 minutes after this update. pls fix this!!!

11-03-2011, 11:53 AM | Post: #14
Offline subhurocks 
every 20 mins oh yeah? well im getting kicked by PB every minute and even if i somehow luckily survive longer connection is lost within 2 mins maximum
11-03-2011, 12:07 PM | Post: #15
Offline ReCoN+SkILz 
Nice to know something will be happening before the launch of the open beta. Smile

[Image: allernieuwstesig.png]

aka:|| No1Engi || ExeCuTioN-StYle || NL_Unagi||
11-03-2011, 12:19 PM | Post: #16
Online redharvest 
(11-03-2011 11:37 AM)subhurocks Wrote:  What we would love is to actually play the game instead of getting kicked because of high ping. Trust me players will enjoy playing with what they have instead of new stuff ( with more bugs naturally : for us to find out) .

WEll obviously you primary objective should be to get an anti cheat program other than PB or to adjust it so that it dosent kick players for high ping. Otherwise get some servers set up in asia and prepare a manual server selection screen.

Secondly : we all would love a new map.... say sharqi peninsula or cleen sweep. dalian plant maybe.

anyways see to it that the punkbuster problem is solved or ur gonna have a lot of angered beta players

if your having connection lost because your ping is to high it's probably just time to get a new computer and a better internet connection

11-03-2011, 12:20 PM | Post: #17
Online redharvest 
(11-03-2011 11:53 AM)subhurocks Wrote:  every 20 mins oh yeah? well im getting kicked by PB every minute and even if i somehow luckily survive longer connection is lost within 2 mins maximum

get a better computer/internet connection, a computer get's old after half a year you know, and a new one isnt that expensive

11-03-2011, 12:23 PM | Post: #18
Offline Hawkeye 
(11-03-2011 11:13 AM)Machinista Wrote:  Hmmm... what would be unexpected?

Anyone else a little worried about that statement lol? If it's unexpected, it's something that hasn't been widely requested yet. Dodgy

Cheers for the updates to claymores though Smile

64 players and more vehicles because of it?
11-03-2011, 12:24 PM | Post: #19
Offline Man-E-Faces 
Garphic is better after the last Update. But everytime the Map change from karkand to Oman or from Oman to Karkand...my Game crash.
(BFP4free.exe stop working) dident have that before the Update.

[Image: banner4681.gif]
11-03-2011, 12:26 PM | Post: #20
Offline aaronsta 
(11-03-2011 12:20 PM)redharvest Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 11:53 AM)subhurocks Wrote:  every 20 mins oh yeah? well im getting kicked by PB every minute and even if i somehow luckily survive longer connection is lost within 2 mins maximum

get a better computer/internet connection, a computer get's old after half a year you know, and a new one isnt that expensive

Yeah aww only $1200AUD for the cheapest one i could find, with basic stuff, nah i think i cant afford that