Hello There, Guest!

15-04-2011, 10:26 PM | Post: #481
Offline Sithlord1988 
Why don't you use BF wpns? Cuz they are not free.
Why dont you have 4 characters on one account? Cuz it's not free.
Why paying players have advantage? Cuz it's not free game.
Why are they kicking out new battlefunds items instead of fixing bugs? Cuz the freaking game is not FREE!

BF2 was free. This is not free.
16-04-2011, 12:41 AM | Post: #482
Offline SlAy3r41 
(15-04-2011 10:26 PM)Sithlord1988 Wrote:  Why don't you use BF wpns? Cuz they are not free.
Why dont you have 4 characters on one account? Cuz it's not free.
Why paying players have advantage? Cuz it's not free game.
Why are they kicking out new battlefunds items instead of fixing bugs? Cuz the freaking game is not FREE!

BF2 was free. This is not free.

That's just lame imho.
If you wanna spend money on a free game then that's your choice,no-one is forcing you to spend anything.I'm (as i suspect are a lot of other ppl), am happy with just 2 slots for chars.
I don't play a game just to be better than anyone else,i play because i like the game.

I don't see how a slightly better gun/rifle is gonna make me any better than i am.I'm currently using the m24 veteran sniper rifle,(which btw way i used bf credits for),& yes while it is slightly more powerful I don't think there's that much difference in them.To my mind it's the player that plays the game that makes the difference.

If i already had paid for a game like BF2,then i would agree with you whole heartedly that it wouldn't be right to charge for something in the game when you have bought it.

I have had no problems with any other BF game & i got em all from 1942 through to & including BFBC2,(also BFH too,which is another free E.A game).

So on that basis your argument that the game is not free holds no water Dodgy

[Image: Slay3r41_sig-1.jpg]
02-05-2011, 08:25 AM | Post: #483
Offline cKsflyingfour 
(24-03-2011 02:29 AM)dringo Wrote:  [quote='cKsflyingfour' pid='152527' dateline='1300917750']
i doubt anyone that has a computer that is less than 4 years old would have to get a new pc.... this is just a "ported" version of the original bf2 with some alterations. if anything maybe look into more ram or just a cheap vid card upgrade.
I have the latest computer which is a gaming computer with windows7 (64 bit) quad core with turbo boost,ram is 12 x 1333mhzs, 1tb hard drive and 1gb of graphics and still have problems with the game
what kind of problems?

im running a older computer.....
core2duo 1.68 ghz
4 gb ram
win 7 64 bit
nvidia gtx 460

it runs perfectly fine for me. im not sure why you would be having problems. i used to run a 8800 gt and almost every game except bad company 2.
did you get the latest drivers for your video card? either way i doubt that would be the problem. my guess is that if its twitchy its more than likely your internet connection. if you are using wireless you might want to look into if its locked or not. if its wired then maybe you have a virus or something hogging your bandwidth
02-05-2011, 02:11 PM | Post: #484
Offline Volga 
This is SO OLD. Stop dredging up old posts, guys!

[Image: volga.jpg]
06-05-2011, 12:57 AM | Post: #485
Offline dymondsnyper 
when is there gunna be a new map? theres only three so far.