Hello There, Guest!

15-03-2011, 10:01 PM | Post: #21
Offline Arcfire 
(07-03-2011 03:11 PM)redharvest Wrote:  -jump out of an aircraft, don't use parachute, crush an enemy with your body
I've tryed this before, and got 1~2 kills using this method, but it may have been other effects that killed him.
16-03-2011, 06:13 AM | Post: #22
Offline [BFT]Porsche 
LOLs nice

This account now in control of a friend, moved to BF3 & MoH as BoscPear
16-03-2011, 05:21 PM | Post: #23
Offline redharvest 
(15-03-2011 10:01 PM)Arcfire Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 03:11 PM)redharvest Wrote:  -jump out of an aircraft, don't use parachute, crush an enemy with your body
I've tryed this before, and got 1~2 kills using this method, but it may have been other effects that killed him.
i've put in the guide that it probably works, ty for testing^^

[Image: EOopU3u.png]
18-03-2011, 06:08 PM | Post: #24
Offline whyme943 
I use mah A/V mine on corners. i plant one, attract a guy's attention, then shoot it with ma pistol/primary

Coming soon: Support for 128 MB video cards – Hang in there folks, no one gets left behind!
LOL'd Big Grin
20-03-2011, 05:10 PM | Post: #25
Offline wtrmlnjuc 
Make sure your enemy is sitting still, and you're behind a corner. Throw a grenade. Wait a while. Shoot him once right before the grenade explodes. They should turn around and die from your grenade.
20-03-2011, 06:16 PM | Post: #26
Offline AbadGuy 
this makes me remember my decoy/flashbang kills in cod....

but nvm. that... ill try some of them Smile

[Image: EAfailed.png]
21-03-2011, 03:37 PM | Post: #27
Offline -=DF=-Genocidal 
[Image: screen025.jpg]

I put down a landmine, and I shot it when a guy came by and accidently killing 3 of them Big Grin

[Image: screen018.jpg]

killed a friend with a tracer dart Big Grin he was on skype with me, both alone in a server o.0 he lol'd because he had only 1 HP, I just finished him with exactly the right amount of effort Big Grin

[Image: genosign4.png]
21-03-2011, 10:01 PM | Post: #28
Offline Exorion 
I know some sneaky ways of TEAM killing but can't think more ways of killing enemies.

24-03-2011, 07:23 PM | Post: #29
Offline redharvest 
updated with a few pics (put links to them since pics would take to much space)

[Image: EOopU3u.png]
25-03-2011, 12:22 AM | Post: #30
Offline Sargstopfer 
(07-03-2011 03:11 PM)redharvest Wrote:  crazy techniques wich aren't tested yet and may or may not work, effects may vary (feel free to test em, just pm me if they work):

-headshot by tracer dart gun
-melee with engineers repair tool

Suggestions are welcome, constructive critiscism is welcome, testing techniques is very welcome.

-I got a Tracer Dart Headshot Kill on accident once. I peaked around a corner and pointed the Tank at Oman Point D and a very unlucky Guy just ran and exactly into my line of fire to save the tank from being traced by throwing his head in the way. He was dead instantly and I got Points for Headshot. I think he just spawned around this corner and had more than one hp but I don´t saw the amount of damage pop up, because i was really confused at the first moment ^^

-Repair Tool doesnt work for Headshot I think. tried it a couple of times and never got a kill with it.
I also tried the Bodysplash/Skydiving thing a couple of times and some of them hitted perfect in my opinion. But I never got someone besides me killed that way.

-My favourite Way to kill 3+ Campers or other careless People without firing a shot or have to reload is a combo of Grenade/ Knife and Defibrilator. By using this three I cleaned the whole Building and roof in the Karkand Point B Camper House, getting 5 Kills in a row without wasting expensive
bullets on cheap campers Tongue

Was my favourite personal BF Moment ever btw Heart ... and no FRAPS running of course Sad

Needless to say that by trying stuff like that I often died over and over again getting noticed and shot one step before meele range or sniped from any other enemy while approaching your
target, but it often pays out in this very special moments Smile
27-03-2011, 03:10 AM | Post: #31
Offline Aerous 
nope, i was messing around with some guys on the other team he defib'd my APC and nothing happened
27-03-2011, 07:10 PM | Post: #32
Offline xXVengefulXx_1 
Don't forget about hit and runs, that's my personal favorite Tongue

[Image: CloesedBetaClanSig.png]
27-03-2011, 09:32 PM | Post: #33
Offline Wizlawz 
i was just thinking of one:

Moving Undetected : [ not as a skill, just doing it in regular movements], possible for a title, points, or achievements.

but i suppose with "live stats"
it would probably take alot to track when you have or have not been Spotted or In Line Of Sight, or MS'd.

[Image: Wizlawz.jpg]
Designed by: Aremz
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 09:33 PM by Wizlawz.)
29-03-2011, 08:02 AM | Post: #34
Offline retarded_player 
ramming people in parachutes with heli or jet does not work like in BF2. you just blow up Sad

also +1 on the knife for being incredibly stealthy. i use it whenever i'm trying to take a flag or defending it. i can't believe how many knife kills I've gotten when someone is trying to take D, and he is sitting inside the hotdog booth thingy. i just jump trough the "window" and knife him in the head Big Grin
29-03-2011, 05:54 PM | Post: #35
Offline [FR]Scompe 
Armored versus Aircraft, thes are an alternative way of killing ?

LAV-25 vs Jet, not mine but it's beautiful:
[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=cb8eef3476b646...88123fd74f]

Tank vs Mil-28, I shoot it twice:
[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=68a25a7a6432b7...7af432f492]

Tank vs Jet, Tony Montana have told "Say hello to my little friend":
[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=81c549fb2e42b1...bd4ab38b75]

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=85e8482ee4732e...c255b7b193]

PS: ok It's just the 3d that i post this, I don't post this anymore Wink

29-03-2011, 06:15 PM | Post: #36
Offline BuBBleMaN 
yeah i've done the same shoot. too easy Tongue

[Image: 11w4ua0.gif]

Join the clan [nWo] at http://nwodynasty.com
31-03-2011, 11:12 AM | Post: #37
Offline Pixiefaery 
My favorite way of killing the enemy, is to take the fast troop transport and just run over them. Nothing beets the satisfaction of having a body slide over the vindshield.
This tactics work well if u circle around point a and point b on kamarkand when ur russian, since u can go around the block and run over 1-4 people from behind.
And if they manage to jump away, just jump out of the car and mess them up with ur automatic shotgun XD
31-03-2011, 12:02 PM | Post: #38
Offline [FR]Scompe 
(31-03-2011 11:12 AM)Pixiefaery Wrote:  My favorite way of killing the enemy, is to take the fast troop transport and just run over them. Nothing beets the satisfaction of having a body slide over the vindshield.
This tactics work well if u circle around point a and point b on kamarkand when ur russian, since u can go around the block and run over 1-4 people from behind.
And if they manage to jump away, just jump out of the car and mess them up with ur automatic shotgun XD
Lol very funny, I need to try this Smile

31-03-2011, 10:41 PM | Post: #39
Offline timt 
(31-03-2011 11:12 AM)Pixiefaery Wrote:  My favorite way of killing the enemy, is to take the fast troop transport and just run over them. Nothing beets the satisfaction of having a body slide over the vindshield.

oh how i love people trying that using the buggys on oman Big Grin
boom! headshot! Big Grin

[Image: thinkygif.gif]
31-03-2011, 10:52 PM | Post: #40
Offline Vusan 
(31-03-2011 10:41 PM)timt Wrote:  

oh how i love people trying that using the buggys on oman Big Grin
boom! headshot! Big Grin

I also know some engineers that enjoy going kamikaze and deploy their mines. Taking out 6 people.