Hello There, Guest!

07-03-2011, 03:11 PM | Post: #1
Offline redharvest 
note: the way's of killing in this guide aren't very effective (unless mastered), and are for fun and humiliating other players only.
also: looking for some experienced players to test some rather hard methods, since i'm no good with vehicles and stuf myself, and i can only test recon/assault stuf atm...

1. knifing
the combat knife is a misunderestimated weapon, it's the safest way to kill someone if he doesnt know you're behind him, and its always a kill. the part where this is alternative is when you get the sprinting training (tier 2, combat expertise) and run straight for an enemy to shoot him, most people will be confused and wont know whats happening till they're dead, some even think you're a teammate since no sane person runs straight at an enemy while he has bullets left in his gun. A decoy is also very usefull when knifing, i found that a noob in a tank is a great decoy, the enemy's will run up to him, throw a grenade, and go back to cover, knife em whil they're in cover. knifing is also the most epic way of getting headshots^^. alternatively, the same effect can be achieved with defebrilators.

2.the tracer-dart gun
mostly used against vehicles, fun to use against people though. only deals 1 dammage though so you'l have to wait and find that lone wolf with only 1hp. if he survives your shot atleast he'll be killed by snipers pretty soon, so atleast it's worth trying.

3.headshot by...
headshots are mostly kills, so go crazy, and go shoot people in the head with an RPG, knife, defebrilator, tank, grenade(see link),..., also, if you kill someone by headshot, not even the biggest defebrilator of the best medic will get your target to live again.
frag grenade<- looks like i used m9, but if you look at top left you'll see that it's grenade

4.kamikaze/sf:elbe - style
get a heli/jet, and crash into a group of enemy's (kamikaze) or an enemy heli/jet (sf:elbe). not very good for your k/d though, prefferably done without any passengers. If you're a bit more skilled you can try and jump out of your aircraft before the crash, though this has a higher chance of missing your target and/or getting shot by any survivors while falling. the more extreme way is jumping out of the aurcraft without a parachute and crushing an enemy with your body (this probably works, though some testing is needed to be 100% sure, could had been a glitch...)

5.BOOMBOOMBOOM
drop an anti-tank mine, wait for enemy's to come near it, shoot it with an rpg, in theory that *should* work, not clear yet if the mine really explodes, atleast you hit em with the rpg eh...

6.AA-turrets
these things are trippy to aim with, thats why they use heat-tracing rockets to reinsure you hit that aircraft, but when you get used to it, it can be a pretty OP anti-infantry weapon, just don't forget that they mostly shoot upwards (towards the sun i guess) and sometimes a bit to the left/right (depending on wich one you use). there are currently only 2 AA-turrets wich are positioned in a placed were they can be effective against infantry (both in oman, on the train and on the building under construction, the infantry you kill will be mostly running imbetween those two or sitting on the train/building were the AA-turrets are). Below links to pics of the effects of an AA-turret.
infantry
car
aircraft

7.suicide run
when an enemy tank/apc comes up, run up to it untill you are like a meter away from him, and throw grenades at it, they will hit 125-250, so you can easily kill and apc, best to stay alert against an heavy tank though, the driver most likely jumps out after your last grenade...

crazy techniques wich aren't tested yet and may or may not work, effects may vary (feel free to test em, just pm me if they work):
-jump out of an aircraft, don't use parachute, crush an enemy with your body
-throw an object against your enemy's head (eg. motion sensor)
-headshot by tracer dart gun
-melee with engineers repair tool

these are the most fun and epic ways of killing someone (these are better then the usual methods if you ask me, would you brag about killing someone by shooting him in the head with an rpg, or just placing a claymore near his base?).

Suggestions are welcome, constructive critiscism is welcome, testing techniques is very welcome.

p.s. sorry for any bad spelling, atleast i tried to type it right, isn't that what counts?
p.p.s. on my sig, I'm not against the recent claymore update, I just feel bad for those claymores ="(

[Image: AAQ48Ke.gif]
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2011 03:32 PM by redharvest.)
07-03-2011, 03:18 PM | Post: #2
Offline Ghost911 
it's a shame you can't use engineer's repair tool (I believe it's a driller) like in BC2.

07-03-2011, 03:29 PM | Post: #3
Offline raptor_jesus 
(07-03-2011 03:18 PM)Ghost911 Wrote:  it's a shame you can't use engineer's repair tool (I believe it's a driller) like in BC2.

yeah i was thinkin that...

itd also be funny if the defibrillator stalls enemy vehicles for a few seconds if used on one (such as an enemy tank)

[Image: p4fr3]
suggestions: Pilot skill training * ^[CBC]^ Closed Beta Community ^[CBC]^ * Right click = remove 1 training
07-03-2011, 05:02 PM | Post: #4
Offline Ango 
Engineer's mines are a very powerfull if you'll place and shot at them near group of enemies
07-03-2011, 06:07 PM | Post: #5
Offline redharvest 
(07-03-2011 05:02 PM)Ango Wrote:  Engineer's mines are a very powerfull if you'll place and shot at them near group of enemies

yes, but engineers got guns with a rather short range, so must be rather close to do that, mostly resulting in getting shot...

07-03-2011, 06:17 PM | Post: #6
Offline LazorFest 
(07-03-2011 06:07 PM)redharvest Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 05:02 PM)Ango Wrote:  Engineer's mines are a very powerfull if you'll place and shot at them near group of enemies

yes, but engineers got guns with a rather short range, so must be rather close to do that, mostly resulting in getting shot...

or you can be a total d**k and do it like 2142's demopack abuse. drop a mine in a group of people and rpg it to blow it up. in theory that *should* work XD

O o

/¯¯/__o___O___o___O___o___O__
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!BLAHHHH!!!!!
\__\¯O¯¯¯o¯¯¯O¯¯¯o¯¯¯O¯¯¯o¯¯¯
07-03-2011, 07:23 PM | Post: #7
Offline redharvest 
(07-03-2011 03:29 PM)raptor_jesus Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 03:18 PM)Ghost911 Wrote:  it's a shame you can't use engineer's repair tool (I believe it's a driller) like in BC2.

yeah i was thinkin that...

itd also be funny if the defibrillator stalls enemy vehicles for a few seconds if used on one (such as an enemy tank)
perhaps it does, did you try yet?

07-03-2011, 07:27 PM | Post: #8
Offline redharvest 
(07-03-2011 06:17 PM)LazorFest Wrote:  

or you can be a total d**k and do it like 2142's demopack abuse. drop a mine in a group of people and rpg it to blow it up. in theory that *should* work XD
perhaps, but you'd probably get "hackused" because people just cant handle that amount of explosives. would LOVE to see that tho

11-03-2011, 05:19 PM | Post: #9
Offline Emcc 
(07-03-2011 03:11 PM)redharvest Wrote:  -throw an object against your enemy's head (grenade, scaning orb thingy (recon))

I don't know if it's a glitch, but I've made headshots with grenades three times.
12-03-2011, 03:21 AM | Post: #10
Offline [BFT]Porsche 
Nvm

This account now in control of a friend, moved to BF3 & MoH as BoscPear (This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 03:23 AM by [BFT]Porsche.)
12-03-2011, 06:22 AM | Post: #11
Offline [FR]Scompe 
(07-03-2011 03:11 PM)redharvest Wrote:  4.kamikaze/sf:elbe - style
get a heli/jet, and crash into a group of enemy's (kamikaze) or an enemy heli/jet (sf:elbe). not very good for your k/d though, prefferably done without any passengers. If you're a bit more skilled you can try and jump out of your aircraft before the crash, though this has a higher chance of missing your target and/or getting shot by any survivors while falling.
Dodgy

I hate these kamikazes. Heli/jet are made for flying, not crashing.

12-03-2011, 06:47 PM | Post: #12
Offline theomiester 
the defiblerator should be able to do a chain reaction cause that would be epic five men around a flag jump out one hit defib all of them now thats awesome.
13-03-2011, 03:43 PM | Post: #13
Offline Mage 

I've seen someone get an "engineer repair tool" in the killfeed, so who knows? Personally, I'm waiting until it gets the anti-enemy-armor effect it had in BC2 - much like how the defibrilator revives allies and kills enemies, the repair tool healed ally tanks and destroyed enemy ones.

Resident snark. Bark is probably worse than his bite.
There's an institution for chronic whiners. It's called AA.
Report hackers to research@evenbalance.com
13-03-2011, 05:44 PM | Post: #14
Offline Coatl 
(12-03-2011 06:22 AM)0x5b;FR0x5d;Scompe Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 03:11 PM)redharvest Wrote:  4.kamikaze/sf:elbe - style
get a heli/jet, and crash into a group of enemy's (kamikaze) or an enemy heli/jet (sf:elbe). not very good for your k/d though, prefferably done without any passengers. If you're a bit more skilled you can try and jump out of your aircraft before the crash, though this has a higher chance of missing your target and/or getting shot by any survivors while falling.
Dodgy

I hate these kamikazes. Heli/jet are made for flying, not crashing.
If you are in an APC you can destroy them before they got you mua ha ha, just wait, and go back, and Denied!

(sorry for the bad english)

14-03-2011, 01:12 PM | Post: #15
Offline Knorpp 
The knife is fun against snipers. (When you come from the back, of course.)

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=78720ae81cc2b7...aa300484d2]
14-03-2011, 05:20 PM | Post: #16
Offline Persona-7 
The first thing I tried as an engineer was to use th repair tool as a weapon against enemy vehicles but it didn't work. I was saddened.

[Image: sign_by_theonewhostayed-d4alcqr.jpg]
15-03-2011, 05:59 PM | Post: #17
Offline menaro 

i made a 110 range kill with the MP7, you dont need to be that near i guess Smile
15-03-2011, 06:42 PM | Post: #18
Offline redharvest 
(14-03-2011 01:12 PM)Knorpp Wrote:  The knife is fun against snipers. (When you come from the back, of course.)

running up to someone and knifing him frontal is more fun^^, or sitting behind a corner and waiting for an enemy, works good near enemy flags

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 09:33 PM by redharvest.)
15-03-2011, 06:43 PM | Post: #19
Offline redharvest 
(14-03-2011 05:20 PM)Persona-7 Wrote:  The first thing I tried as an engineer was to use th repair tool as a weapon against enemy vehicles but it didn't work. I was saddened.

+1 that would had been really epic...

15-03-2011, 09:24 PM | Post: #20
Offline n00btuber 
very nice guide i should test

[Image: Noob_Tube.jpg]