Hello There, Guest!

05-03-2011, 03:08 AM | Post: #61
Offline BarronGrimm 
Premission to Speak freely Sir?

ait seems like there are even more aimbots then before, please take care of this problem ecspecialy [4D]AbsoluteKaos. that waz murdering us 64/3 and tagging us with a ak from across the map.

Thank You Sir!
05-03-2011, 03:28 AM | Post: #62
Offline ARCTiC_ITA 
PROS:

- More people, more appeal, more fun;
- More money in = better support;
- Good chances to turn on as a ok game, playable almost everywhere.

CONS:

- Free game means virtually infinite ways to ruin the experience of the "legit players", because the "kiddy" doesn't have nothing to lose (keys, money...).

It's on all EA to monitor the game constantly and counter-act immediatly, but it's already hard to fight a cheater while he has a purchased key to loose, i cannot imagine how they can stop someone that may create one account per minute.

Anyway there isn't much to blame, this game cannot be closed beta forever. Good luck! Wink
05-03-2011, 04:13 AM | Post: #63
Offline XxSiZEM4TTERSxX 
All I want for the next big update is for them to stop dividing classes into characters, so I can change my weapon IN GAME!
05-03-2011, 08:01 AM | Post: #64
Offline ~GiZ~ 
Thanks EA!! I really love this game. GREAT JOB!
05-03-2011, 09:20 AM | Post: #65
Offline Sgt.Tuvok 
(04-03-2011 06:41 PM)kjalabama Wrote:  
(04-03-2011 01:25 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Well, we have some great news for you! In approximately 1 month Battlefield Play4Free will move out of Closed Beta and into Open Beta. During this final month of Closed Beta we will be focusing on crushing even more bugs, adding polish and maybe even adding some more awesome to the game! Once we hit Open Beta EVERYONE will be able to sign up and gain access to the game right away, without having to wait to receive a Beta key.

Silvanoshi

I checked your Facebook-fanpage, if you had posted the quote there. It would not be that many "I want a betakey! GIVE ME A BETAKEY". but i don't mind, cuz thats your buisness which means that would be your problem Wink

it was just an idea...

and one more thing...
Quote:guys listen mee open beta just coming with more problems.More players online more lags.Also if guys From EA dont give us option to buy permanent weapons wit hcredit game well lose lot of fans.We dont need veteran weapons for credit but if this game want to have lot of people online,buying permanent weapons with credit well do that,i create page on facebook and therse 264 fans for now who dont want to play this game because buying weapon is very hard.Change that or be read yt oloose fans that is evrything.

YES PLZ make weapons unlimited-able-to-buy with normal earned in-game credits! just like it was for a while ago in the closedbeta..

peole would think this if you made it that way: "omg i got 'sniperPRO' for unlimited time, with CREDITS not BATTLEFUNDS! im so f*****g awesome! I am going to keep playing this game!

if you not make it that way people would think THIS: "omg! what a crappy game! Angry can not even have permanently weapons, for free! it sucks! if this was a pay game i would demand my money back NOW!"

oh and there it goes again some stupid kids who cannot afford some bf and dont realize that you can get credits easily just by playing dedicated!!!
Oh and yes i bought battlefunds (1400) because i dont wanted to spend credits all the time on the vet m16 and because i wanted to add a new soldier/ change a soldier to be the main

i think paying up to 20$ for this game is ok since c'mon where the heck will you get such a great game for under 20$? And this is even a great opportunity for those lil kids who are for example in germany or europe and cannot just walk into a gamestore and buy the game cuz they aint old enough to get it x D

so stfu you trolls and be happy that EA lets YOU play this game for *FREE*!!!
i dunno if you QQing kids know it but in the outer world NOTHING is for free

just ma 2 cents on this ridicilous kids who thinkt hat EA will do something like that and make this game not profitable for them....

[Image: PNDME.png]
05-03-2011, 10:10 AM | Post: #66
Offline EPIC-Landon144
(05-03-2011 02:21 AM)SilverPaladin Wrote:  M249 SAW and UMP 45 are BF only weapons that the medic and engineer respectively can buy. I think the SVD is the recon's BF only, not sure what the assault gets...

Since they exist already, here's hoping that they're not gonna add too many more to the list...

The UMP 45 doesn't beat the MP7 and the M249 the MG3/PKM. And in the recon class is the SVD also credits for one/three days
05-03-2011, 11:09 AM | Post: #67
Offline Eldeeo 
(04-03-2011 06:15 PM)spartanabc Wrote:  hopefully there will be 1 more new map b4 open beta

agreed,
jus hope that it isnt as "Opened" as oman. dont get me wrong, i like the map :3

[Image: 14up82.png]

05-03-2011, 11:32 AM | Post: #68
Offline fras3r
(05-03-2011 03:08 AM)BarronGrimm Wrote:  Premission to Speak freely Sir?

ait seems like there are even more aimbots then before, please take care of this problem ecspecialy [4D]AbsoluteKaos. that waz murdering us 64/3 and tagging us with a ak from across the map.

Thank You Sir!

Oh dear oh dear, you found yourself in a server with an obvious hacker and you stayed the full round while he tagged up 64 kills? Rolleyes GTFO the server dude!! Tongue
Evenbalance take care of the A/C system and will pick up and ban many players, it is not good enough but I find hackers in less than 1-in-30 rounds. PBB and GGC will keep many others off your servers if u run one and stream to them. When the game goes open and their are plenty of servers out, find one with good admin and bookmark it - simples.

Oh and someone was asking what Oscar Mike means - its military slang for "On the Move"
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM | Post: #69
Offline satarc 
Grats to the team Smile
05-03-2011, 01:28 PM | Post: #70
Offline ==Aerialist== 
Very nice (:

[Image: 6335fd2b0e85.jpg]
05-03-2011, 01:49 PM | Post: #71
Offline Ixpack 
Eh... I'm only concerned about few things:
1) No Tier 3
2) OB = more hackers - but is there a way to eliminate them in 100%?
3) AEK (I believe it's something like KBKG or AKMS) has wrong "target" ( . ) - you know what I mean? It should be half high as it is now
4) Snipers = claymores, SPAS, dead men's trigger, grenades - wtf? Claymores + Long range rifle and maybe shotgun is enough! Sometimes I see something like that: Guy drives into 3, 4 guys drop claymore, sometimes a grenade and then "he" kills me with a dead men's trigger? Please...
5) Game like to freeze when you join at the end of round
6) I want more blood ;D

It's easy to be brave behind the walls of your own castle (or cheats).
05-03-2011, 02:24 PM | Post: #72
Offline SorrisoX 
Will be a great game unlike any other shooter where you do not use any strategy is just shoot, hit the other and ready, this will be much more fun.
05-03-2011, 02:26 PM | Post: #73
Offline SorrisoX 
Will be a great game unlike any other shooter where you do not use any strategy is just shoot, hit the other and ready, this will be much more fun.
05-03-2011, 03:36 PM | Post: #74
Offline =KCA=MetDread 
FINALLY!

Finally, you guys can get back to doing something with BFH...

05-03-2011, 03:55 PM | Post: #75
Offline Shepard93 
Noobs incoming! We need mortar strikes to fend them off in the next update!
05-03-2011, 04:25 PM | Post: #76
Offline HeadChef157 
Quote:Make sure to spread the word, tell you family and friends about Battlefield Play4Free and ensure they "Like" our Facebook fanpage, and follow us on Twitter so that you can stand side by side, mowing down anyone who dares oppose you when the time comes!

Does this mean I can record gameplay and post it to sites like YouTube and such?

[Image: Battlefieldplay4freesig.jpg]
05-03-2011, 05:09 PM | Post: #77
Offline imlay 
just for those who just for some reason, simply dont realise...

theyll (more than likely) put out a heap of updates/a big update fixing most/all of the bugs etc before the open beta starts...

Id assume that includes the lag problems etc...

[Image: p4fsiggy]
suggestions: Pilot skill training * ^[CBC] Closed Beta Community [CBC]^ * Right click = remove 1 training
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM | Post: #78
Offline Maximilian 
I was not disappointed when BFH entered the open beta stage...I will probably not be disappointed from Play4Free either. Just hope you know what you're doing if you are moving on so soon. :3

[Image: avarik2.png]
05-03-2011, 06:17 PM | Post: #79
Offline Jyka 
So, I played a bunch before the character wipe, and I'm wondering if I'll have to play more games AFTER the wipe to get my beta medals in BFH and this.
Maybe PM me, because I'll get busy and forget this site...
05-03-2011, 06:38 PM | Post: #80
Offline [OG]Darkness 
(04-03-2011 06:05 PM)EPIC-Landon144 Wrote:  Hello Oscar and Mike Big Grin

lol best reply till now

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"I am not human. I have no heart."