Hello There, Guest!

19-01-2014, 10:26 AM | Post: #241
Offline Reskuer 
After I've read the whole thread from the very biginnig I say Fixnow is right. It is filled with useless crap. Maybe as a Dev he should not have used those words, but still he's right. What's the use of this thread??? None. I mean I can't wait till the darn LMG comes out but it doesn't mean however that every single comment should be filled with anger, hatred and curses because it's not gonna help anyways.
19-01-2014, 01:17 PM | Post: #242
Offline WeldRage 
(19-01-2014 10:26 AM)Reskuer Wrote:  After I've read the whole thread from the very biginnig I say Fixnow is right. It is filled with useless crap. Maybe as a Dev he should not have used those words, but still he's right. What's the use of this thread??? None. I mean I can't wait till the darn LMG comes out but it doesn't mean however that every single comment should be filled with anger, hatred and curses because it's not gonna help anyways.

Considering that the thread was able to make him spill the beans on the weapons release "never saw something like that happen before", you cant really call it useless crap. Afterall it achieved the unchievable. Wink

[Image: Untitled_1.png]
19-01-2014, 01:18 PM | Post: #243
Online A7L7
(19-01-2014 03:07 AM)Artez. Wrote:  Damn it! I arrived too late! I never ventured into this thread because I thought it was only going to be a cry-fest about the "OP LSAT" but this useless crap is quite interesting. I mean, damn! You guys might as well get together and write a novel!

[Image: c2d0439c9bdc5d8a4ea7b1342d329b49d6311717...50c830.jpg]
19-01-2014, 02:28 PM | Post: #244
Offline Nrx94 
(19-01-2014 03:07 AM)Artez. Wrote:  Damn it! I arrived too late! I never ventured into this thread because I thought it was only going to be a cry-fest about the "OP LSAT" but this useless crap is quite interesting. I mean, damn! You guys might as well get together and write a novel!

Loool you said that because you like to spend money to them, but i like to spend if the game changes to better, not for some crap, like he have today, since December 2011, the game is trash and everybody knows it !! Lag, bugs, tanks, flying, cars that explode for no reason, and we buy ELITE WEAPONS not +3 Weapons! And some devs, are fools! If i could work on easy, i have some good ideas to this game, but nobody cares (Devs)!!!

[Image: 29xuu0m.png]

1 Year Celebration T-Shirt
User of +3 Weapons # yoloswag
19-01-2014, 04:05 PM | Post: #245
Offline Mike_Mero 
(19-01-2014 02:18 AM)[BWG]Schorle Wrote:  This Thread actually makes me sad.

It is incredibly how much people lack respect for fellow gamers, community members and staff. We are here for fun. That's why it's called a GAME! An online game gives everybody the option to relax, chill out and have fun with friends and other random gamers, not only on the battlefield, ut also in the forums.

I myself am desperatly waiting for the LSAT, but do I whine and cry about it? No, I wait for it. The Devs do know that we are wanting this new weapon, they are not stupid. The thing is, they have also gotten a timeline of things to fix and do. The LSAT is on there, but maybe behind a few bug fixes or other things. Just remember, there was Christmas and new year in between. They have gotten a real life aswell.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I actually believe that the devs don't just sit around and play games and eat pocorn while reading these posts. I think they actually work pretty damn hard. They are from easy, which is part from EA. And EA sure as hell will not accept well paid employes, to just do nothing. The devs have to make profit, which they do by selling products to us and by keeping customers in the game. If they are not releasing the LSAT, they are probably working on bug fixes, maps, or other things which will please the demanding community.

I agree, maybe writting: "please stop posting useless crap", did insult a few hardcore bfp4f gamers who love this game (including me), but looking at the sh*t storm here, he had to become clear. Closing a thread like this would be to much censorship.

I think it is good to open a thread about the LSAT release in order to tell Easy, that we actually want this weapon, but it should not become an official "let us insult everybody thread".

Come on guys, we are gamers, if new or old, good or bad, unemployed or manager, hobby scripter or full time dev. We all want the same. We want to game and have fun doing it. Whether it is on the battlefield or in the Forum. Let's show some respect, to all of us.

Give the Devs some time. They are devs, not because the payment is the best, or they get free games, but because they love gaming and they love this game. Nobody wants somebody hating their work and they will do everything to satisfy us, but they are only humans.

With these words,

Have fun gaming and see you soon.

Discoschorle.
Proud BFP4F gamer, no what the situation.

Well said.

[Image: H5Bmw2j.png]
19-01-2014, 06:44 PM | Post: #246
Online A7L7

It is incredibly how much people lack respect for fellow gamers, community members and staff. We are here for fun. That's why it's called a GAME! An online game gives everybody the option to relax, chill out and have fun with friends and other random gamers, not only on the battlefield, ut also in the forums.

I myself am desperatly waiting for the LSAT, but do I whine and cry about it? No, I wait for it. The Devs do know that we are wanting this new weapon, they are not stupid. The thing is, they have also gotten a timeline of things to fix and do. The LSAT is on there, but maybe behind a few bug fixes or other things. Just remember, there was Christmas and new year in between. They have gotten a real life aswell.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I actually believe that the devs don't just sit around and play games and eat pocorn while reading these posts. I think they actually work pretty damn hard. They are from easy, which is part from EA. And EA sure as hell will not accept well paid employes, to just do nothing. The devs have to make profit, which they do by selling products to us and by keeping customers in the game. If they are not releasing the LSAT, they are probably working on bug fixes, maps, or other things which will please the demanding community.

I agree, maybe writting: "please stop posting useless crap", did insult a few hardcore bfp4f gamers who love this game (including me), but looking at the sh*t storm here, he had to become clear. Closing a thread like this would be to much censorship.

I think it is good to open a thread about the LSAT release in order to tell Easy, that we actually want this weapon, but it should not become an official "let us insult everybody thread".

Come on guys, we are gamers, if new or old, good or bad, unemployed or manager, hobby scripter or full time dev. We all want the same. We want to game and have fun doing it. Whether it is on the battlefield or in the Forum. Let's show some respect, to all of us.

Give the Devs some time. They are devs, not because the payment is the best, or they get free games, but because they love gaming and they love this game. Nobody wants somebody hating their work and they will do everything to satisfy us, but they are only humans.

With these words,

Discoschorle.

PLEASE it DO not REMAIN SAD..!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 06:58 PM by A7L7.)
19-01-2014, 08:11 PM | Post: #247
Offline diepie 
(19-01-2014 01:17 PM)WeldRage Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 10:26 AM)Reskuer Wrote:  After I've read the whole thread from the very biginnig I say Fixnow is right. It is filled with useless crap. Maybe as a Dev he should not have used those words, but still he's right. What's the use of this thread??? None. I mean I can't wait till the darn LMG comes out but it doesn't mean however that every single comment should be filled with anger, hatred and curses because it's not gonna help anyways.

Considering that the thread was able to make him spill the beans on the weapons release "never saw something like that happen before", you cant really call it useless crap. Afterall it achieved the unchievable. Wink
19-01-2014, 08:31 PM | Post: #248
Offline Reskuer 
(19-01-2014 06:44 PM)[ADF]-A7L7- Wrote:  

With these words,

Discoschorle.

PLEASE it DO not REMAIN SAD..!!!

Thanks for the awesome video. I know the reply was not intended for me but thnx anyway. That video made my day.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 08:32 PM by Reskuer.)
19-01-2014, 09:24 PM | Post: #249
Offline Hunter.2-1 
Come on, stop waiting for this OP piece of EAsy marketing strategy... and use the still OP M27, QBB, OP36... (people waiting for LSAT owns all that LMG's for sure Confused)

I hope Basra Rush released tomorrow too...

[Image: rpkvss.jpg]
19-01-2014, 11:25 PM | Post: #250
Offline Discoschorle. 
I cant watch the video -.-
German GEMA.

[Image: 59q5oqrg.png]
19-01-2014, 11:47 PM | Post: #251
Offline Nrx94 
(19-01-2014 09:24 PM)Hunter.2-1 Wrote:  Come on, stop waiting for this OP piece of EAsy marketing strategy... and use the still OP M27, QBB, OP36... (people waiting for LSAT owns all that LMG's for sure Confused)

I hope Basra Rush released tomorrow too...

Nope, dont have any weapons OP in this game anymore, i love my M249 +3 <3

[Image: 29xuu0m.png]

1 Year Celebration T-Shirt
User of +3 Weapons # yoloswag
20-01-2014, 01:18 AM | Post: #252
Offline The1FIRST1[=] 
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/prof...35#loadout

[Image: The1FIRST1.png]
20-01-2014, 01:28 AM | Post: #253
Offline Pellets 
It'll be released soon.

Posting only because of my loadout :C

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
PSA: I won't be removing any of the Baba Ji / Advertisement spam for the forseeable future. Please PM Fixnow with a request for Email Verification and Picaptcha, hopefully this will get noticed. It's not my [voluntary] job to clean up something that's preventable by the developers.
20-01-2014, 02:53 AM | Post: #254
Offline CINNAStixx 
Do haz

20-01-2014, 03:34 AM | Post: #255
Offline VincentWhite 
(17-01-2014 03:30 PM)Fixnow Wrote:  The LSAT is coming next week, please stop posting useless crap!

Gotta say, after all this time defending Easy about their piss poor development, lack of customer relations and complete absence of development updates to the community as well as being a paying customer, who is actually paying more than other users because my account is older. I don't think I will continue to do any of these things after this post.

I've worked in customer facing positions similar to yours and if I posted something like that about my customers, I would be shown the door.

Great customer relations there. GG.

(This post was last modified: 20-01-2014 03:55 AM by VincentWhite.)
20-01-2014, 10:29 AM | Post: #256
Offline psicocat 
(20-01-2014 02:53 AM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  Do haz

so when is commentary eta

[Image: Screenshot_4.jpg]
20-01-2014, 12:17 PM | Post: #257
Offline Pancerne_Uszy 
Could someone explain me, HOW it possible that 5 min ago I saw medic with LSAT on sharqi?!?!
Not on PTE, on normal ranked server. Somethink I don't know? Also I still cant find it in store.
20-01-2014, 12:29 PM | Post: #258
Offline BuckTester 
(20-01-2014 12:17 PM)BananowySzal Wrote:  Could someone explain me, HOW it possible that 5 min ago I saw medic with LSAT on sharqi?!?!
Not on PTE, on normal ranked server. Somethink I don't know? Also I still cant find it in store.

Because you probably ran into someone who is privileged enough to get a test-code for the weapon. As you can see above, both Pellets and CINNAStixx has them.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2014 12:30 PM by BuckTester.)
20-01-2014, 01:28 PM | Post: #259
Offline CINNAStixx 
(20-01-2014 10:29 AM)psicocat Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 02:53 AM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  Do haz

so when is commentary eta

Im trying man. It is a holiday today and I have to work so I will be busy as hell.
I may not be the first to release it but It will be done.

20-01-2014, 01:51 PM | Post: #260
Offline WeldRage 
(20-01-2014 03:34 AM)VincentWhite Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 03:30 PM)Fixnow Wrote:  The LSAT is coming next week, please stop posting useless crap!

Gotta say, after all this time defending Easy about their piss poor development, lack of customer relations and complete absence of development updates to the community as well as being a paying customer, who is actually paying more than other users because my account is older. I don't think I will continue to do any of these things after this post.

I've worked in customer facing positions similar to yours and if I posted something like that about my customers, I would be shown the door.

Great customer relations there. GG.

Well Vincent gets it. It doesnt matter if what Fix said is true or not. Its the way he said it, considering his position in the dev team. Anyways, hoping to see those comms soon. Both from Cinna and Pellets. :3

[Image: Untitled_1.png]