Hello There, Guest!

05-09-2013, 01:45 PM | Post: #1
Offline schmiddelfinger 
Your soldier The666999 aka. [WAR]OldFighter is on the GGC banlist due to Violation (MULTIHACK) #71215. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here.

After you successfully appealed that ban, you can write an appeal to T4G Blacklist (where you will be banned, soon™): http://blacklist.tools4games.com/en/appeal

Forum Rules schrieb:Make sense, not war
When you start a new thread, try to use a title that makes sense. If people can easily see what you want to talk about, they will be more likely to open your thread and talk with you.

Some examples of inappropriate thread titles:

"Help me" "I need help" "I have a question" "READ ME" "URGENT"
"WTF" either in abbreviation or fully written out
Swearing of any sort

/Closed
I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Bild: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.
i wrote to punkbuster + gcc stream to solve my problem but the answer was : Note #15: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.
i dont know whats this means ...... all i know i did not hack pls check my stats.......
i wrote ggc and i got no answer or i dont know where to check the answer .........
my problem was not solve and the Cm closed my topic in the forum ............
so what to do????
Dodgy
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM | Post: #2
Offline PitiRK 
GGC bans when they have enough evidence. your argument is invalid.

[Image: photo-283473.gif?_r=1369849301]

Know a hacker? Report him!
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM | Post: #3
Offline coroev 
(05-09-2013 01:45 PM)schmiddelfinger Wrote:  so what to do????
Dodgy
play on official servers

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 01:48 PM by coroev.)
05-09-2013, 01:48 PM | Post: #4
Offline Aremz 
a new account.
if ggc didn't accept you appeal, they never will.

05-09-2013, 01:54 PM | Post: #5
Offline schmiddelfinger 
ok then i stop playing this game .......bannen me for something i did not do and i can prove it that am ungulity
this seems like a very big kindergarden where everyone can do what ever when ever and no one can say nothing ......no this is toooooooooo dumm for me so bann me kick me do what ever you want it does not matter anymore .....
thx for you7 guys showing me that this game aint worthed my money and my time so see yyou and have much fun am out
05-09-2013, 02:03 PM | Post: #6
Offline Av3nTadoR 
(05-09-2013 01:54 PM)schmiddelfinger Wrote:  ok then i stop playing this game .......bannen me for something i did not do and i can prove it that am ungulity
this seems like a very big kindergarden where everyone can do what ever when ever and no one can say nothing ......no this is toooooooooo dumm for me so bann me kick me do what ever you want it does not matter anymore .....
thx for you7 guys showing me that this game aint worthed my money and my time so see yyou and have much fun am out

bye

[Image: 1z38qia.jpg]
05-09-2013, 02:05 PM | Post: #7
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(05-09-2013 02:03 PM)Av3nTadoR Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 01:54 PM)schmiddelfinger Wrote:  ok then i stop playing this game .......bannen me for something i did not do and i can prove it that am ungulity

bye

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

05-09-2013, 02:07 PM | Post: #8
Online Pellets 
(05-09-2013 01:45 PM)schmiddelfinger Wrote:  Your soldier The666999 aka. [WAR]OldFighter is on the GGC banlist due to Violation (MULTIHACK) #71215. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here.

After you successfully appealed that ban, you can write an appeal to T4G Blacklist (where you will be banned, soon™): http://blacklist.tools4games.com/en/appeal

Forum Rules schrieb:Make sense, not war
When you start a new thread, try to use a title that makes sense. If people can easily see what you want to talk about, they will be more likely to open your thread and talk with you.

Some examples of inappropriate thread titles:

"Help me" "I need help" "I have a question" "READ ME" "URGENT"
"WTF" either in abbreviation or fully written out
Swearing of any sort

/Closed
I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Bild: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.
i wrote to punkbuster + gcc stream to solve my problem but the answer was : Note #15: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.
i dont know whats this means ...... all i know i did not hack pls check my stats.......
i wrote ggc and i got no answer or i dont know where to check the answer .........
my problem was not solve and the Cm closed my topic in the forum ............
so what to do????
Dodgy

Edit: Whoops, wrong person, similar name. Anyway, you're banned for a GGC Violation. A multihack means GGC/PBBans detected cheating software on your computer.

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 02:10 PM by Pellets.)
05-09-2013, 02:08 PM | Post: #9
Offline PitiRK 
Goodbye, and good luck not hacking there Smile

[Image: photo-283473.gif?_r=1369849301]

Know a hacker? Report him!
05-09-2013, 02:20 PM | Post: #10
Offline Kardredren 
A compelling story, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to my friends. 8/10

[Image: 9865fra5.jpg]
05-09-2013, 02:21 PM | Post: #11
Offline Aremz 
(05-09-2013 02:20 PM)Kardredren Wrote:  A compelling story, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to my friends. 8/10

can't wait for the movie adaptation.

05-09-2013, 02:34 PM | Post: #12
Offline Solid 
There is nothing left to discuss and there was no reason to begin the discussion either. Any appeals and complaints must be directed at the service which banned you... PB Bans and GGC bans are pin-point accurate though unless you can prove a rare (as in encountering a shiny pokémon) false-positive

/closed

[Image: b6975638bd.png]