Hello There, Guest!

15-02-2011, 06:19 PM | Post: #1
Offline [FR]Scompe 
Hi,

I love to play with a jet or an attack chopper and i hate this damn AA gun Angel

If you have a good tactics, this is easy to kill the AA gunner or destroy the AA with a jet in D or B.

But with A, i haven't found a good tactics. The best, for me, is to drop some bombs on it, but i'm not very good with bombs.

Two walls, a big tower and some trees protect it, but they can protect you too Tongue

So if you have a good strategy to share, i'm very interested.

Cya IG.

(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 06:21 PM by [FR]Scompe.)
15-02-2011, 06:22 PM | Post: #2
Offline lumoruk 
You need to come in from the sides with the tree in the way

[Image: white-swatch.jpg]
15-02-2011, 06:48 PM | Post: #3
Offline Z3RO 
With the Jets fly high enough and he wont be able to spot you, dive bomb lay down some fire with the machine guns and then drop some bombs. With the chopper flank around the left side, fly low use the building to the left as cover.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 06:51 PM by Z3RO.)
15-02-2011, 06:50 PM | Post: #4
Offline Eric 
Kamikaze on it ..... it never fails...

15-02-2011, 07:45 PM | Post: #5
Offline [FR]Scompe 
Thanks for your answers.

(15-02-2011 06:22 PM)lumoruk Wrote:  You need to come in from the sides with the tree in the way
Ok and i use bombs or MG, what's the best ?

(15-02-2011 06:48 PM)Z3RO Wrote:  With the Jets fly high enough and he wont be able to spot you, dive bomb lay down some fire with the machine guns and then drop some bombs.
I will try this. I look some capture and i fly higher than 100 foot only to dodge a ennemy jet.
BF P4F is the first game where i use jet Angel
I'm a bit noob Rolleyes

(15-02-2011 06:50 PM)IamEric Wrote:  Kamikaze on it ..... it never fails...
Lol, i love to keep my vehicle alive Tongue

15-02-2011, 07:46 PM | Post: #6
Offline EPIC-Landon144
Use your bombing to see if there's somebody in the AA gun, if it is, shoot him with normal gun then the final hit =D
15-02-2011, 07:47 PM | Post: #7
Offline Tech_Mech 
all you have to do to take care of AA is learn right where they are and spray them with mg fire wile diving on them

I'm so good theres not enough O's in Smooth
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kobrakai1/
[Image: Sig-1.jpg]
15-02-2011, 08:14 PM | Post: #8
Offline JPoling 
yea only AA u gotta worry about besides their base is D, B, and A. with D you can easily bomb or MG them before they can shoot you., with B i like to come behind them and bomb them. now with A i usually either fly low and bomb on them right away, or ill come down from up high MGing them and bomb if i didnt kill them, also if you have your bomb as your weapon you can see vehicles and AA it will give them lil triangle if someone is in it

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=12342
82/2 2x best record 1)littlebird b4 nerf 2) Apache