Hello There, Guest!

22-07-2013, 11:50 AM | Post: #1
Offline Dr.Theo 
Good morning, our CZBF Pay2Win Tool is thanks to Molopin and JohnCZE completed and we want to present it to you!

WHAT IS OUR TOOL?

CZBF - Pay2Win Tool is collection of limiters, which will make the whole game different. These limiters will limit things on your server and u will be able to play the game, which u want.

OUR LIMITERS:

Prebuy Limiter
  • Players wont be able to play with weapons without required level

Level restriction Limiter
  • Players wont be able to play without required level on a server

Default Weapons Limiter
  • Players will be able to play on a server with Default Weapons only

+3 Weapons Limiter
  • Players wont be able to play with +3 weapons

Only Pump Limiter
  • Players with auto/auto-semi shotguns wont be able to play

General OP Limiter
  • Players wont be able to play with guns like:

• Assault: FAMAS, L85A2

• Enginner: G53, AS-VAL, MP5

• Medik: MG36, QBB-95

• Sniper: No Limit.

Extended OP Limiter
  • Players wont be able to play with guns like:

• Assault: FAMAS, L85A2

• Enginner: G53, AS-VAL, MP5

• Medik: MG36, QBB-95, XM8AR

• Sniper: No Limit.

Mix Limiter
  • Limiter with more limiters inside.

Your custom limiter
  • Its really easy to limit what u want, so we will be able to make your unique limiter just for your server, if u want.

IS IT PRIVATE OR PUBLIC TOOL?

The Tool will be avaliable to public for free, however there will be no interface for the user. Your server will be just added into server lists with your choosen limiter. If you are interested in, just write a comment into our topic and we will contact you after public version release.

Tool is 100% working, however we are working on a public version now, when we will be able to add your servers into our server lists with your choosen limiter.

This week we are trying Prebuy limiter, do u wanna try it? Lets click on this LINK to view more...

Quote:WARNING: If u want to change limiter on your server, there will be no interface where u can do it! Every change u have to send me on email and we will do it for you. So its good to know what u want to limit before you contact us, for minimal problems.

[Image: CZBF-logo-forum.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2013 01:58 PM by Dr.Theo.)
22-07-2013, 11:59 AM | Post: #2
Offline Tomatolv 
Nice but so i cant play with my MG36 anymore. I am lvl 8 XD

[Image: 4f0.png]
22-07-2013, 12:02 PM | Post: #3
Offline ]FISHBONE[ 
(22-07-2013 11:59 AM)Tomatolv Wrote:  Nice but so i cant play with my MG36 anymore. I am lvl 8 XD

People like you are reason for me to play in this server then.
Thank you for this tool. Server is in EU, right?

[Image: ev6f.png]
22-07-2013, 12:06 PM | Post: #4
Offline Tomatolv 
(22-07-2013 12:02 PM)]FISHBONE[ Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 11:59 AM)Tomatolv Wrote:  Nice but so i cant play with my MG36 anymore. I am lvl 8 XD

Well i aint that good with it. There are still FAMAS, L85, G53, As-val, MG36, QBB-95, VSS, SVU-a that are better than MG36. maybe not all of them but most.

[Image: 4f0.png]
22-07-2013, 12:13 PM | Post: #5
Offline the_last_shad0w 
(22-07-2013 12:06 PM)Tomatolv Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 12:02 PM)]FISHBONE[ Wrote:  

Well i aint that good with it. There are still FAMAS, L85, G53, As-val, MG36, QBB-95, VSS, SVU-a that are better than MG36. maybe not all of them but most.

svu----vss---g53.....evemn as val maybe at close better but better then mg36 lolol

your funny
22-07-2013, 12:16 PM | Post: #6
Offline Jilsson 
(22-07-2013 11:50 AM)Dr.Theo Wrote:  Good morning, so our Pay2Win limiter is completed, thanks to JohnCZE and Molopin. So...
What our tool do?

No more players with pre-buy weapons! Every player with weapon without required level will be kicked automaticly.
The tool is online 24/7

Do u wanna enjoy the game? Lets click on this LINK to view more...

Quote:WARNING: This is not true Pay2Win limiter! This is just the tool, which kick players with weapon without required level! If u will have level on weapons like FAMAS etc. u are allowed to play there!

pro tip:make sure you prepare to face the players whos level "suffice" use those op guns,whit best attachments,likely most of them are skilled than you etc. what im trying to say is servers what using this tool welcomes for example level 30 wiht all best weapons and attachments.it should kick all whos using op weapons.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 12:23 PM by Jilsson.)
22-07-2013, 12:20 PM | Post: #7
Offline batwingwashere 
Pay2Win limiter - so you can bash newbies without fear that any of them will fight you back.

Dear servers admins: please inform us in this thread that you intend to use this tool, so I could remove your servers from favorites.

[Image: vBMyoEe.png]
22-07-2013, 12:25 PM | Post: #8
Offline dopiiman 
So a level 5 engi with UMP can't play?

And what's the difference between a level 1 using a L85 and a level 30 using a L85? You might as well just make under level 25s not allowed as all the lower levels would get killed constantly with OP guns.

TBH I think this is pointless

[Image: 3ZeYt.jpg]
22-07-2013, 12:33 PM | Post: #9
Offline JohnnyV9999 
I don`t get it...why wouldn`t someone enjoy the game is some lower lvl player uses a high lvl weapon?

The poster above me has a valid point, you should feel more threatened by high lvl players using a high lvl gun.

I don`t understand why high lvl players have all the hate for the fact low lvl players can get high lvl guns through devsets. Do they want to keep the advantage the high lvl guns give over low lvl ones? I mean, what is the fun in killing a low lvl player using a g4a4 by a high lvl player with their famas?

I, myself, use all kinds of weapons on my soldiers (i do use some high lvl guns more than others) and since the exp lvl requirements were raised, my lvls come a lot slower. I don`t find it very amusing to get killed by OP weapons while I can use only low lvl guns.

I can guarantee that this game wouldn`t have any new players if the lvl for guns was strictly enforced as noone in their right mind would spend a huge amount of time playing with UP weapons just to be able to be en par with high lvl players.

This, of course, is just my opinion.

---
22-07-2013, 12:41 PM | Post: #10
Offline OldnGrumpy 
So a new player who has noticed the little 4 beside My Soldier and claimed his reward will be kicked from your server for using prebuy???? Or the new player who won a weapon on daily draw?

Thats utterly friendly and welcoming of you.... or not.
22-07-2013, 12:41 PM | Post: #11
Offline ]FISHBONE[ 
^^^ I don't use OP weapons against newbies.
I will simply enjoy being lvl 24 pro with UMP VS newbies. Not get blasted by lvl 5 famas noob while I'm trying to fight with UMP.

If you don't like how this tool is designed go and play in official servers. No one is forcing you.

(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 12:42 PM by ]FISHBONE[.)
22-07-2013, 12:42 PM | Post: #12
Offline batwingwashere 
The only reason to introducing level restrictions I see is new way of forcing players to buy funds: low lvl players want them good weapons so much they will buy some funds to get devset.

Level restrictions didn't help players. They helped EA(sy). Before they were introduced the game was more fair. I'm really sorry that admins of one of my favorite servers implement such a tool.

(22-07-2013 12:41 PM)]FISHBONE[ Wrote:  I will simply enjoy being lvl 24 pro with UMP VS newbies. Not get blasted by lvl 5 famas noob while I'm trying to fight with UMP.
You will get blasted by lvl 30 with FAMAS / L85. What difference does it make for you, I wonder.

[Image: vBMyoEe.png]
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 12:43 PM by batwingwashere.)
22-07-2013, 12:48 PM | Post: #13
Offline [HB]Akanto 
it still is the most idiotic tool in history of gaming. Lv 30 with dual famas and L85 can bash level 3 who isnt allowed to use anything but his G3. Congratz. Keeps balance really good up, and everyone has fun.

Seriously. WHO came up with that braincracking stupid idea? I actually cant believe you really do that.

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

22-07-2013, 12:53 PM | Post: #14
Offline ]FISHBONE[ 
(22-07-2013 12:41 PM)]FISHBONE[ Wrote:  I will simply enjoy being lvl 24 pro with UMP VS newbies. Not get blasted by lvl 5 famas noob while I'm trying to fight with UMP.
You will get blasted by lvl 30 with FAMAS / L85. What difference does it make for you, I wonder.
[/quote]

There aren't much people who actually unlock their weapons, there will be only few players with L85/famas...It's not possible to get rid of them all.

22-07-2013, 12:56 PM | Post: #15
Offline dopiiman 
They're just a bunch of higher ranks who can't stand being killed by OP guns at lower levels. ANYONE with a FAMAS / L85 is going to beat a UMP for example. Why don't you guys just toughen up and admit to being killed.

22-07-2013, 12:56 PM | Post: #16
Offline [M]-Daviddo 
That sounds pretty good! So, players with lvl 5, can not play with guns from lvl 14... etc? Cool! Smile

[Image: Signature_zpsf87ea3bb.png]
Q-Dance Radio | 19 April 2011
22-07-2013, 12:57 PM | Post: #17
Offline Asdz 
What are the advantages of this tool exactly, it still remains a mystery to me Undecided

So only high level players may use high level weapons, because... they are high level, and therefore so elite?
22-07-2013, 01:00 PM | Post: #18
Offline dopiiman 
Also, if the unlock system had been implemented for players to unlock by ranking up, EAsy wouldn't have made it able to prebuy guns. The sole purpose of this is for money.

(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 01:01 PM by dopiiman.)
22-07-2013, 01:01 PM | Post: #19
Offline [surrogate] 
Will there be a tool that kicks high-level players that still rely on unbalanced/OP weapons to make them look pro (instead of switching to more challenging rifles)?

Edit:

Really, this unlock discussion is weird. IF skill or practice matters - and most here continue to claim that - you should be able to beat low-level players with OP weaps by using the very same OP weaps:

lvl 10 L85 (little skill or practice/OP weap) <<< lvl27 L85 (lots of skill or practice/OP weap)

However, if you complain about low-levels using OP weaps (the same you're using!), then it is probably because they kill you too many times:

lvl 10 L85 (little skill or practice/OP weap) >>> lvl27 L85 (lots of skill or practice/OP weap)

In this example, your "skill" boils down to abusing OP weaponry alone. And that's the reason why you want to prohibit OP weapon access for low-levels: So the unskilled high-levels can mow through lines of equally unskilled low-levels, just because the former are allowed to use OP weapons and the latter are not...

Kind of pathetic if you ask me (I know you don't, thank you very much... Wink ).

[Image: surro5b.gif]
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 01:18 PM by [surrogate].)
22-07-2013, 01:14 PM | Post: #20
Offline ]FISHBONE[ 
High lvl users hate low lvls with OP guns...Low lvl users hate high lvl users with good guns so they buy them anyway...

So what's the fuckng point of unlock system, everyone is just crying about. You dont like when everyone has good guns and those who dont have good guns will allways cry too just becouse they are too fucking lazy to unlock something.