Hello There, Guest!

21-03-2013, 02:38 PM | Post: #1
Offline Latrevo_ta_leon 
Hello,
I am level 17 now. And i want to know how to use Mortar Strike. I skilled it 3/5, but i don't know how to shot.
Please help me, thanks.
21-03-2013, 02:53 PM | Post: #2
Online Aremz 
select the mortar strike binoculars, right click to zoom in and point it at a solid object or player within the 150m range.
click and hold until all the bars are full , you'll hear and beep when it's done , then sit back and watch the fireworks.

also don't move while holding click or the bars will reset.

21-03-2013, 05:42 PM | Post: #3
Offline MrMissalot 
When you select the mortar strike make sure not to select any other element of weaponry or equipment (or even jumping from some objects), for it will turn on the cooldown. Even using a knife or motion sensor can waste it.

21-03-2013, 11:31 PM | Post: #4
Offline HeLL89 
Also when you are at a vantage point on top of a building use it to check the distances to your nearest flags or mcom so you know the distance should the enemy appear and can adjust your aim(longer distance means aim higher up because of bullet drop), it varies with guns and attachments.
22-03-2013, 01:56 AM | Post: #5
Offline Tempo_Rarity 
Aim for trees , signs or other objects that are over areas that you can't directly see .
Target structures atop roofs (not the roof itself) to clear out snipers .

Wise Man Say : Don't Shoot Mouth Off Unless Brain Loaded
Tempo_Rarity - R . . . Hammerfix - E . . . HeadFood - M . . . Squeamish - A