Hello There, Guest!

25-12-2012, 07:02 PM | Post: #1
Offline ay.j.eng 

NOTE: Do NOT ask/beg for redeem codes or ask when they will be released. We do not know when they are given away, so don't bother asking.

Also READ the thread ruling posted by Sirphunkee under this post. Thank you.
-Pellets

Since the old thread is not getting updated anymore and has become a total troll and spam fest, I've created this one to list all the redeem codes. The active codes will be mentioned in the title so that you can just look at the title to see if there are new codes. I'll try to keep this updated and will also be keeping a history of redeem codes for fun and reference.

To redeem a code, simply click the "Redeem" link and hit the Redeem button on the "Code Redemption" page. If you get an error saying "Code Already Consumed" then well, it means you've already used it on one of your soldiers. Codes are only valid for 1 use per account unless stated otherwise.

Active Redeem Codes

ItemLastsClassCodeExpiresSource

No redeem codes available at the moment, check back later!

Expired Codes
ONLY LISTED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. THE FOLLOWING CODES DO NOT WORK ANYMORE.

ItemLastsClassCodeExpiredSource

[Image: RyXcHh8.png?1]Free Draws (3rd Year Gift)3 uses-E3QD-WUX5-EM3R-HBCA5th AprOfficial SiteRedeem
[Image: _PF.png]2000 Funds (Christmas gift)Forever-EXPIRED26th DecOfficial SiteRedeem

[Image: 4417.png]ACW-R3 DaysAssault96TB-QESD-EEU4-7S5J13th Oct?Redeem

[Image: 6.png]Taiga Woodlands SetForever-7KKE-3K8C-CKD5-DFLJ28th JulyOfficial SiteRedeem

[Image: _PF.png]1000 Funds (Valentine's Day)Forever-6S7L-SX5U-FJXA-T6EU15th FebOfficial SiteRedeem
[Image: favicon.ico]
400K Facebook Likes Code--FR6C-7KE7-P2SM-PANB14th FebOfficial SiteRedeem

[Image: _PF.png]1000 FundsForever-56YX-7F7E-G8MB-C2V218th JanLoU TwitterRedeem
[Image: _PF.png]1000 FundsForever-AY4Z-EBR3-PQMB-KNUY04th JanCnC TwitterRedeem

[Image: 9000.png]XP Boost1 day-EAK9-QA54-ABP5-8HDN31st DecEmailRedeem
[Image: 4415.png]G531 dayEngineerHU9A-5BVF-MZSW-AH3H31st DecEmailRedeem
[Image: 4411.png]M82A31 dayReconBAD4-Q4GS-S29B-GYJ431st DecEmailRedeem

[Image: _PF.png]4000 FundsForever-3SC5-SMTM-3A8U-LWJ9ExpiredLoU TwitterRedeem
[Image: 9000.png]XP Boost3 days-7RTC-V7YM-TSAA-AE98Expired?Redeem

Codes for Other Play4Free Games

Item
Lasts
CodeExpiresSource

[Image: favicon.ico]Car Prize PackForeverGK34-K4XZ-Y6LT-A5K4 ExpiredOfficial SiteRedeem

-
Repair Time
Mixed
CR5K-9ZLK-3DVQ-C8YR?Official SiteRedeem

750 Speedboost
Forever
2CSA-PG6P-9FE7-9W86ExpiredOfficial SiteRedeem
2000 TA Funds
Forever
DNYK-PAWY-PC4U-ZHB8ExpiredOfficial SiteRedeem

Audi A1 Quattro
Forever
AFBQ-Z46J-EXS7-T89HExpiredOfficial SiteRedeem
Lamborghini Miura Concept
Forever
BKZ9-MU44-R99X-SGLN?FacebookRedeem
LoU 70K Likes (items)?96YT-DZSU-WGR5-XJRKExpiredFacebookRedeem
Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
Forever
33RP-CKWW-W6H7-QXGPExpiredvk.comRedeem

If someone knows of more codes, post a comment and I'll update the list.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 08:54 AM by ay.j.eng.)
28-12-2012, 09:30 PM | Post: #2
Offline sirphunkee 
Ok, I think everybody has had a chance to give ay.j his well-deserved props on this. In the interest of managability, I'm going to clean all those posts out now, and from this point forward, the only posts permitted in this thread are those containing previously unreported, currently-valid redeem codes, and only those that are for general use (that don't expire as soon as the first player redeems them).

Since ay.j said he's willing to catalog them as well, we'll also allow codes from other EA games that share the same rewards system, as long as they meet the conditions above.

If you are aware of any errors with the codes or related information in the 1st post of the thread, feel free to post that in here so it can be corrected.

Do NOT post any of the following, as they will be removed as well:
-Codes that expire after the 1st player redemption
-Codes that have been previously reported in this thread
-Codes whose expiration date has passed
-Fake codes
-Links to other locations (internal or external) where codes are listed
-Requests for codes
-Questions/comments/complaints about code availability. They are never announced in advance.
-Comments about how awesome ay.j and this thread are (I know he deserves and appreciates all of them, but they tend to clog up the thread)
-Telling someone else how stupid they are for posting something they shouldn't

All codes posted DO need to include the following information:
-What game the code is for
-What reward the code gives, including any time limitations
-The expiration date or any other restrictions (if known)

Please follow these instructions to help ay.j help all of us! Big Grin

[Image: phunkeecoad.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA representative.
31-10-2013, 06:40 PM | Post: #3
Offline Pellets 
I'd like to remind everyone about the rules Sirphunkee posted - if you do not have a valid redeem code or information relating to valid redeem codes [such as the source and what it includes etc.], do not post here.

Asking/begging for redeem codes is useless because we don't know when they are released.

DO NOT ASK WHEN THERE WILL BE REDEEM CODES. THEY ARE NEVER ANNOUNCED BEFORE RELEASE.
We're just the messenger here.

Also as a reminder: DO NOT post ONE TIME USE codes here. This includes those that you've got in an Email or Promotional Offers. Since they are one-time use, they are of no use to the community as a whole.

[Image: 7t7wT.png]
Add me on twitter, I'm weird as hell and post lewd things: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly
Join my iTH teamspeak! ..........................................................london4.teamspeak.net:23443
26-12-2013, 12:42 AM | Post: #4
Offline Pellets 
I'd just like to add another addendum post below to clarify something:

the Rules Wrote:Don't advertise
This is a community forum, not a place to peddle your site/wares. You can leave the blatant ad space filling to us. This also includes links to websites that get users to generate hit counts, offer prizes for joining or attempt to lure users to sell or offer unlicensed EA products or software.

You are not allowed to sell your wares and/or services on the Battlefield Play4Free forums. This includes but is not limited to eBay auctions, accounts of any kind, forum signatures or or any other service.

For those that aren't word-savvy, here's a quick breakdown:
  • Do NOT advertise "Funds Generators" or "Funds Websites".

NONE of these are sponsored or part of EA and/or EAsy in any way, shape or form.

They exist for the sole purpose of STEALING YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS.

Simply put, do NOT advertise them

If they do appear and I'm not quick enough to get rid of them [reporting these posts really does help and I ALWAYS respond to reports the moment I see them], I would highly advise NOT clicking on them at all even if you fill no information in.
    These sites may house malware, spyware or keyloggers that indirectly obtain your account details.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Anyone found advertising these 'funds generators' or 'funds services' will be suspended from the forum. Continued posting WILL result in a permanent ban.

• Do NOT post funds 'deals' here, such as the Amazon starter deal for Battlefield Heroes. These are not codes, they are deals and they should be posted elsewhere if and when they pop up.

Everyone loves codes, even me. So let's keep this streamlined, safe, and non-spammy. We'll all appreciate it in the end.
Thanks!

Community Moderator Staff, Pellets.

[Image: 7t7wT.png]
Add me on twitter, I'm weird as hell and post lewd things: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly
Join my iTH teamspeak! ..........................................................london4.teamspeak.net:23443
02-04-2014, 04:22 AM | Post: #5
Offline 3001 
Not a code but...

Exclamation Dead Space 1 is free (for now). Be fast
link

Quote:
Free?! What's the catch?
There's no catch. Grab full games, expansions and more at absolutely no cost. Just make sure to act fast because On the House specials can appear and disappear at any time.

You mean a trial or demo, right?
Nope. You’re getting a full version of the real game — for free!

How long will I own the game?
Once you’ve claimed your game, it’s yours to keep!

Why is Origin doing this?
We're gamers, too. We appreciate you making Origin your gaming home ... and besides, who doesn't like free stuff?

EA Games Challenge Everything (even your patience)

[Image: 3001xm8sjpg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 04:27 AM by 3001.)