Hello There, Guest!

19-05-2012, 03:00 PM | Post: #61
Online Medic_Alert 
(19-05-2012 04:22 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  Joining +3 is really a -3 sorry, they're just little 5 year olds who kick people for no reason on TS3 and server.

Every word that comes out of this kids mouth is either mentally slower than "average", cheesy, annoying, immature, and most of all. Stupid.

Dont listen to him. Good Luck Missy

[Image: lnr1O1l.png]
19-05-2012, 04:11 PM | Post: #62
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
(19-05-2012 03:00 PM)Medic_Alert Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 04:22 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  Joining +3 is really a -3 sorry, they're just little 5 year olds who kick people for no reason on TS3 and server.

Every word that comes out of this kids mouth is either mentally slower than "average", cheesy, annoying, immature, and most of all. Stupid.

I'm just speaking the cold, hard truth. You just can't handle the truth. This is fact, not stupid, not mentally slower than "average", not cheesy, not annoying and not immature, it's just the truth. Which you obviously can't seem to handle. Such a shame...

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
19-05-2012, 06:15 PM | Post: #63
Offline Theminecraftkill 
hello can i join your clans ;)
19-05-2012, 06:30 PM | Post: #64
Offline capturetheflag 
(19-05-2012 04:11 PM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  I'm just speaking the cold, hard truth. You just can't handle the truth. This is fact, not stupid, not mentally slower than "average", not cheesy, not annoying and not immature, it's just the truth. Which you obviously can't seem to handle. Such a shame...

Such a shame that i would go to this level, but im going respond to it.

First off, you never ever tell the truth. Remember the time you pretended to be a girl? Turns out you where >10 year old brat. +3 Gaming kicks only ones that cause trouble, hence, you were kick/banned from their servers and ts3.

Only fools would actually listen to anything you would advise.

[Image: tXyDRsx.png]
19-05-2012, 06:30 PM | Post: #65
Offline RagingBullets 
(19-05-2012 04:11 PM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 03:00 PM)Medic_Alert Wrote:  

I'm just speaking the cold, hard truth. You just can't handle the truth. This is fact, not stupid, not mentally slower than "average", not cheesy, not annoying and not immature, it's just the truth. Which you obviously can't seem to handle. Such a shame...

Why can't you stop bashing on other clans/people. We don't need your input on everything. And good luck missy!
19-05-2012, 06:34 PM | Post: #66
Offline .:DerAnarchist:. 
Standish, here is my advise to you. go get a life and stop acting like a child
19-05-2012, 06:48 PM | Post: #67
Offline Zaanko 
Standish, why don't you get the clear message here. Your act here has bin nothing but stupid and immature. You faked to be someone else with the APN fiasco, tried to multiclan, lied...etc And Not only that, you offer here so stupid and idiotic comments in the forums that bring so much Face-Desk to so much many....I just want to know, do you act this way with your family or friends? Don't you ever sit down and actually think some of the things you doing is bit...idiotic? That what I want to know, offer some explaination with your act here. Or are you just stupid?
Dont answer, that rhetorical.

[Image: aug1.png]

Hardcored-Highest Competition http://www.hardcoredgaming.com (This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 06:51 PM by Zaanko.)
19-05-2012, 09:16 PM | Post: #68
Offline CropedFrag 
I'm not going to speak about any of these answers, except the fact that, if this continues, then I'd better post an InBeforeTheLock because the clan beefing problem has already been addressed by fr4ser, and he's most likely going to release another warning.

About facts: you need the actual proof to present a fact, otherwise it's a report.
19-05-2012, 09:57 PM | Post: #69
Offline K.G-SHOTS 
wow all i do is come in and see these guys fighting, why don't you guys just apologize and don't fight, fighting isn't going to accomplish anything, but whatever, its not like ur gonna listen to me. you guys are making this thread a place to bash each other, if you want to take this personal go somewhere private and do this
BACK ON TOPIC Tongue
19-05-2012, 10:03 PM | Post: #70
Offline capturetheflag 
(19-05-2012 09:16 PM)CropedFrag Wrote:  I'm not going to speak about any of these answers, except the fact that, if this continues, then I'd better post an InBeforeTheLock because the clan beefing problem has already been addressed by fr4ser, and he's most likely going to release another warning.

About facts: you need the actual proof to present a fact, otherwise it's a report.

Yup. 100% correct. I already reported him. Lets see what happens when the mods awake with their hammers Wink

[Image: tXyDRsx.png]
20-05-2012, 12:17 AM | Post: #71
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
(19-05-2012 06:30 PM)capturetheflag Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 04:11 PM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  I'm just speaking the cold, hard truth. You just can't handle the truth. This is fact, not stupid, not mentally slower than "average", not cheesy, not annoying and not immature, it's just the truth. Which you obviously can't seem to handle. Such a shame...

Such a shame that i would go to this level, but im going respond to it.

First off, you never ever tell the truth. Remember the time you pretended to be a girl? Turns out you where >10 year old brat. +3 Gaming kicks only ones that cause trouble, hence, you were kick/banned from their servers and ts3.

Only fools would actually listen to anything you would advise.

Hmmmmmmm, you just never listen. I'm not a 10 year old brat. I never said I was a girl, I just named my charcter Maria, k? AND I never caused +3 no trouble, they accused me of 'account sharing'. Okay, so I have four accounts, big whoop. They banned me from TS just for having 4 different accounts and called it 'suspected account sharing'. Really? So I get banned for having alt accounts??? That's just low, immature and really very sad.

20-05-2012, 12:19 AM | Post: #72
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
(19-05-2012 06:48 PM)Zaanko Wrote:  Standish, why don't you get the clear message here. Your act here has bin nothing but stupid and immature. You faked to be someone else with the APN fiasco, tried to multiclan, lied...etc And Not only that, you offer here so stupid and idiotic comments in the forums that bring so much Face-Desk to so much many....I just want to know, do you act this way with your family or friends? Don't you ever sit down and actually think some of the things you doing is bit...idiotic? That what I want to know, offer some explaination with your act here. Or are you just stupid?

And it concerns you because........

20-05-2012, 12:23 AM | Post: #73
Offline Zaanko 
(20-05-2012 12:19 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 06:48 PM)Zaanko Wrote:  Standish, why don't you get the clear message here. Your act here has bin nothing but stupid and immature. You faked to be someone else with the APN fiasco, tried to multiclan, lied...etc And Not only that, you offer here so stupid and idiotic comments in the forums that bring so much Face-Desk to so much many....I just want to know, do you act this way with your family or friends? Don't you ever sit down and actually think some of the things you doing is bit...idiotic? That what I want to know, offer some explaination with your act here. Or are you just stupid?

Because it gets agrivating to see your post or here your story everyday in P4f ^_^ And that shouldnt be much problem if it not my concern or not because it does not hide anything! Thanks!

Hardcored-Highest Competition http://www.hardcoredgaming.com (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 12:24 AM by Zaanko.)
20-05-2012, 12:28 AM | Post: #74
Offline MurrayD 
(20-05-2012 12:17 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  I never said I was a girl

Orly? I beg to differ.
(03-04-2012 12:02 AM)NamedMaria Wrote:  I think he changed, I know Imma girl and I'm soft and mushy

From BFT Clan thread. Also, we should stop posting in this thread. Wink

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
20-05-2012, 12:29 AM | Post: #75
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
(20-05-2012 12:28 AM)MurrayD Wrote:  

Orly? I beg to differ.
(03-04-2012 12:02 AM)NamedMaria Wrote:  I think he changed, I know Imma girl and I'm soft and mushy

That 'tis Maria, not me. Duh!?!

20-05-2012, 12:31 AM | Post: #76
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
(20-05-2012 12:23 AM)Zaanko Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 12:19 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  

Because it gets agrivating to see your post or here your story everyday in P4f ^_^ And that shouldnt be much problem if it not my concern or not because it does not hide anything! Thanks!

And you care about my "story" because....... I'm not really seeing your point, or if you're just trying to make an agrument, idk Tongue Dodgy Tongue

20-05-2012, 12:31 AM | Post: #77
Offline MurrayD 
(20-05-2012 12:29 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 12:28 AM)MurrayD Wrote:  

Orly? I beg to differ.

That 'tis Maria, not me. Duh!?!

O. I'm sorry. Remember when Standish left and you got his account? Because i do! Wink

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 12:31 AM by MurrayD.)
20-05-2012, 12:31 AM | Post: #78
Offline Zaanko 
Ehem It kinda hard to stay It was "Maria" when your sig has ".NamedMaria." as your soldier name.
...... Think about that Bruh

Hardcored-Highest Competition http://www.hardcoredgaming.com
20-05-2012, 12:32 AM | Post: #79
Online Medic_Alert 
Does it matter anymore? The topic has passed. This is just a troll thread now. Please, some mod close it pl0x. c:

I think Standish just broke the idiot barrier and achieved Mach 4 in failure.

[Image: lnr1O1l.png]
20-05-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #80
Offline fr4ser 

Really?? Dodgy

After all the warnings you post this?? Rolleyes

You know the rules and everyone got a whole topic devoted to calming the inter clan flaming, I know you have seen it so you wont be surprised at the little present in your inbox.

And yes I know you have alt accounts, I suggest you dont try and use them to post on the forums for a while Wink

(20-05-2012 12:38 AM)fr4ser Wrote:  
(16-05-2012 12:53 AM)MissySC Wrote:  i already join a clan <3 thanks ..

Then this topic is not required and as it is starting to smell of boys getting over excited (the forums have not smelt like this since anna's media topic!! Tongue )

/closed

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE