Hello There, Guest!

27-04-2012, 05:27 PM | Post: #21
Offline llPanzerKrieger 
(27-04-2012 04:43 PM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  Bsed on Hunter34845's thread, there was/is a fair amount of concern about Panzer's flying ability and, for some reason, that he is a recon (therefore shouldn't be flying?!?).

Anyway, it seems pretty likely that this is a straightforward case of "You're killing too many of us and we need to make that stop". He prolly won't win any "Ms. Congeniality" awards, but I'm sure his piloting skill is the root of all of the rage.

The truth has been revealed.

[Image: xxcsp.jpg]
27-04-2012, 05:32 PM | Post: #22
Offline Assimus:) 
(27-04-2012 03:50 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  I'm Banned In:

- All Hotel California Servers
- [ST6] SealTeamSix -Oman- Server
- Operation Oman 24/7 Server
*Can't play in the rest of the Oman servers because of the high Ping!

I'm Banned in all these servers because they call me "hacker" or "troll" because I kill them all becoming always the top 1 in every round.

Just watch this. http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=68597
They do everything they can to avoid players like me in BFP4F.

Is there something I can do about that??? I guess not... but Just asking.

Are you special ed? You troll everybody ingame implying your the best player there, when in reality your an sub-par average jet pilot who does nothing to help your team cap objectives. Worst example of using jets ingame would be you killing someone, then typing about it how much skill it took to bomb a car, amazing stuff. I don't doubt your banned on all oman, nobody wants you around if you chat and troll every other kill like it was something special when your a nobody like the rest of the solo non objective jet pilots, with average scores/kills that you can only manage to pull off with jet since you don't seem to know how to do anything outside jets.

Ontopic, no you can't do anything. They pay the bills for the server to run, you get banned and just find a new server (I hear official ea non streaming servers got bunch of speds who will think your a god with your average jet play.)
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 05:35 PM by Assimus:).)
27-04-2012, 05:32 PM | Post: #23
Offline AMMO 
(27-04-2012 03:51 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  hotel california don't ban for that , except if you troll your teamates by doing betraying kills .

Yup he was Trolling SOO bad on Hotel cali servers I mean REALLY BAD

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013
27-04-2012, 05:36 PM | Post: #24
Offline llPanzerKrieger 
Here we go!

Teamarab team flooding this thread with their tears! HAHA.

Go go go!

[Image: xxcsp.jpg]
27-04-2012, 05:41 PM | Post: #25
Offline Assimus:) 
It's funny you made a thread out of this subject; however I think its important to realize any server with an active admin will probably end up banning you. Implying your actually better then you really are is annoying, average jet pilots calling best every round is annoying, nobody likes you at all. I'm surprised you actually find flying alone in a jet doing nothing, "fun".

Panzer kills 3 vehicles and 4 soldiers, his team looses 3 bases, panzers objective has been completed. Proceed to chat while loosing.
27-04-2012, 05:53 PM | Post: #26
Offline ThiDOD 
(27-04-2012 05:36 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  Here we go!

Teamarab team flooding this thread with their tears! HAHA.

Go go go!

(27-04-2012 05:27 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  The truth has been revealed.

Yes the truth was revealed. You insult guys, because you play innocent.

I played on Hotel Cali, and i never got banned, even when i got Rampage and keep getting high score

Click the Sig for Rush
27-04-2012, 06:51 PM | Post: #27
Offline JonSwift
(27-04-2012 05:19 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  Banned from 4 different clan servers? That says more about you than it does about the server admins.

(27-04-2012 04:18 PM)mono Wrote:  Generally, if you're getting consistently banned from various servers, there's probably a bit more to the story than just you thinking you're banned for being 'too good'.

+1

+3
27-04-2012, 07:01 PM | Post: #28
Offline =USR=Enr0n 
So let me get this straight.

Player goes into server talks crap just cause he kills someone with an aircraft.

Player insults other players while in server cause he can fly an aircraft.

Player gets into heated discussion with server admin.

Player cannot follow server rules, rules set by organization that pays for server and player is a "guest"

Player gets banned and then wants to complain in an open forum (not website that operates server).

Player thinks he is too 1337 for all servers and now complains because he is banned?

Get over it and find another server, end of storyExclamation

[Image: ENRON-1.png]

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
27-04-2012, 07:02 PM | Post: #29
Offline StarStruck3 
^Seems legit.

Meh, dunno what to think.

[Image: O5fc2.jpg]
The Forsaken Banana
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:21 PM by StarStruck3.)
27-04-2012, 07:52 PM | Post: #30
Offline kayack1
so i was right , he was trolling .
call me nostradamus .
27-04-2012, 07:55 PM | Post: #31
Offline Cheezy.Badger 
(27-04-2012 07:52 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  so i was right , he was trolling .
call me nostradamus .

Nostrakayakus.

There you go
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 07:55 PM by Cheezy.Badger.)
27-04-2012, 08:01 PM | Post: #32
Offline engine1
(27-04-2012 05:41 PM)sn0wXz Wrote:  Panzer kills 3 vehicles and 4 soldiers, his team looses 3 bases, panzers objective has been completed. Proceed to chat while loosing.
Makes me laugh alot. Big Grin
27-04-2012, 08:27 PM | Post: #33
Offline shodhu 
You were banned from the ST6 because you trolled and tked even when you were warned and kicked multiple times for it. That's the reason hart told me.

[Image: shodu.jpg]
27-04-2012, 09:14 PM | Post: #34
Offline CaptPewPew 
(27-04-2012 05:32 PM)AMMO Wrote:  Yup he was Trolling SOO bad on Hotel cali servers I mean REALLY BAD

Trolling so so bad someone from Hotel Cali made a thread dedicated to limiting his time on the jets?

(27-04-2012 07:01 PM)=USR=Enr0n Wrote:  So let me get this straight.

Player goes into server talks crap just cause he kills someone with an aircraft.

Clan member makes a thread specifically asking for limited jet time so that said Player doesn't get to fly as much because he kills to many of them.

Player gets into heated discussion with server admin because he's being called out for killing too many people with a jet.

Player cannot follow server rules, rules set by organization that pays for server and player is a "guest". The rule being "Don't make the admin or other Clan Members mad by killing them or defending yourself against their trash talk."

Player gets banned and then wants to complain in an open forum (not website that operates server) so that we can all see how butthurt certain people get for future reference.

FTFY

[Image: hVU6W.png]

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:21 PM by CaptPewPew.)
27-04-2012, 09:30 PM | Post: #35
Offline mono 
(27-04-2012 09:14 PM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 05:32 PM)AMMO Wrote:  Yup he was Trolling SOO bad on Hotel cali servers I mean REALLY BAD

Trolling so so bad someone from Hotel Cali made a thread dedicated to limiting his time on the jets?

Clan member makes a thread specifically asking for limited jet time so that said Player doesn't get to fly as much because he kills to many of them.

Player gets into heated discussion with server admin because he's being called out for killing too many people with a jet.

Player cannot follow server rules, rules set by organization that pays for server and player is a "guest". The rule being "Don't make the admin or other Clan Members mad by killing them or defending yourself against their trash talk."

Player gets banned and then wants to complain in an open forum (not website that operates server) so that we can all see how butthurt certain people get for future reference.

FTFY

Why are you so intent on defending him? He's a known game troll, and has got himself banned from multiple servers because of his poor attitude and being generally unpleasant to other players. HC did not ban him because of him being good in an aircraft (no matter what one of their members wanted), and I doubt the other clan servers that have shunned him did so for thie reason either.

[Image: monosignam2.png]
27-04-2012, 09:32 PM | Post: #36
Offline kayack1
(27-04-2012 07:55 PM)Cheezy-player Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 07:52 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  so i was right , he was trolling .
call me nostradamus .

Nostrakayakus.

There you go

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkPuKJYRtK3QNVIeRXFrR...2M8zUsZpp6]
27-04-2012, 09:35 PM | Post: #37
Offline Pellets 
Hotel Cali is a respected server, like many others out there.
I highly doubted your story, and I was right to. Stop complaining - you broke the rules [repeatedly, as it sounds], so you were banned.

What can't be understood from that? Get your head out of your backside.

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
PSA: I won't be removing any of the Baba Ji / Advertisement spam for the forseeable future. Please PM Fixnow with a request for Email Verification and Picaptcha, hopefully this will get noticed. It's not my [voluntary] job to clean up something that's preventable by the developers.
27-04-2012, 09:36 PM | Post: #38
Offline =USR=Enr0n 

Player gets into heated discussion with server admin.

Player cannot follow server rules, rules set by organization that pays for server and player is a "guest"

Player gets banned and then wants to complain in an open forum (not website that operates server).

Player thinks he is too 1337 for all servers and now complains because he is banned?

Get over it and find another server, end of storyExclamation

This is what I typed not what someone edited.

I was not defending him. I have been server admin for other shooter games and would ban for intolerance of the server rules.

[Image: ENRON-1.png]

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
27-04-2012, 09:38 PM | Post: #39
Offline CaptPewPew 
(27-04-2012 09:30 PM)mono Wrote:  Why are you so intent on defending him? He's a known game troll, and has got himself banned from multiple servers because of his poor attitude and being generally unpleasant to other players. HC did not ban him because of him being good in an aircraft (no matter what one of their members wanted), and I doubt the other clan servers that have shunned him did so for thie reason either.

You have a problem with people defending other people? There are a tonne of trolls I see here and in the game and enough complaints one way or another that I never trust what I read. Do I think he's innocent? No. But I do know that there is a "mob mentality" that no one in any clan can deny. So, just because someone is banned from a clan server it doesn't mean they were necessarily breaking any rules. It just means that, whetever they were doing, pissed off an admin enough to get them banned.

Also, I'm far from intent. I just see comments that are obviously fairly biased and I respond. Keeps the work day semi-interesting, tbh.

edit: EnRon, he knows that wasn't your original post.

[Image: hVU6W.png]

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:42 PM by CaptPewPew.)
27-04-2012, 09:46 PM | Post: #40
Offline [TA]Stufa 
About that clan member posting about limited time and cr*p, we don't have such rules, Panzer was banned for repeatedly breaking our servers rules, simple as that.

Edit:Harassing other players, insulting them, repeatedly avoiding filter, etc. After many warnings and kicks he got banned.

Our main basic rule is simple: "Be good".

[IMG][/IMG]
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:48 PM by [TA]Stufa.)