Hello There, Guest!

25-04-2012, 10:28 PM | Post: #1
Offline johnbui65 
You can try this on a heli or aircraft but not a assault heli with minigun or rockets, etc.
(Helicopter and Aircraft maps only. Perfer Oman the most.
Aircraft: Start the aircraft, fly it straight to the enemy's first capture point, gently let go of the part that makes you have higher speed(thrust, accelerator, etc.) As soon as your about close to the ground do this combo: Shoot bullets(tap 4 or 5 times dpending on range), missles(both) Then if you haven't pass the enemy base yet, use your ultimate: Bomb drop. The thing that makes this Suicide Ride suicide. This is good when no BTR, Tanks, helicopter, tracer, or aircraft is locked onto you. Rare much?

Helicopter: Tell you teammate on the helicopter to switch onto minigun, Atleast 2 minigun people. Circle the enemy's 2ND or 3RD(Helicopters are not fast enough for 1st base capture, and even if you reach there, aircrafts already shot their missles at you, making you even more valunerable to any further attacks of any weak targets.)base capture, circle around it(allowing to give the most devastating assault the minigun controlers can give. When you are locked on(Tracker, aircraft lock on, BTR, etc.), you have 2 optionsSad((((((((((((let go of the speeder button(thrust, accelerator, etc.) as soon as you almost hit a building press it again, make your passengers jump out, then crash into the clostest enemy, perferablely a BTR, tank, missle launcher, etc.(So your passengers can capture the flag))))))))))))))
OR:
Tell all of your passengers to jump off and you manually run into a important spot(enemy capture point, camper spot, etc. You might not even make it to your target)
26-04-2012, 06:46 AM | Post: #2
Offline WestWatcher 
Huh?
26-04-2012, 03:01 PM | Post: #3
Offline Mr.Profesional 
Mainly moust of players in BFP4F are kids, which don't know anything about tactics.

26-04-2012, 09:08 PM | Post: #4
Offline =USR=Enr0n 
(26-04-2012 03:01 PM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  Mainly moust of players in BFP4F are kids, which don't know anything about tactics.

Correct they run straight as an arrow from one point to another making good sniper bait. Those that don't run will hop in the first vehicle they see and inevitability catch either a RPG or get blown up on the point by the mine.

Funny thing is they do it over and over and they holler hack when they continually get blown up.

[Image: ENRON-1.png]

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
27-04-2012, 06:31 PM | Post: #5
Offline BlacknBlue2 
(26-04-2012 03:01 PM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  Mainly moust of players in BFP4F are kids, which don't know anything about tactics.

Its rather stupid knowing it, but its very true
27-04-2012, 06:33 PM | Post: #6
Offline Ninja-Penguin. 
(26-04-2012 09:08 PM)=USR=Enr0n Wrote:  

Correct they run straight as an arrow from one point to another making good sniper bait. Those that don't run will hop in the first vehicle they see and inevitability catch either a RPG or get blown up on the point by the mine.

Funny thing is they do it over and over and they holler hack when they continually get blown up.

And that my friend, is why I joined a clan Tongue

[align=center][Image: newcockpit.png]
28-04-2012, 03:01 AM | Post: #7
Offline shodhu 

i realized this in Dragon Valley today...you know that cluster of building between C and A? literally ALL game i stayed there with my medic went 30-3 THE SAME PEOPLE CAME BACK EVEN THOUGH I KILLED THEM ABOUT 5 TIMES. Even when they had their teammates...no one spotted me...no one did anything. So i just had a great round.

[Image: shodu.jpg]
28-04-2012, 04:01 PM | Post: #8
Offline mERC1L355 
i admit i am a kid playing this game but i dont run straight through or snatch vehicles i also admit i am no where the best but i try
04-05-2012, 12:27 AM | Post: #9
Offline JetWrite 
Seems to me that if you take down several people, some label you as a ****ing noob, which is amusing because noobs are supposed to be the ones that are getting killed. As far I'm concerned, the word 'noob' has lost its meaning. It's dead. Dead as a dodo in a cemetery.
04-05-2012, 01:20 PM | Post: #10
Offline JPKERR 
I always kamikaze crash my plane when i see full loaded transport heli, because when i nail it most ppl jump off it. And its fun, i dont care about my k/d, i play for fun. One death for 3 or more isnt big price :>. Though more funnier is wingclipping ppl on aircraft carrier.
Still kamikaze isnt as noob as Elite USAS-12, Boosters, or helis flying away to base after each kill.
06-05-2012, 04:10 PM | Post: #11
Offline GrandArc 
or you could stay in the air and attack when they are most vulnerable, which also helps in not wasting resources.

[Image: TllRFUr.png]
|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|