Hello There, Guest!

18-04-2012, 06:02 PM | Post: #1
Offline TRap 
hi all
as i've wrote on subject,as everyone knew that attack choppers have 2 seats..first for driver and second for gunner..but the gunner cant do anything cus of the fire style of the gun or BUG of the gun..whatever name you want to say for this issue...when you hit the target,you can see clearly bullet explodes on the ground or exactly hit on the targets body.you can see that the bullet explodes bigger than a hand grenade but ####ing cant give any damage on target or giving so absurd damages for a gunners gun...i think this is not like bf2's or bf3's or bfbc2's gunners gun system...this is so absurd and must be fix cus players wouldnt want to fly as gunner cus of this issue...

my english isnt so good and i dont want to make the topic hard to understand...
if peoples would like to support this topic,i believe that dev's care about this absurd issue..

btw please share your ideas about this issue for a sign to dev's...

thx all.
18-04-2012, 06:04 PM | Post: #2
Offline gatecrasher 
agree's the gunner needs a buff as you say no person/player wants to be a gunner for measly 10 point assist of pilot kills and lucky to hit anyone with the gunners guns which might aswell be paintballs

but you fishing for something that will never happen they are that far up their own (you know whats) that they dont ever listen to common sense.

take the customisation lag after whole time it was done it still not been addressed by any devs.

[Image: HP6GE.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 06:11 PM by gatecrasher.)
18-04-2012, 06:07 PM | Post: #3
Offline [JUDGMENT] 
this is true, but also when i am gunner and i am hitting another heli, it does massive damage already, about 50 a hit, with 25 rounds, then thats an easy kill, especially against AH's, but hitting infantry, there is clearly no blast radius, but would a blast radius on a vehicle already so buffed up do anything to help balance teh game

18-04-2012, 06:15 PM | Post: #4
Offline JPoling 
I agree completely, I mean even when i have had pilots hovering trying to set me up i am just blasting at them and not hurting them or barely, when it will get fixed.....looks like they got other important things to do, add new maps and features and people will forget bugs.....least they think so, i went to karkand the other day to find medics front line spawn bug still works there, and i used it on enemies because they used it and i spawned there and killed all 4 of them and shot their flare Tongue

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=12342
82/2 2x best record 1)littlebird b4 nerf 2) Apache
18-04-2012, 06:27 PM | Post: #5
Offline [JUDGMENT] 
haha whats this bug XD cause i always have trouble with my flare at times, sometimes i drop it and i spawn back liek 5 times, other times i drop it then i dont spawn on it

18-04-2012, 06:32 PM | Post: #6
Offline JPoling 
I don't really wanna give idea for people to take advantage of it i feel bad enough when i do it, lets just say i can shoot them and they can't shoot me add me and maybe i will share the secret lol

18-04-2012, 06:34 PM | Post: #7
Offline Mr.Profesional 
POST HERE:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=69376

18-04-2012, 06:36 PM | Post: #8
Offline JPoling 
Thank you Mr. Profesional i better report it i thought someone already did though i will go report it now though

18-04-2012, 06:53 PM | Post: #9
Offline [JUDGMENT] 
nothing personal, but besides filling up the forum with excess topics, whats the problem with asking a similar question again.

18-04-2012, 07:01 PM | Post: #10
Offline JPoling 
wasd

82/2 2x best record 1)littlebird b4 nerf 2) Apache (This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 10:54 PM by JPoling.)
18-04-2012, 07:03 PM | Post: #11
Offline uDIEbecauseOFme 
I agree
18-04-2012, 07:13 PM | Post: #12
Offline Pvt.Parts 
1. yes, it is hard to hit something while the helicopter is moving fast but changing that would make the atack helicopter even more powerful. if pilot and gunner work together well (ie. hovering or flying slow if the situation allows it) you can still do a lot of damage.

2. most important thing you can do as a gunner is spot targets. you'll not get a lot of points for that but remember every spotted target that is getting killed gives you 10 points. if the pilot is good this will add up to a reasonable ammount. as a gunner your job is to assist the pilot, not to score a lot of kills

my (humble) heroic moment -> roadkill gone wrong http://tinyurl.com/68khh3t
18-04-2012, 07:23 PM | Post: #13
Offline JPoling 
Still when i hit someone when we are moving it should still hurt them not me watch it explode over and over on top of guy and not kill him or hurt him

18-04-2012, 07:57 PM | Post: #14
Offline uDIEbecauseOFme 
The Russian attack helicopter needs a fix because the anti-tank missiles are not working!!
18-04-2012, 07:59 PM | Post: #15
Offline TRap 
[quote='Pvt.Parts' pid='761582' dateline='1334772826']
1. yes, it is hard to hit something while the helicopter is moving fast but changing that would make the atack helicopter even more powerful. if pilot and gunner work together well (ie. hovering or flying slow if the situation allows it) you can still do a lot of damage.

2. most important thing you can do as a gunner is spot targets. you'll not get a lot of points for that but remember every spotted target that is getting killed gives you 10 points. if the pilot is good this will add up to a reasonable ammount. as a gunner your job is to assist the pilot, not to score a lot of kills
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 08:03 PM by TRap.)
18-04-2012, 07:59 PM | Post: #16
Offline kayack1
the gunner cannon is broken , even if i hit an APC ( large vehicule ) with a DIRECT hit , i deal NO damages !
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 07:59 PM by kayack1.)
18-04-2012, 08:04 PM | Post: #17
Offline TRap 
(18-04-2012 07:13 PM)Pvt.Parts Wrote:  1. yes, it is hard to hit something while the helicopter is moving fast but changing that would make the atack helicopter even more powerful. if pilot and gunner work together well (ie. hovering or flying slow if the situation allows it) you can still do a lot of damage.

Smile)
1-i didnt say that "gunners gun is weak and need power up.." i've never said that..i said we cant hit any target and if we hit,we cant give any damage and cant effect anything
2-be honestly man right now go to the game and enter a air vehicle map and spot everyone u see as a gunner...int the end of round check how much point u got? i can say for u maximum 1k... Smile

also,"as a gunner your job is to assist the pilot, not to score a lot of kills" are u kidding? i m asking cus looks like u've never played bf2 bf3 or bfbc2..open youtube and watch some gunner videos this is not so hard to do.just do it and think again before write absurd things here..
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 08:06 PM by TRap.)
18-04-2012, 08:11 PM | Post: #18
Offline TRap 
(18-04-2012 06:34 PM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  POST HERE:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=69376

thx i just posted.
18-04-2012, 08:23 PM | Post: #19
Offline Pvt.Parts 
(18-04-2012 08:04 PM)TRap Wrote:  also,"as a gunner your job is to assist the pilot, not to score a lot of kills" are u kidding? i m asking cus looks like u've never played bf2 bf3 or bfbc2..open youtube and watch some gunner videos this is not so hard to do.just do it and think again before write absurd things here..

it is in this game. this is not bf2, bf3 or bfbc2 - deal with it.

my (humble) heroic moment -> roadkill gone wrong http://tinyurl.com/68khh3t
19-04-2012, 12:09 PM | Post: #20
Offline SirSniper 
@Op:
No sh!t sherlock. Known since CB. Read forums and don't bother posting suggestions/bugfix requests, no one cares, i saw no pigs flying over blue moon today.

Also most of you are wrong, yes including you kayack1.
Edit:// Unles EAsy added few more bugs to helis during my absence but i highly doubt that's the problem.

You all probably don't care but i'll give you a protip anyway.
And it's not entirely about internet speed/pings. I said it already - you shoot at X, see bullets at Y but the game sees it at Z. A goog pilot can even counter the angle of lead (dunno if that's correct in english, but meh) to make his gunner hit the mark.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 12:12 PM by SirSniper.)