Hello There, Guest!

16-04-2012, 09:34 PM | Post: #21
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-04-2012 06:08 AM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 04:52 AM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  First off, we do not give admin/mod immediately to anyone who joins our clan. Secondly, he is not in our clan. Thirdly, as I have said in the post directly above yours, we cannot be moderating the server every second, okay? I don't understand why this is difficult to understand for some people: in this game, the only way to enforce rules is to always have someone moderating, and unfortunately, that is not possible all the time. We are not gods, we need sleep, and we are also not all sitting at our computers staring at the chat log on the CC all day.

Nowhere do I say anything about your clan modding 24/7, nor do I say I figure he would have mod/admin powers. I'm just pointing out that someone who belongs to your webpage (someone I assumed was in your clan) was on the server at the time giving some fairly mixed messages about the "rules" of your server. I really didn't think that was very difficult to understand.

I know it's easy to throw out the "we're not awake all of the time, we need sleep, too" thing, but that really has nothing to do with what I posted.

Thanks for trying, though.

Or how about this: play on servers you like to play on?

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]
16-04-2012, 09:41 PM | Post: #22
Offline CaptPewPew 
(16-04-2012 09:34 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  Or how about this: play on servers you like to play on?

WTF does that even mean in response to this discussion? I play on a wide variety of servers and frequent those that I find to have the best combination of maps I like and players that are of similar or better skill level. That, however, has nothing to do with my observations with respect to your server. Regardless of whether I like playing on it or not, my experience the other day still stands and I brought it to your attention.

Your remarks, for the most part, are unconstructive and mostly pointless.

[Image: hVU6W.png]

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action
16-04-2012, 09:58 PM | Post: #23
Offline MurrayD 
(16-04-2012 03:09 AM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  I just finished there with a team comprising at least 3 USAS users, Saiga users, and several grenade boosters. Meanwhile, a member on that team by the name of TXwarrior was calling for a player on our team to get rid of his/her Saiga.

Not quite sure what your clan is trying to promote, exactly. I don't mind the rules at all, but when a clan member is arbitrarily trying to enforce them, it doesn't help advertise the server.

(also, grats on Pellets)

I'm not quite understanding what you mean here. You're saying that there was many people using weapons that we do not allow in our server and you aren't happy that someone was asking players to stop using them? That's what i get from your post. If i'm wrong, please correct me.

Also this player (TXWarrior) is not and admin/mod, nor a member of our clan.

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
16-04-2012, 10:00 PM | Post: #24
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-04-2012 09:41 PM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 09:34 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  Or how about this: play on servers you like to play on?

WTF does that even mean in response to this discussion? I play on a wide variety of servers and frequent those that I find to have the best combination of maps I like and players that are of similar or better skill level. That, however, has nothing to do with my observations with respect to your server. Regardless of whether I like playing on it or not, my experience the other day still stands and I brought it to your attention.

Your remarks, for the most part, are unconstructive and mostly pointless.

I know, you brought something to my attention that really doesn't need to be brought to my attention, because TX is not in our clan nor does he have any kind of power on the server, as I have explained. I'm sorry, my mistake if what I said about moderating has no relevance in your eyes (because it does in mine, because two people can interpret things differently), forgive me please, I beg. So, can we just say this conflict is now resolved?

16-04-2012, 10:16 PM | Post: #25
Offline CaptPewPew 
(16-04-2012 09:58 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  I'm not quite understanding what you mean here. You're saying that there was many people using weapons that we do not allow in our server and you aren't happy that someone was asking players to stop using them? That's what i get from your post. If i'm wrong, please correct me.

Also this player (TXWarrior) is not and admin/mod, nor a member of our clan.

What I was saying is that TXWarrior (who was on the other team) was complaining about a Saiga user on our team and asking them to get rid of it. Meanwhile, there were several USAS, Saiga and grenade users on his team. When I checked your webpage, TXWarrior appears as a member there so I wanted to clarify what the members of your gaming community thought with respect to the server rules. I wasn't sure if he was a clan member or not, just that he was, somehow associated with your clan.

I figured he wasn't an admin/mod or he would have dealt with the Saiga user on our team.

(16-04-2012 10:00 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  I know, you brought something to my attention that really doesn't need to be brought to my attention, because TX is not in our clan nor does he have any kind of power on the server, as I have explained. I'm sorry, my mistake if what I said about moderating has no relevance in your eyes (because it does in mine, because two people can interpret things differently), forgive me please, I beg. So, can we just say this conflict is now resolved?

I'm not sure where you saw any "conflict". I'm merely pointing things out and trying to figure out what you are trying to get at with most of your responses.

As for what I brought to your attention, it isn't up to me to decide whether or not it's worth bringing up. It's your server; do what you will with the information and move on. No need for trite excuses, etc...

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action
16-04-2012, 10:41 PM | Post: #26
Offline MurrayD 
(16-04-2012 10:16 PM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  What I was saying is that TXWarrior (who was on the other team) was complaining about a Saiga user on our team and asking them to get rid of it. Meanwhile, there were several USAS, Saiga and grenade users on his team. When I checked your webpage, TXWarrior appears as a member there so I wanted to clarify what the members of your gaming community thought with respect to the server rules. I wasn't sure if he was a clan member or not, just that he was, somehow associated with your clan.

I figured he wasn't an admin/mod or he would have dealt with the Saiga user on our team.

Ok, i understand you now. Though TXWarrior does appear on our website, he is not a member, all that means is that he has registered on our site. But i can see why you would think that he's a member. You're always going to get people complaining about Saiga/USAS/Spas15/ and nade boosts as they expect that since they aren't allowed on the server, no-one will ever use them and if someone does use them, if they spam chat then that will stop them using it. Ofcourse, as you know, we couldn't do anything that time as no admin/mod were on the server. Though if you are on our server in the future, you could join our TS3 (IP: 81.209.23.45:9996) and message someone who is online about these people. Even if you can't join our TS3, you could screenshot them and leave a post here with the screenshot so we can resolve the issue. Wink

16-04-2012, 10:51 PM | Post: #27
Offline CaptPewPew 
(16-04-2012 10:41 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  Ok, i understand you now. Though TXWarrior does appear on our website, he is not a member, all that means is that he has registered on our site. But i can see why you would think that he's a member. You're always going to get people complaining about Saiga/USAS/Spas15/ and nade boosts as they expect that since they aren't allowed on the server, no-one will ever use them and if someone does use them, if they spam chat then that will stop them using it. Ofcourse, as you know, we couldn't do anything that time as no admin/mod were on the server. Though if you are on our server in the future, you could join our TS3 (IP: 81.209.23.45:9996) and message someone who is online about these people. Even if you can't join our TS3, you could screenshot them and leave a post here with the screenshot so we can resolve the issue. Wink

Thanks for the constructive response. Ideally it would be great to have a server completely free of these things, but I realize that it generally isn't possible. I'll look into screen caps in the future, but I'm never too concerned about it. I had just read this thread earlier that day, so when I played the server (for my first time) and got some mixed messages about what was acceptable, I thought I'd mention something here.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

07-05-2012, 07:24 AM | Post: #28
Offline MadHaTT3R 
I just played there and some guy (A clan guy) thought it would be fun to tbag me every time he pulled his OP pistol out. This is the kind of behavior I can find on your server, save it. You let little kids or ego gamers ruin what is generally a good time with good players. I won't be back on it and its pathetic you let these people represent your team.

[Image: showsig.php?id=48cb9f8ca2d2c2c4720c6253f196fe37]
07-05-2012, 05:34 PM | Post: #29
Offline Gazzza 
(07-05-2012 07:24 AM)MadHaTT3R Wrote:  I just played there and some guy (A clan guy) thought it would be fun to tbag me every time he pulled his OP pistol out. This is the kind of behavior I can find on your server, save it. You let little kids or ego gamers ruin what is generally a good time with good players. I won't be back on it and its pathetic you let these people represent your team.

first of all how you know he is in our Clan?
and if you dont like to get teabagged get DMT...

07-05-2012, 06:05 PM | Post: #30
Offline MurrayD 
(07-05-2012 07:24 AM)MadHaTT3R Wrote:  I just played there and some guy (A clan guy) thought it would be fun to tbag me every time he pulled his OP pistol out. This is the kind of behavior I can find on your server, save it. You let little kids or ego gamers ruin what is generally a good time with good players. I won't be back on it and its pathetic you let these people represent your team.

To be honest, i'm happy that you won't be back. People like you that get angry over the slightest thing don't belong on our servers.

07-05-2012, 06:56 PM | Post: #31
Offline MadHaTT3R 
Slightest thing? The guy tbagged every time and ran his mouth every time. Im there to enjoy the game, not to be fcked with by some noob. If thats the way you want to play, then great.

I talked to one of your admins privately and he was very cordial about it. To bad you can't take his lead. If you really think Tbagging players, simply because you got a lucky kill is "cool", then your even more reason to not play there. I see its pretty empty most times, now I completely understand why.

A disgrace to your team, with that attitude.

[Image: showsig.php?id=48cb9f8ca2d2c2c4720c6253f196fe37]
07-05-2012, 07:03 PM | Post: #32
Offline FullTwist 
Theres only one way to know if i'm going to play on this server: Are usas and boosters allowed ? Tongue

[Image: hTIsi.png]
07-05-2012, 07:23 PM | Post: #33
Offline Gazzza 
(07-05-2012 06:56 PM)MadHaTT3R Wrote:  Slightest thing? The guy tbagged every time and ran his mouth every time. Im there to enjoy the game, not to be fcked with by some noob. If thats the way you want to play, then great.

I talked to one of your admins privately and he was very cordial about it. To bad you can't take his lead. If you really think Tbagging players, simply because you got a lucky kill is "cool", then your even more reason to not play there. I see its pretty empty most times, now I completely understand why.

A disgrace to your team, with that attitude.

if you dont like the server dont play on it, its that simple

(07-05-2012 07:03 PM)FullTwist Wrote:  Theres only one way to know if i'm going to play on this server: Are usas and boosters allowed ? Tongue

USAS/SAIGA/SPAS-15 and Grenade Booster are not allowed. But as always, when there is no Mod or Admin playing they wont get kicked

08-05-2012, 10:19 PM | Post: #34
Offline Pellets 
(16-04-2012 04:52 AM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  Secondly, he is not in our clan.

I am nowAngel

Texas offers some of the best gaming atmospheres, and despite being a US server, as a UK player I don't get as much lag there as other servers I go on ^o^

EU Players that do however get lag on the server... fear not! We have a second server by the name of "Wonderful World of Unicorns" based in the EU Smile

Link: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=71786

Like Gazzza said, the rules on both the servers are no SPAS-15, SAIGA-12 or USAS-12.
The 870 Combat and SPAS-12 are permitted.
NO Grenade boosters.
No Teamkilling
No Baseraping [Continuously spawnkilling or destroying vehicles in an enemy base]

So, enjoy yourself, have fun, and kick some backside!

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
16-05-2012, 02:35 AM | Post: #35
Offline Zeitman 
Just now, I was kicked, reason: noob
Is this a joke to some admins ? I´m not laughting that´s for sure. Dodgy

If I choose Texas Shootout it´s because I like to play with some of the players that attend that server, not because I wanna chat like it´s MSN.
I want a good, serious, balanced match but then I´m confronted with this attitude that has nothing to do with the "best gaming atmospheres" mentioned in the post above.

It´s basically being immature and annoy just to have a giggle or two.
I like to joke and laught just as the next man but there was no reason for this other that some member of TF decided it was funny to kick Zeitman just for the sake of it. Adding to this I have V.I.P status so that´s not the best way to treat people that attend your servers regulary.

Didn´t brake any rule, got kicked by admin anyway.

Please remove my V.I.P status I will not be attending this server anymore.
I removed it from my bookmarks. I´m glad I left the Forsaken sometime ago, still wonder why? Sleepy

[Image: sig_zeitman_cobra4.png]
This sig is a work in progress
16-05-2012, 03:12 AM | Post: #36
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-05-2012 02:35 AM)Zeitman Wrote:  Just now, I was kicked, reason: noob
Is this a joke to some admins ? I´m not laughting that´s for sure. Dodgy

If I choose Texas Shootout it´s because I like to play with some of the players that attend that server, not because I wanna chat like it´s MSN.
I want a good, serious, balanced match but then I´m confronted with this attitude that has nothing to do with the "best gaming atmospheres" mentioned in the post above.

It´s basically being immature and annoy just to have a giggle or two.
I like to joke and laught just as the next man but there was no reason for this other that some member of TF decided it was funny to kick Zeitman just for the sake of it. Adding to this I have V.I.P status so that´s not the best way to treat people that attend your servers regulary.

Didn´t brake any rule, got kicked by admin anyway.

Please remove my V.I.P status I will not be attending this server anymore.
I removed it from my bookmarks. I´m glad I left the Forsaken sometime ago, still wonder why? Sleepy

First off, it was definitely a joke (and you should know this). But I will see who kicked you, because kicks shouldn't happen unless there is an actual reason.

04-06-2012, 12:29 PM | Post: #37
Offline Fenderalac 
Theres something wrong with the bookmark, when i press it it says that its already bookmarked but i cant find it in bookmarks or the server browser?

[Image: b2AU0.png]
04-06-2012, 12:38 PM | Post: #38
Offline ay.j.eng 
(04-06-2012 12:29 PM)Fenderalac Wrote:  Theres something wrong with the bookmark, when i press it it says that its already bookmarked but i cant find it in bookmarks or the server browser?

It's currently offline. Filter -> Show offline to see it in Bookmarks.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 12:38 PM by ay.j.eng.)
05-06-2012, 08:34 AM | Post: #39
Online captainslow147 
Well this is a happy thread :/

And secondly can anyone contact cyber to contact the SP to see whats wrong with it Big Grin

[Image: 8oq2yYz.png]
05-06-2012, 12:03 PM | Post: #40
Offline Fenderalac 
[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: b2AU0.png]