[AUS]

Whosya Daddy

[Image: film-1.png]

Click to Bookmark This Server

aa-a.game-host.org:20040

Max Ping Kick Time

SERVER RULES

Server Language English Only Please

• Excessive use of Air Bust Grenades will see you sent to the sin bin.
  • No cheating, hacking, glitching or stat padding.
  • No taxing. (using Attack choppers or Jets as a taxi to a flag)
  • No kamikaze of helicopters or Jets.
  • No Griefing or Destroying Team Assets, runway griefing or pushing-driving people of the runways or Aircraft Carriers
  • No Racist Remarks, Foul Language or Trolling.
  • No Spawn Killing Including Heli-Camping.
    (NOTE:- Fish bowl's Excluded. E.G: Sitting inside the train carriage at B on OMAN and killing players as they spawn is spawn camping.
    Controlling all flags and not letting the enemy out of their base is a fish bowl).
  • No advertising.
  • Respect Server Administrators and Moderators.
  • No hack accusations. (Repeatedly accusing someone of cheating or hacking)
  • Any other reason moderator's or admin's deem to be reason enough to kick or ban.
  • The more you use the term noob or nub the more it applies to you. (please don't use it)

Current Weapon Bans

NONE

Current Gadget Bans

Air-Burst Grenade Launcher's are allowed on this server.
However, if you are over using it to the point of abuse, the server Mod's or Admin's may kick you.
This is a gadget not a primary weapon!

Map Cycle

Three Rounds Per Map

Monday Wednesday Friday
Tuesday Thursday Saturday
Sunday - Bloody - Sunday
The Bad Lands
Red Flag
The Southern X
Mashtuur
Oman
Dragon Valley
Basra
Dragon Valley
Oman
Myanmar
Dalian Palnt
Sharqi
Myanmar
Karkand
Karkand
Basra
Sharqi
Mashtuur
Special Event

All are welcome to play here.
If you would like to be a VIP click HERE
Please leave all your clan disputes at the door.
and
Please don't advertise your clan on this server.

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 05:14 PM by =nismo=.)
22-02-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #2
Offline =nismo= 

[Image: 47590-3-2r-blue-bf2_1-1-en.jpg]

Reserved

(This post was last modified: 17-06-2012 10:00 AM by =nismo=.)
22-02-2012, 02:10 AM | Post: #3
Offline Healin4ev3r 
boosted MS and RPG aren't OP anymore after the nerf. The only OP thing left is USAS, and since most players ( and admins ) in that server rely on USAS and other boosted stuffs like grenade or air-burst to kill, I haven't seen any sight of fair play there Rolleyes

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
22-02-2012, 06:43 AM | Post: #4
Offline =nismo= 
(22-02-2012 02:10 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  boosted MS and RPG aren't OP anymore after the nerf.

You are correct the MS and RPG boosters aren't a problem anymore, I have asked the server owner to remove these restriction from the server, however he wishes them to be left in place for now.

(22-02-2012 02:10 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  The only OP thing left is USAS, and since most players ( and admins ) in that server rely on USAS and other boosted stuffs like grenade or air-burst to kill,

Which Admins would that be? Since The admins including myself have not played in some time now, it would be a really neat trick to be using USAS and other boosters to get kills. What makes this trick really special is that NONE of the admins on this server own a USAS let alone air-burst grenades or use boosted anything.

Please dont make this sh1t up!

(22-02-2012 02:10 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  I haven't seen any sight of fair play there Rolleyes

If you have some constructive criticism then please do share it with me. It seem to me you have posted here to do nothing other than flame this server and its administrators. Would this be because you are an admin at another well known server in the Asian region and you feel there is some kind of competition.

22-02-2012, 07:26 AM | Post: #5
Offline Healin4ev3r 
Not any flaming or war, and I have no reason to do that, just speaking the truth after few rounds in the server. Take Nasty as an example, booster FTW Tongue . It's really stressful to play in IO only maps. Also no "kind of competition" here.

Honey Badger
PTFO
22-02-2012, 08:29 AM | Post: #6
Offline =nismo= 
There is no restrictions on boosted grenades at this time, we are reviewing them and we will make a decision soon.

Nasty is but one moderator he is not an Admin. I've seen plenty of competitive games on the server, however I have played more than just a few rounds. Of course it will not always be that way, there will be games which are stacked. I don’t know how to fix this issue as it is out of my hands until EAsy fix the auto team balance there is not much I can do.

What do you suggest?

22-02-2012, 10:34 AM | Post: #7
Offline Healin4ev3r 
I guess I didn't play long enough, or joined the server at bad time. Hmm maybe remove the prohibit on MS and RPG booster, also get a more attractive name ? Also less IO map rounds, if possible. I'm waiting for some balance from EAsy about shotguns and pistols, too Shy

Nice banner you have Smile

Honey Badger
PTFO
22-02-2012, 12:33 PM | Post: #8
Offline =nismo= 
As I said in one of my previous post, my hands are tied as I am not the person dishing out the funds.

I have changed the map rotation as the OP states.

We will have to wait and see what maps people want Air or Infantry.

23-02-2012, 10:51 AM | Post: #9
Offline trollbob2 
wish more people would play this server Sad
23-02-2012, 12:33 PM | Post: #10
Offline =nismo= 
(23-02-2012 10:51 AM)trollbob2 Wrote:  wish more people would play this server Sad

Its full ATM. Since I changes the map cycle, it is full on Air Map Nights

23-02-2012, 03:27 PM | Post: #11
Offline KittyKiller1 
nismo i replied 2 u, im interested 2 be moderator Big Grin
P.S pls dont say hello kitty, just say hi kitty

23-02-2012, 10:00 PM | Post: #12
Offline =nismo= 
(23-02-2012 03:27 PM)KittyKiller1 Wrote:  nismo i replied 2 u, im interested 2 be moderator Big Grin
P.S pls dont say hello kitty, just say hi kitty

PM Sent

23-02-2012, 10:33 PM | Post: #13
Offline -:Macbeth:- 
Don't just hand out Mods, Nismo. Tongue

[Image: fis2.png]
23-02-2012, 10:58 PM | Post: #14
Offline =nismo= 
(23-02-2012 10:33 PM)StealthNinja_105 Wrote:  Don't just hand out Mods, Nismo. Tongue

I know this guy

25-02-2012, 04:27 PM | Post: #15
Offline =nismo= 
  • Server Name Changed
  • Lifted ban on Boosted RPG/Mortar

See OP

25-02-2012, 10:07 PM | Post: #16
nice on lifting boosters, they ani't so OP anymore

26-02-2012, 12:48 AM | Post: #17
Offline craftsman1325 
Hey nismo, you might know me or not. But I was wondering if I could be a Moderator for the Aussie Down Server. If you send me the list of rules, I'll follow them straight, I wont do whatever I want I'll only do what you tell me to do.

-craftsman1325

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thedion9876
26-02-2012, 02:19 AM | Post: #18
Offline =nismo= 
(26-02-2012 12:48 AM)craftsman1325 Wrote:  Hey nismo, you might know me or not. But I was wondering if I could be a Moderator for the Aussie Down Server. If you send me the list of rules, I'll follow them straight, I wont do whatever I want I'll only do what you tell me to do.

-craftsman1325

Your a fellow clan member, I made you a VIP sometime ago. What do you think?

Smile

26-02-2012, 04:33 AM | Post: #19
(26-02-2012 12:48 AM)craftsman1325 Wrote:  Hey nismo, you might know me or not. But I was wondering if I could be a Moderator for the Aussie Down Server. If you send me the list of rules, I'll follow them straight, I wont do whatever I want I'll only do what you tell me to do.

-craftsman1325

Please don't keep using the modsay function. Tongue

26-02-2012, 05:06 AM | Post: #20
Offline craftsman1325 
(26-02-2012 04:33 AM)StealthNinja_105 Wrote:  

-craftsman1325

Please don't keep using the modsay function. Tongue
I won't Tongue

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thedion9876