Hello There, Guest!

06-02-2012, 06:35 PM | Post: #281
Offline Hans95 
Well don't expect me to pay for "permanent" things that i had previously Wink)

And the new buyers are really good sheeps for EA Wink ! Beeeeeeh
06-02-2012, 06:38 PM | Post: #282
Offline PatriotX 
(06-02-2012 10:19 AM)TalkingDog Wrote:  They are only permanent until EAsy decides to 'balance' the game again by removing what you have already purchased and giving you +3 attachments in their place.

why do you think that unlocked weapons will be permanent? look at example the weapon unlocks and there still is an option to buy it for credits and funds. I guess it will stay as it is now and will affect only new players who haven't tried weapons that will be above their rank.
06-02-2012, 06:43 PM | Post: #283
Offline the1jasper 
lol nice score's but i had a score with 59/1 and a score of 18000 points Big Grin
06-02-2012, 07:49 PM | Post: #284
Offline maxor4 
ok so i already complained here that apparently usas noobs will still be there because the image shows you that it is available only at level 3.

but here is something else : 1) they changed the current money, and we don't know how they calculated the change (at least i haven't seen anything like that) so they might as well have raised the prices

2) while looking in on some of the permanent attachments (and buying some back for my sniper with the money i had left) i noticed that some "permanent" attachments (like that's gonna last) COST AS MUCH AS SOME PERMANENT WEAPONS or at least the price is close (also i might just be blind, please check that).

so... those EAsy really take us for a bunch of no brains cows they can keep on milking? seriously? buying again "permanent" attachments i payed for only 5 months ago for ALMOST TWICE THE PRICE i payed them when buying the full elite weapon? (again that has to be checked, i'm no good on that ground and might just be exagerating)
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 08:02 PM by maxor4.)
06-02-2012, 08:00 PM | Post: #285
Offline redharvest 
(06-02-2012 07:49 PM)maxor4 Wrote:  ok so i already complained here that apparently usas noobs will still be there because the image shows you that it is available only at level 3.

but here is something else : 1) they changed the current money, and we don't know how they calculated the change (at least i haven't seen anything like that) so they might as well have raised the prices

2) while looking in on some of the permanent attachments (and buying some back for my sniper with the money i had left) i noticed that some "permanent" attachments (like that's gonna last) COST AS MUCH AS SOME PERMANENT WEAPONS or at least the price is close (also i might just be blind, please check that).

so... those EAsy really take us for a bunch of no brains cows they can keep on milking? seriously? buying again "permanent" attachments i payed for only 5 months ago for ALMOST TWICE THE PRICE i payed them when buying the full elite weapon?

well, if you read the BF to funds FAQ you would've known that 1BF=7Funds, and that the prices remained the same, and unless you're gonna pick the 'best' attachments you can equip multiple weapons with all attachments permanent (not counting sight/paint job) for under 1000BF

[Image: EOopU3u.png]
06-02-2012, 08:06 PM | Post: #286
Offline maxor4 
i know i can equip the permanent attachments on multiple weapons, i can read you know. But you still have to buy them separately for each classes so you need more than 1000F

also thank you for pointing out to me the thread with the money change so i may now check for myself.
06-02-2012, 08:25 PM | Post: #287
Offline Rex.gt 
Now I will hit the download button again Big Grin, great!

06-02-2012, 08:42 PM | Post: #288
Offline misssska 
(06-02-2012 08:25 PM)Rex.gt Wrote:  Now I will hit the download button again Big Grin, great!

lol on u Angel

[Image: Untitled123_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
06-02-2012, 10:28 PM | Post: #289
Offline TitansGuard 
It was never about balancing, because you think the game is balanced now? NO, they took away the legacy because they needed more people to buy the attachments. The attachment idea was stupid in the first place, people were happy with what they had before until the update fked all the weapons. You know what I want? I want to attach the bottom of my shoe to the market manager's face.
06-02-2012, 10:40 PM | Post: #290
Offline XDDante 
(06-02-2012 05:22 PM)c2-BlackAdder Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 01:25 PM)misssska Wrote:  silvanoshi...why cant u answer to XDDantes question???
its a disclimination...u r answering only nooob questions..........

That says it all realy.
yeah is also noticed myself that Silvanoshi is only answering to his convenience...he only reads and answers as long as the question has nothing to do with refund for "+3" users,how despicable...

[Image: showsig.php?id=68037e91858867d756e9cb16c0822e2f]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 10:45 PM by XDDante.)
06-02-2012, 11:04 PM | Post: #291
Offline XDDante 
each time i post here complaining or making questions i feel like this:

[Image: talking-to-a-brick-wall-c1f2992.jpg]

[Image: showsig.php?id=68037e91858867d756e9cb16c0822e2f]
06-02-2012, 11:19 PM | Post: #292
Offline Vassago1990 
just F.U.C.K. you

[Image: cc9f2c55c46e761a96cc2d92c67272f1ee5735b6.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 11:19 PM by Vassago1990.)
06-02-2012, 11:59 PM | Post: #293
Offline Parrina 
(06-02-2012 11:41 AM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 12:21 AM)Nameis_M Wrote:  so, with the level up system, do you still get to keep your gun and use it at any level, or do you get to keep your gun, but use it at the level it unlocks at?
Yes, if you already own a weapon, you will be able to continue to use it even if you have not reached the unlock level.

(06-02-2012 07:04 AM)harleypaterson Wrote:  Excellent, all we need now is for sponcerpay to be put back in.
We hope to get a fix in place for Sponsorpay at some stage down the line.

Silvanoshi

Youre good at avoiding the the tough questions.Whats the matter,you dont have a straight answer to give us?Or maybe in your silence you admit you fkd up and now dont feel like facing the music.You have to grow up sooner or later and face your critics.Time to put on your big boy pants and talk to the customers and tell them what you guys there at sleasy are up to.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
07-02-2012, 08:17 AM | Post: #294
Offline Nazovic 
permanent attachments for funds only? how bout with silver credits? that is not so cool!!!!!!
07-02-2012, 11:55 AM | Post: #295
Offline Silvanoshi
(06-02-2012 10:40 PM)XDDante Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 01:25 PM)misssska Wrote:  silvanoshi...why cant u answer to XDDantes question???

That says it all realy.
yeah is also noticed myself that Silvanoshi is only answering to his convenience...he only reads and answers as long as the question has nothing to do with refund for "+3" users,how despicable...
I have answered this on a number of occasions before. There are no plans to refund those who received +3 weapons. The +3 weapons provide the performance boost within the current game balance that is felt to be fair.

Silvanoshi
07-02-2012, 12:09 PM | Post: #296
Offline misssska 
(07-02-2012 11:55 AM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  

That says it all realy.
I have answered this on a number of occasions before. There are no plans to refund those who received +3 weapons. The +3 weapons provide the performance boost within the current game balance that is felt to be fair.

Silvanoshi

lol on u as well......give me back what i have payed for....i know i know....thats a big cut for ur "company".....u guys wont be able to buy bread tomorrow in the shop...... Sad
aaaaaah.....
balance......u r like the priest in the church.......hes talking about water....but he drinks wine

[Image: Untitled123_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 12:19 PM by misssska.)
07-02-2012, 12:48 PM | Post: #297
Offline warkrisper 
jha joeeeeng!!Cool
07-02-2012, 01:05 PM | Post: #298
Offline Klingon.Dentist 

That says it all realy.

Silvanoshi

Sure. It is felt to be fair from your side after collecting our money. For that +3 preformance boost I would have NEVER bought a single bf as probably wouldn't the majority of your former customers. Why? Cause that deal sucks.

You need to project image of moral and trustful person if you want to be someone's spokesman. Your programmers leave so much bugs behind thats notoriously ridiculous. With each update you are introducing new feature and new bugs. Your art people are color blind. Your marketing is a disgrace for a profession. "Lets discount elite wep. Lets give people freshly OP elite attachments. Lets nerf everything and give +2 weps. Attachments are rental only for insane price. Lets go to a chrismas vacation and close the office.Vital and Silva can laugh in their face and act like jrks." All that is run by a 12 yrs old CEO who just havent got any clues what to do next but have a great skills of throwing paper planes allover the office.

You are all bunch of amateurs. Sad

AKA Hamush. BF P$F future update:

* more levels. bought extra tp? tough luck.
* attachments upgrade.
- +3 weapons in store, and +5 later.
- buff tier3 hp toughness.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! [Image: 7aqc76e]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 01:06 PM by Klingon.Dentist.)
07-02-2012, 02:31 PM | Post: #299
Offline Hans95 

That says it all realy.

Silvanoshi

LOL ! Sure, SURE silvanoshi !
Well since december, your game has become a big trap Wink ! A huge trap. Apparently, most users fall in this trap, but don't hope that i will pay again in this game Wink) ! I don't have to pay again for something i already bought. If you have to get more money, EAsy, get some REAL content in your game. Like maps, etc, something really new, morons. Not "boosters", "attachments", wich are decreased version of something we had. But well Wink, you're not developpers, you're business men huh ?
07-02-2012, 03:56 PM | Post: #300
Offline SilverPaladin 

That says it all realy.

Silvanoshi

Thank you for your patience on this matter, I know it must suck to be hammered, repeatedly, by people asking the same question over and over again...

So, may I ask one thing, well, maybe 2...

1. What logic possessed you (as a group), to introduce these +3 weapons and call it balanced? Especially if we are to take you (as a group, for the rest of this post you = group) at your word that these weapons (or something equivalent or better than these) will be introduced at a later time? This, IMO, screams of "sorry noobs, you can't have the extra power because you missed the early days of OB and "supported" us..."
2. At first, the thought I had was the shift to the attachment system was purely to get off the "permanency wagon": sell through current permanent items - make stronger item to drive "repeated" sales - nerf back into balance once items get too strong (game breaking) - repeat - system that DICE had ran with through the veterans/elite system, in that rental only items drive repeated purchases without the introduction of new toys. Now that I see permanent attachments, I wonder why you can't/couldn't/won't make a "better" balance system by removing the whole extra "+3 tier", and instead issue a set of attachments that would closely approximate the prior veterans/elite specifications to all prior veterans/elite owners?

Yes, I know that I may be asking for "classified" internal decision making information, however, I feel that without knowing even the final rationales for these decisions all I see is a desire to shaft those of us who owned "permanent" weapons before by making us re-buy the stuff that gives us the specifications we had before 1 Dec (because the 1-20 Dec specs were in error and not due us).

Silver Paladin
... - field doc / AutobotRatchet - vehicular doc / Kinshaya - sharpshooting demon / Shinflik - rapidly removing shins, elbows and heads...
[Image: closedbetabfhachievemen.png]