Hello There, Guest!

11-01-2012, 02:01 PM | Post: #1
Offline Dredned 
How awful will the update of 1/12/12 be? In all seriousness what will the screw up next? We already know they are going to increase the damage from +2 to +3 which is a huge deal because most of us thought we already had a +3 weapon. Rolleyes On top of that they are going to give us a few vitalbullets (get it) to increase our magazine size. Not really impressed as we were already supposed to have a +3 weapon.

With every update comes an unexpected bug that will never be fixed.

On top of the "minor" weapons adjustment I would assume they will be nerfing something. Boosters maybe? But that will mean they will sell less booosters........ Sad Maybe they will nerf the pistols and shotguns? But then they will sell less of them at 2500BF each.

In all I expect a fail update that will create more discontent among the community. Things we enjoy will get nerfed, things we ask for will get omitted and new bugs will pop up. It's the Easy Intern way. I would be ashamed to say I work at Easy on BFP4F.

I fear that the developers at Easy actually do the exact opposite of what we want most of the time. They do not follow the "The customer is always right" rule. Instead they follow the "customer is a moron and let's make fun of them with stupid pictures of Xzibit as we defraud them" rule.

Discuss.

-Ned

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:32 PM by Dredned.)
11-01-2012, 02:10 PM | Post: #2
Offline Chang 
(11-01-2012 02:01 PM)Dredned Wrote:  Instead they follow the "customer is a moron and let's make fun of them with stupid pictures of Xzibit rule as we defraud them."

I didn't like that either. A bit of an error in judgement, but to be honest it's getting harder to pick out anything he posts that isn't.

As for the update, a nerf to RPG and Mortar boosters is the most likely outcome, with an outside chance of shotgun and pistol nerfs and, subsequently, a shotgun and pistol attachment system with which to further exploit players who use them.

This speculation is entirely academic on my part, though, as I won't be reinstalling.

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:11 PM by Chang.)
11-01-2012, 02:15 PM | Post: #3
Offline Spectre 
we need bug fixes! whenever they release an update to fix certain bugs, old/new bugs appear.
there are bugs that have been around sinds the CB and the devs have done nothing to fix them. quit with new (useless) content and make a game that works and runs smoothly. when you've done that, you can focus on new content.

Things that annoy me: grenade nerf. useless team balancing system, buyable training points, renting weapons with credits doesn't equal ingametime. handguns are more lethal than machineguns. absurd server rules. Bugs Bugs Bugs.
11-01-2012, 02:26 PM | Post: #4
Offline [l3E7]DMedic 
These are the only things they should concentrate only NOW.

Listed by Priority:

1. Nerf RPG and Mortar Boosters
2. Nerf Shotguns/Pistols OR Buff Primary Weapons (Just make it so a secondary is weaker then a primary)
3. Fix bugs...AND DON'T CREATE ANY MORE! PTE IS THERE FOR A REASON!

After that this is what they should do:
1. Drop/change attachment system. (All we want are scopes, silencers, etc. Not ammo boosters, stock boosters, etc.)
2. Bring back old system, worked before, why change it?
3. ...there's a suggestions area.

[Image: Air_Force_Materiel_Command.png]
Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
11-01-2012, 02:41 PM | Post: #5
Offline epicchickengod 
boosters, mortar strike, grenade nerf, weapons nerf, usas12, bugs, theres alot that ruin this game.

[Image: ghjgjgh-5.png]
the color of the background and the sig backgroud just dont fit :|
11-01-2012, 02:49 PM | Post: #6
Offline St0mpy 
(11-01-2012 02:01 PM)Dredned Wrote:  I fear that the developers at Easy actually do the exact opposite of what we want most of the time. They do not follow the "The customer is always right" rule. Instead they follow the "customer is a moron and let's make fun of them with stupid pictures of Xzibit as we defraud them" rule.

+3
11-01-2012, 02:55 PM | Post: #7
Offline Dredned 
(11-01-2012 02:41 PM)epicchickengod Wrote:  boosters, mortar strike, grenade nerf, weapons nerf, usas12, bugs, theres alot that ruin this game.

I don't know if you actually play this game or not but one of these things were really an issue before they destroyed stole the primary weapons. Before 12/20 most people had a fair chance against the boosters with their Elite primary weapons. Others had no interest in boosters because they had a weapon they enjoyed using. Taking them away has forced people into new gaming habits that include RPG, FRAG, Mortar and claymore boosting. It also promotes pistol and shotgun noobery on an unprecedented level.

Nothing needs to be nerfed. The primary weapons need to be restored to their pre-12/20 state. It's not a hard concept to grasp. It's what the people who actulay play this game and spend money on it want.

The sooner Easy realizes "The costumer is always right" the sooner things will get better.

-Ned

11-01-2012, 02:58 PM | Post: #8
Offline Strac.CRO 
first let's wait and see the update, then we'll discuss

edit: well update is tomorrow, there is nothing that can be done now. We said what we had and they will "try" to fix some things.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 03:03 PM by Strac.CRO.)
11-01-2012, 03:00 PM | Post: #9
Offline Dredned 
(11-01-2012 02:58 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  first let's wait and see the update, then we'll discuss

Good idea the wait and see technique, very effective in the past. Rolleyes i am sure everyone is going to love the new update!

-Ned

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 03:00 PM by Dredned.)
11-01-2012, 03:02 PM | Post: #10
Offline Dredned 
(11-01-2012 02:49 PM)St0mpy Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 02:01 PM)Dredned Wrote:  I fear that the developers at Easy actually do the exact opposite of what we want most of the time. They do not follow the "The customer is always right" rule. Instead they follow the "customer is a moron and let's make fun of them with stupid pictures of Xzibit as we defraud them" rule.

+3 +2 with another promise that you will get a +3

Fixed ^

-Ned

11-01-2012, 03:17 PM | Post: #11
Offline kinggainer 
they will maybe nerf the shootguns and pistol to make them crap , after they will nerf the syringue and bandage , for nerfing the training points to nerf the outfits after nerfing the players default outfit by nerfing the create a soldier button before nerfing the forum and after nerfing the play button and finally to nerf your brain to a +3 brain ( its +2 brain in reallity )...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoTmo-EYWczEAF4P7Boz...F0Az0n1wfo]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 03:18 PM by kinggainer.)
11-01-2012, 03:25 PM | Post: #12
Offline j4rh34d 
(11-01-2012 02:01 PM)Dredned Wrote:  How awful will the update of 1/12/12 be? In all seriousness what will the screw up next? We already know they are going to increase the damage from +2 to +3 which is a huge deal because most of us thought we already had a +3 weapon. Rolleyes On top of that they are going to give us a few vitalbullets (get it) to increase our magazine size. Not really impressed as we were already supposed to have a +3 weapon.

With every update comes an unexpected bug that will never be fixed.

On top of the "minor" weapons adjustment I would assume they will be nerfing something. Boosters maybe? But that will mean they will sell less booosters........ Sad Maybe they will nerf the pistols and shotguns? But then they will sell less of them at 2500BF each.

In all I expect a fail update that will create more discontent among the community. Things we enjoy will get nerfed, things we ask for will get omitted and new bugs will pop up. It's the Easy Intern way. I would be ashamed to say I work at Easy on BFP4F.

I fear that the developers at Easy actually do the exact opposite of what we want most of the time. They do not follow the "The customer is always right" rule. Instead they follow the "customer is a moron and let's make fun of them with stupid pictures of Xzibit as we defraud them" rule.

Discuss.

-Ned

pretty awful seems they have updated the servers before game clients so now you can't play at all Tongue

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...748&page=9

as for booster nerf, first they said

Quote:In the spirit of continually improving Battlefield Play4Free, we are listening to your feedback and responding. Over the next few weeks, we will be implementing several community requested changes to the “+3” weapons:

Damage will be increased across all ranges of +3 weapons
(Currently +3 weapons do 2 additional base (body) damage over all ranges compared to their non +3 counterpart. This will be increased to 3 addition points of damage)
Base ammo count will be increased across all +3 weapons
(This will vary depending on the weapon and the weapon type)

In addition, we will be making some changes to currently imbalanced boosters (for example, the Mortar Strike and RPG Boosters).

If you have additional questions about the “Legacy” attachments, please refer to this Q&A. As always, we greatly appreciate your feedback and if you wish to comment on these new changes, please feel free to join in below.

Best regards,
The Battlefield Play4Free Team

now they are saying today

Quote:The update has improved the game insofar as ensuring that class specific weapon balance has been improved. Yes, issues like the mortar and RPG boosters being quite strong are still present, however we are looking into those and will likely be addressing them.

Silvanoshi

so actually no, they are not nerfing them after all, are you really surprised that they screwed up the update and then didn't do what they said they would do ...... Undecided

[Image: 20thdecembersignature.png]
11-01-2012, 04:20 PM | Post: #13
Offline [OG]Darkness 
all weapons will be delited and we have to pay 100000bf to log in again

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"I am not human. I have no heart."
11-01-2012, 04:21 PM | Post: #14
Offline VitalBullet 
As a heads up the +3 weapon and Booster tweaks will NOT be in the update tomorrow, though I would still consider the update tomorrow to be a pretty good one Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-Community Manager
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM | Post: #15
Online DeltaForce 
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  As a heads up the +3 weapon and Booster tweaks will NOT be in the update tomorrow, though I would still consider the update tomorrow to be a pretty good one Smile

We'll see about that...

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM | Post: #16
Offline kinggainer 
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  As a heads up the +3 weapon and Booster tweaks will NOT be in the update tomorrow, though I would still consider the update tomorrow to be a pretty good one Smile

tomorrow update is :
they remove the weapons and vehicules !!!!!
so now we will fight with a ikEA knife ( 1 day rental = 1000 CR , 500 BF) Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoTmo-EYWczEAF4P7Boz...F0Az0n1wfo]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 04:26 PM by kinggainer.)
11-01-2012, 04:27 PM | Post: #17
Offline TaxmanB 
I believe you Angel

11-01-2012, 04:29 PM | Post: #18
Offline Chang 

[Image: Easy.png]

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 04:30 PM by Chang.)
11-01-2012, 04:29 PM | Post: #19
Offline =USR=Enr0n 

Until I get the M4A1 that I paid for using my hard earned money the update is a fail. Eye candy, Santa hats, etc... who cares I want the weapon I bought not some +3 thing that is uncontrollable.

[Image: ENRON-1.png]

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
11-01-2012, 04:30 PM | Post: #20
Offline =LAMPA= 
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  the update tomorrow to be a pretty good one Smile

Rly? We now have MP5 + 5? XM8 + 8?