Hello There, Guest!

09-01-2012, 11:34 PM | Post: #221
Offline ColemanV 
(09-01-2012 08:11 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 08:04 PM)(FoE)Fallback Wrote:  hmmmm... your adding more power to the +3 in all ranges ? and what kind of power will they have after they add attachments to there +3 compared to the others ?

ok so we now have.
- the so called "free loaders".
- people that buy weapons & add attachments.
- +3 rambo's with guns that are stronger compared to ALL OTHERS before they even add attachments to there guns ?.

are you a new player in this game?
if "yes" = *facepalm*
if "no" = You are sooooo stupid.

(09-01-2012 08:17 PM)(FoE)Fallback Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 08:11 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  are you a new player in this game?
if "yes" = *facepalm*
if "no" = You are sooooo stupid.

no not new. and your problem with me is ?

speak up and stop acting like lil .....
His problem is that you're way off-base here, and I don't mean to mock you, just sayin'.
If you would have paid for a permanent gun and used it for a while, then you would have entered the game after the december 20th update, you would have noticed that the gun what you've paid for is GONE, got replaced with the +3 weapons which are far from the promises what EAsy made.
Now the original gun was accessible to free players for in-game credits (not battlefunds) so the buying meant only that we would not need to rent it over and over again. (before the attachments came)
The +3 weapons are far inferior to the ones we've paid for, and only barely "better" then the stock weapons what anyone can get, so I really have no clue what you talking about when you say +3s are overpowered.
(I can be happy if I can take down an assault guy running afront of me with a full clip of XM8AR+3, because the accuracy is totally off with unpredictable recoil directions, the gun is kicking up-down side-to-side, so that +2 damage is sort of pointless, if I can't hit anything, in short controled bursts with the ironsight aiming I have to use only half clip (30 shots) if I am lucky xD)
Im sure you wouldn't be happy either if EAsy would have stolen cash from you too, then offer you to rent-back the things you already owned and paid for.
I assume that is his problem with your post. Big Grin
(09-01-2012 09:29 PM)Henvar Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 09:20 PM)UselessB Wrote:  I guess the other thread was too ugly for them. 750k views of how they stole from the community. If they are really listening, they'll fix the code and re-release the legacy attachments.

Lets take this thread too 800k then Wink
Aye, they trying to sweep this under the rug.
Look at the threads.. the previous is already burried on the back of the forum.
It just occured to me... If Vital opened the previous topic, he didn't known what it was about, so he needed another one? And if so, they could have simply merged them together. In that case the closing of the old thread would be pointless.
So from now on I will try to keep guessing which page we're on combined with the old thread, which would make this about the 331th page.
Yeah. Make this thread grow fast and get above the "tip of the day" Big Grin
Aim for a million? xD

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
09-01-2012, 11:46 PM | Post: #222
Offline NastyBarstard 
(09-01-2012 06:11 PM)Solid Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 05:26 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  Massive bullet spread

I´m also fine with the Recoil because i can, i´m not the Sheep which asks for more Tongue

You sound more like a lap dog to me

(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  we are eliminating all “Legacy”
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 11:47 PM by NastyBarstard.)
09-01-2012, 11:48 PM | Post: #223
Offline acacommando 
not enough i want my weapons back until then buye buye bfp4f
09-01-2012, 11:57 PM | Post: #224
Offline Wizlawz 
hey i was just thinking, are you also going to fix the ranges on Dalian as when we "snipe" on that map being used to the ranges on OMAN and beings Dalian is smaller we cant hit a target at those "less" ranges on Oman, something needs to be seriously looked at on this aspect.

it is very aggravating and another reason none have seen me in game.

[Image: WR.jpg]
10-01-2012, 12:06 AM | Post: #225
Offline ColemanV 
NEWS FLASH from Twitter, sent by Kotaku gamer's guide:
-----------
Kotaku
@Kotaku Kotaku

Battlefield Play 4 Free Angers Its Paying Customers http://t.co/ar9aYqlV

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:07 AM by ColemanV.)
10-01-2012, 12:06 AM | Post: #226
Offline l33tPWNZ 
not good enough,i want the weapons i paid good money for...last forever means 2 months?? your money hungry fraud tactics have been reported to the BBB just in case you were wondering....

IF ALL FIREARMS ARE OUTLAWED...THEN ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM!
STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.
Oh and DONT MISS Smile
10-01-2012, 12:12 AM | Post: #227
Offline Wizlawz 
(10-01-2012 12:06 AM)ColemanV Wrote:  NEWS FLASH from Twitter, sent by Kotaku gamer's guide:
-----------
Kotaku
@Kotaku Kotaku

THEY STOLE MY NERF GUN IMAGE IDEA, i am going to Sue!!!!! update that you thieving basterds!!!!!

[Image: xlarge_a862adb09acdd8bb95d00cc4ae80e590.jpg]

EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS WHAT I DO, HOW DARE THEY TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!

{Hidden Cryptic Message}

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:21 AM by Wizlawz.)
10-01-2012, 12:16 AM | Post: #228
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-01-2012 06:11 PM)Solid Wrote:  I´m also fine with the Recoil because i can, i´m not the Sheep which asks for more Tongue

We're not asking for more, Solid.. we're simply asking for what we PAID for, which was unceremoniously stripped from us. What we have been "provided" in return that replaces our purchase is not a true representation of what we once had and were promised via the ToS.

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:22 AM by Ghostrider0067.)
10-01-2012, 12:20 AM | Post: #229
Offline XDDante 
(09-01-2012 11:57 PM)Wizlawz Wrote:  hey i was just thinking, are you also going to fix the ranges on Dalian as when we "snipe" on that map being used to the ranges on OMAN and beings Dalian is smaller we cant hit a target at those "less" ranges on Oman, something needs to be seriously looked at on this aspect.

it is very aggravating and another reason none have seen me in game.

that goes for me as well now i have a useless m95 and a vss +3 like everyone say's why would i want a more poweful weapon if i can't hit any target???

and also they are selling attachments to get rid of weapon sway???so they did that bug on porpuse???

[Image: showsig.php?id=68037e91858867d756e9cb16c0822e2f]
10-01-2012, 12:23 AM | Post: #230
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(10-01-2012 12:12 AM)Wizlawz Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 12:06 AM)ColemanV Wrote:  NEWS FLASH from Twitter, sent by Kotaku gamer's guide:
-----------
Kotaku
@Kotaku Kotaku

THEY STOLE MY NERF GUN IMAGE IDEA, i am going to Sue!!!!! update that you thieving basterds!!!!!

[Image: xlarge_a862adb09acdd8bb95d00cc4ae80e590.jpg]

EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS WHAT I DO, HOW DARE THEY TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!

{Hidden Cryptic Message}

FINALLY!!! It looks as though one of my emails made it through! The quote from a "member of the gaming community" comes directly from my email.

JUSTICE!!!!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:26 AM by Ghostrider0067.)
10-01-2012, 12:23 AM | Post: #231
Offline Wizlawz 
(10-01-2012 12:20 AM)XDDante Wrote:  and also they are selling attachments to get rid of weapon sway???so they did that bug on porpuse???

who cares about the scope sway, however if they start selling "Apparel" for reduction / removal of Movement Shake "Sea Sicknes"......

10-01-2012, 12:24 AM | Post: #232
Offline ZigityZada 
nice to finally get a response but they just dont get it do they?....I will not or ever again "pay to play" in this enviroment they created...I paid for stuff that has been removed. Why did I pay?...because I enjoyed the game as it was and wished to get better at it...I fully expected that if i did "pay" in a game that is advertised as "play4free" i would gain some advantage over those that did not and it was their choice to "not"....

I work, i can afford to throw a few dollars to gain experience and such and it was only spent as I enjoyed the game as it was and didnt mind spending it to gain a bit of advantage over the ones who didnt (exactly like battlefield heroes became)...I wasnt running around killing everyone in sight but the upgrades i purchased certainly helped me maintain at least some decent scores for one who is an older player.

Now i feel ripped off and I rarely play more than a few minutes due to mortar crap, as well as, those damn rpg`s, "FAIRER PLAY"?...someone in devopement sure has some strange ideas about what that entails.

The game was fine before, never saw many complaints other then" Hacker: if you did well were patient and played well against levels lower then you but you ignored that and moved on

once again im wondering if this is a financial update as they were not making enough moola as the game stood or did they just have too many rum and eggnogs one night while they were coding the update?

The game has become silly and frustrating, I do not wish to run around with an rpg all day nor do I want to sit in one spot and rain down death without facing my enemy...

Alas, unless things get back to what was avery decent game to play I do not see myself continuing to participate. The bf funds now needed to be compeitive far exceed anything I am willing to shell over...Really!!!! WOW is only 15 dollars a month and far exceeds this game, i could spend 15 dollars on this and have the items disapear they very next day...

I think not
10-01-2012, 12:25 AM | Post: #233
Offline Wizlawz 
(10-01-2012 12:23 AM)Ghostrider0067 Wrote:  FINALLY!!! It looks as though one of my emails made it through! The quote from a "member of the gaming community" comes directly from my email.

WIN!

yours and others:

User EgoPrimez writes, "With this move you are admiting that you consciously planed campain of false advertising of your products with goal to rob customers." User Shafa asks, "What can I do with this if I cant hit anyone?"

10-01-2012, 12:28 AM | Post: #234
Offline [FN]FlAy-A 
Talked and talked and talked and not much has changed.
And our money spent? Nobody stopped to think about it.
EA just wants to try and beat us back with adjustments caravels.
This game Sad, sad!
This losing free!
Lack of respect and slapstick!

Aloha

[Image: 20thDecembersignature.png]
10-01-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #235
Offline Chang 
(10-01-2012 12:25 AM)Wizlawz Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 12:23 AM)Ghostrider0067 Wrote:  FINALLY!!! It looks as though one of my emails made it through! The quote from a "member of the gaming community" comes directly from my email.

WIN!

yours and others:

User EgoPrimez writes, "With this move you are admiting that you consciously planed campain of false advertising of your products with goal to rob customers." User Shafa asks, "What can I do with this if I cant hit anyone?"

The first scoop of many? I hope so. Perhaps IGN, Machinima and more of the big players will elect to run this story now that it's been broken elsewhere.

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
10-01-2012, 12:36 AM | Post: #236
Offline Abstergo. 
I played the majority of this game post-dec 20, and I never bought any legacy weapons. I agree that you people totally got ripped off, but personally, I'm ok with the new recoil. I hated being killed by a spraying automatic from across the map by some noob. Now, we all have to single-shot people at long range. Believe me, I've used guns before, and there is NO WAY you can hit somebody from long range firing more than one shot at a time. Still, the pistols and shotguns need a nerf, or all the other guns need to get better.

[Image: 8572895847_bc370b60e2_b.jpg]
10-01-2012, 12:50 AM | Post: #237
Offline [TCP]Soulman-E- 
Soooo..my +3 now becomes +3? You guys are coding geniuses.

BTW, more ammo for a gun that's not worth a sh1t does NOTHING for me.
This was a truly sad attempt at making our complaints stop.

I paid for an ELITE weapon that lasts FOREVER.

Merriam-Webster definition of ELITE
Quote:1. A singular or plural in construction : the choice part : cream <the elite of the entertainment world> b singular or plural in construction : the best of a class <superachievers who dominate the computer elite — Marilyn Chase> c singular or plural in construction : the socially superior part of society <how the French-speaking elite…was changing — Economist> d : a group of persons who by virtue of position or education exercise much power or influence <members of the ruling elite> e : a member of such an elite —usually used in plural <the elites … , pursuing their studies in Europe —

10-01-2012, 12:55 AM | Post: #238
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(10-01-2012 12:33 AM)Chang Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 12:25 AM)Wizlawz Wrote:  

WIN!

yours and others:

The first scoop of many? I hope so. Perhaps IGN, Machinima and more of the big players will elect to run this story now that it's been broken elsewhere.
I can only hope so, Chang. The list of all the sites I hit was a pretty thorough one, and IGN was one of the ones I hit first in hopes they'd pick it up. Sadly, I've not heard nor seen anything.

I do see a typo I made, however. Dammit. Tongue

I sent Kirk a very nice thank you on behalf of all of us for running the story. Feel free to do the same should you wish.

10-01-2012, 12:57 AM | Post: #239
Offline Septuagint 
You must remember this. A large part of it is being lied to. They said 'fairer play' was the reason for this massive change and took away our attachments, but instead of simply replacing legacy attachmentments with ones you can rent in the store (since legacys they said were overpowered and unavailable to those who didnt buy an elite weapon before dec 1, 2011), they simply took our attachments away COMPLETELY. They then added +3 to our weapons and increased the damage by +2 only.

It was an unethical lie. On top of this they further contradicted themselves with still provided overpowered boosters, pistols that were more accurate than any sniper rifle, and shotguns that were better at shooting people mid-range than any assault rifle.

It doesnt take a genius to realize this was a money move, plain and simple.

[Image: signature.png]
10-01-2012, 01:01 AM | Post: #240
Offline ZigityZada 
140 bf for an extra slot?...

I dont need extra slots,i i need to be able to afford what I had....

Seriously?....I mean really?....are we on the same planet here?

thats just another slap at your paying customers