Hello There, Guest!

09-01-2012, 04:44 PM | Post: #121
Offline DerDoc 
If EAsy is trying to fix this whole issue with some lame-ass update. NO WAY EA!!!!

Restore the game to my original weapons!!! I paid for them!!

The balance was pretty good before the customize (rip-off) update, there is hardly any adjustment necessary we just want our guns back!!!!!
09-01-2012, 04:48 PM | Post: #122
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(09-01-2012 01:31 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  Epically Korean games that gone launch on European markets are mostly gone have a big punch! Since there content to price is mostly much more and lower pricing!

You mean something from a company with Cr...k? Named Wa....e?
Angel
Its going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

09-01-2012, 05:01 PM | Post: #123
Offline Army89Delta 
hmm what game is this? do they nerf guns to hell after you already paid for them?.....oh wait guess that's just EAsy and Nexon

09-01-2012, 05:01 PM | Post: #124
Offline [OG]Darkness 
when do we get this?

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"I am not human. I have no heart."
09-01-2012, 05:16 PM | Post: #125
Offline J41LBR34K3r 
when you reduce the recoil of the weapons, i will come back
09-01-2012, 05:17 PM | Post: #126
Offline -Tigar- 
If the developers now have will to change something, consider RECOIL, BOOSTERS, AMMO COUNT.

If you want to resolve this unpleasant situation, resolve it completely. Let your community be pleased!

[Image: mojss.png]
"Tiger! Tiger! burning bright in the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
09-01-2012, 05:21 PM | Post: #127
Offline mono 
(09-01-2012 04:48 PM)Akantokiller Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 01:31 PM)RPGforYOU Wrote:  Epically Korean games that gone launch on European markets are mostly gone have a big punch! Since there content to price is mostly much more and lower pricing!

You mean something from a company with Cr...k? Named Wa....e?
Angel
Its going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Even hardened cynics such as myself think that game will kick all the other F2P shooters into the dust when it launches. I'm quite looking forward to it.

[Image: monosignam2.png]
09-01-2012, 05:22 PM | Post: #128
Offline THEONERUSSIAN 
great, youve only made our crap smell nicer, well, ive had it, fallout 4 or bust cya suckers

THE LAST RUSSIAN

[Image: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
09-01-2012, 05:23 PM | Post: #129
Offline S.W.A.T--T.E.A.M 
There are thousands that are really angry about this all over the Internet, Easy/EA your Business Ethics are less appealing to crooks like yourselves and people are just going to continue to be bitter because Easy/EA robbed it's own CUSTOMERS !!! Sad
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 05:34 PM by S.W.A.T--T.E.A.M.)
09-01-2012, 05:26 PM | Post: #130
Offline Strac.CRO 
(09-01-2012 04:37 PM)Solid Wrote:  ....

I´ve never said that they, Recoil and Bullet Spread, are the same nor that they need to be realistic. I´ve wrote fair which means that those who bought weapons before (like me) should not have a more accurate gun than those who are "new". I thought we got the 1337-Skills and are able to shot in Burst (to reduce Deviation) and compensate the Recoil (to reduce the Recoil, lol?) but i guess i was wrong with you Wink

btw i´m just in a shooting club since a year and i don´t plan to join the Army. I admit that i don´t know everything about guns&bullets but you can´t fool me, i know that this Game is not a Simulation nor do i want it to be one. I´m perfectly fine with the Balancing of the Guns as soon™ as they tweak the rest of the Equipment Tongue

You see that's where you are deeply wrong because now it's NOT about skill but luck:
Massive bullet spread + LOW damage + low ammo in magazine is all about "forget the skill, it wont help you" (and selling customization).

Even if you do everthing right you still have to PRAY for a kill. Imagine what you could do with old veteran AEK (not elite, just veteran or even basic AEK) and everybody else had the same oportunity to have it (1.500c/day). Then it was about skill. Now assult class (which I don't play anymore) CAN NOT THRUST IT'S MAIN WEAPON (which is AR).

and btw. it has nothing to do wheter you were in the army or not, it has to do with basic logic of weapons. With that kind of bullet spread (inaccuracy) + low damage weapon would be immediately discarded by army (real AR weapons have inaccuracy and recoil but for a kill you need one bullet to hit = that's the balance I was talking about, EAsy increased recoil and spread but REDUCED damage and ammo count !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NERF + NERF not= balance).

Logic behind "+3" is the same as behind the grenade nerf-boost. It's not about making game better (not in a sense 100 realistic but just better)

and last thing: If weapons are now balanced and as they should be, why are they selling accuracy parts + ammo ?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 06:02 PM by Strac.CRO.)
09-01-2012, 05:29 PM | Post: #131
Offline -Tigar- 
INCAPABLE OF DEVELOPING!

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=62993

[Image: mojss.png]
"Tiger! Tiger! burning bright in the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
09-01-2012, 05:41 PM | Post: #132
Offline ColemanV 
Congratulations EAsy, you just made me going on a ranting spree and you guys, deserve every bit of it.
From now on it is my personal mission to tell everyone, about the SCAM what you've done to your loyal customers. Dodgy
Already started on Facebook and Twitter Wink
Good luck with saving the remains of your so called *reputation*
TROLLOLOLOLOL xD Big Grin

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 05:41 PM by ColemanV.)
09-01-2012, 05:42 PM | Post: #133
Offline Parrina 
Its a start but nowhere near what you should be doing.Fix recoil and accuracy and you should give us(previous elite owners) us at least one permanent attachment from each class.Nerf the mortar booster and rpg booster.Nerf the heli guns a bit and give the tanks and lav more armor.You guys need to start listening more to your customers and less to the noobs.Much damage control needs to be done on your part and try not to screw up this game any more than it already is.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
09-01-2012, 05:56 PM | Post: #134
Offline Parrina 
Btw it was not necessary to close old thread but maybe you just want it burried and forgotten.We havent forgotten what you did and will make sure others know until you fix your mess.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=61323

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
09-01-2012, 05:57 PM | Post: #135
Offline Hans95 
Ok, ok that's a beginning. We'll see further if it's good. I don't think we'll get our original weapons back, neither our money, but... It's a beginning.

(09-01-2012 02:33 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 02:16 PM)Septuagint Wrote:  The interesting thing is vitabullet likes the run and gun aspects of this game. Check his people profile. Lol.

Apparently now he doesnt anymore.

No, I still do.
I just don't get 30+ kills and only a handful of deaths any more.
So now I actually have a challenge against everyone Smile

I like having to try harder to get good scores Smile

Well, what about the recoil ? That's a HUDGE point of the community, will you please make it smaller ? Well, continue in the "good" way you are, fix the recoil, or, well, a part of it i guess comparing to the original weapons. Okay ?
(09-01-2012 04:37 PM)Solid Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 03:57 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  [quote='Solid' pid='634197' dateline='1326114041']
That the Bullet Spread and the Recoil remains the same is just fair imho

Those are two different things, maybe you never fired a real weapon.
You can at least try to compensate recoil but you can't do anything with inaccuracy (bullet spread).
If you want "realistic" bullet spread then you must also add "realistic" damage and range in AR etc.
Even your moderators ask for it Wink
09-01-2012, 05:58 PM | Post: #136
Offline Bombardement 
I only accept two options: Either a full refund of my money for everything you´ve taken away from me or the return of what I´ve originally paid for.
NOTHING ELSE!
09-01-2012, 05:59 PM | Post: #137
Offline [TCP]crazycanuk4 
Seems to me I bought the MP5 for it's accuracy, doesn't do much damage but accuracy = less ammo to use. Now I use my pistol for long shots, if you devs think that's right maybe you should come deer hunting with me. You use the pistol and I'll use my rifle and we'll see who puts food on the table first!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: HONEYBADGER.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 06:00 PM by [TCP]crazycanuk4.)
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM | Post: #138
Offline Hans95 
Good beginning. We won't get our original weapons, neither our money but well... It's better.

(09-01-2012 03:57 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  [quote='Solid' pid='634197' dateline='1326114041']
That the Bullet Spread and the Recoil remains the same is just fair imho

You can at least try to compensate recoil but you can't do anything with inaccuracy (bullet spread).
If you want "realistic" bullet spread then you must also add "realistic" damage and range in AR etc.
Well and the RECOIL ? That's a HUDGE point for the community ? Will you fix it ? You seem to be in a "good" mood to fix, or make better (it was easy to do better...) this game. Will you fix a part of the recoil ? Even you moderators ask for it
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 06:00 PM by Hans95.)
09-01-2012, 06:02 PM | Post: #139
Offline Hans95 
(09-01-2012 03:57 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 02:00 PM)Solid Wrote:  That the Bullet Spread and the Recoil remains the same is just fair imho

I´ve never said that they, Recoil and Bullet Spread, are the same nor that they need to be realistic. I´ve wrote fair which means that those who bought weapons before (like me) should not have a more accurate gun than those who are "new". I thought we got the 1337-Skills and are able to shot in Burst (to reduce Deviation) and compensate the Recoil (to reduce the Recoil, lol?) but i guess i was wrong with you Wink

btw i´m just in a shooting club since a year and i don´t plan to join the Army. I admit that i don´t know everything about guns&bullets but you can´t fool me, i know that this Game is not a Simulation nor do i want it to be one. I´m perfectly fine with the Balancing of the Guns as soon™ as they tweak the rest of the Equipment Tongue

Good beginning. We won't get our original weapons, neither our money but well... It's better.
Well and the RECOIL ? That's a HUDGE point for the community ? Will you fix it ? You seem to be in a "good" mood to fix, or make better (it was easy to do better...) this game. Will you fix a part of the recoil ? Even you moderators ask for it Wink
09-01-2012, 06:11 PM | Post: #140
Online Solid 
(09-01-2012 05:26 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  Massive bullet spread

The only weapon i got with "Massive Bullet Spread" i got is the VSS (and i got many weapons on all of my Classes) Rolleyes
and guess what? If i don´t hold down the Trigger then i will hit with controlled burst fire. If you pray for a kill for a hit, then you are doing it wrong, plain wrong. I´m glad that it takes some skill to kill one and i mean the Skill called "Aim" (not "Aimbot").

I´m also fine with the Recoil because i can, i´m not the Sheep which asks for more Tongue

[Image: b6975638bd.png]