Hello There, Guest!

09-01-2012, 01:06 PM | Post: #1
Offline Healin4ev3r 
CAUTION : SILVANOSHI/VITALBULLET ALREADY REMOVED THIS THREAD 1 TIME, READ IT BEFORE IT DISAPPEAR AGAIN, OR ME GOT BANNED FROM THE FORUM SO THEY CAN HIDE THEIR PLAN.

Now don't tell me to post in the Official thread, because that thread will be filled with rage posts really soon, and this thread is to explain further things.

(09-01-2012 10:05 AM)VitalBullet Wrote:  In the spirit of continually improving Battlefield Play4Free, we are listening to your feedback and responding. Over the next few weeks, we will be implementing several community requested changes to the “+3” weapons:
  • Damage will be increased across all ranges of +3 weapons
    (Currently +3 weapons do 2 additional base (body) damage over all ranges compared to their non +3 counterpart. This will be increased to 3 addition points of damage)
  • Base ammo count will be increased across all +3 weapons
    (This will vary depending on the weapon and the weapon type)

The base damage will be +3 instead of +2 :

Now can someone tell me if this change will affect anything ? The base damage will be increased by 1 , which is still far from Legacy weapons, and make no different comparing with current +2 damage . It'll still take the same amount of bullet as the current "+3" to kill anyone, unless he has like 3HP left.

Base ammo count will be increased across all +3 weapons

Another joke we are facing here.
They'll increase the ammo count, but by how many ? I'm sure that it won't be over 5 for snipers, and 15 for LMGs, which is less than 25% of the basic stock weapons' ammo count. Comparing with Legacy weapons we PAID for, this doesn't make any sense. Someone paid 980Bf for a XM8AR with 500 bullet, now it has only 250 or less ? The same things go for sniper rifles . I bet the upcoming ammo count of M95 ( a common elite sniper ) will be less than 50% of its Legacy version that EAsy stole from their customers.

And what about recoil, ammo spread and other aspect?

EAsy don't want to give us back what they toke away, do they ? Owner of "+3" weapons will still have to deal with huge recoil and spread.
So, after all, what EAsy replaced with is totally new weapons, not what we paid for. They want to force us to rent/buy things they have stolen from us by any possible way.

EAsy already know that we'll show lots of hate about the removal of Legacy attachments ( even a 6 years old kid can realize this ), so at first they introduced the "+3" weapons will almost no different from the stock one, then slowly changing those "+3" as "listening to your feedback and responding" . Everything was planned. If we, the people who paid, show our agreement/pleasant with the next changes of OUR weapons, EAsy'll consider it as their succeed , and any further possible changes about Legacy weapons will be canceled. This thread will never get old. We must keep showing our voice about this RIP OFF from EAsy. They haven't done with us .

And sorry for my bad English. It's hard to get things right when I'm angry. And be careful they may change the ToS while you're reading this.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 01:12 PM by Healin4ev3r.)
09-01-2012, 01:10 PM | Post: #2
Offline Mr.Profesional 
agree

09-01-2012, 01:11 PM | Post: #3
Offline Healin4ev3r 
A screenshot of the thread incase the admins are going to edit my post ( yes, they can do that ) : http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8826/ripppp.png
09-01-2012, 01:20 PM | Post: #4
Offline kinggainer 
they can edit AND delete it ( without closing it )
they already deleted 11-15- of my threads since the middle of 2011 Tongue

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoTmo-EYWczEAF4P7Boz...F0Az0n1wfo]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 01:20 PM by kinggainer.)
09-01-2012, 01:26 PM | Post: #5
Offline fr4ser 
(09-01-2012 01:06 PM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  CAUTION : SILVANOSHI/VITALBULLET ALREADY REMOVED THIS THREAD 1 TIME, READ IT BEFORE IT DISAPPEAR AGAIN, OR ME GOT BANNED FROM THE FORUM SO THEY CAN HIDE THEIR PLAN.

You are talking about this post??

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid634131

Slivanoshi moved it to the official topic, without editing it or removing any of your comment.

All comments on this announcement should be made there (Tinfoil hats optional)

/closed

(and if you reopen again you will get a forum ban Tongue)

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE
09-01-2012, 01:27 PM | Post: #6
Offline [TA]Stufa 
(09-01-2012 01:26 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  [Snip]

/closed

You sure? Angel

[IMG][/IMG]
09-01-2012, 01:28 PM | Post: #7
Offline fr4ser 
(09-01-2012 01:27 PM)Stufa Wrote:  You sure? Angel

I am now Big Grin