Hello There, Guest!

08-01-2012, 01:45 AM | Post: #6261
Offline Abstergo. 
http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win

Watch this, nothing is going to change.

[Image: 8572895847_bc370b60e2_b.jpg]
08-01-2012, 01:50 AM | Post: #6262
Offline warm_vuur 
**** YOU EA, MY PATIENCE IS OVER, HAVE MY 20 EUROS I'M OUT.
08-01-2012, 01:50 AM | Post: #6263
Offline -Tigar- 
(08-01-2012 01:45 AM)ReconWarrior13 Wrote:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win

He is not EAsy manager since beginning of 2011...

[Image: mojss.png]
"Tiger! Tiger! burning bright in the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
08-01-2012, 02:18 AM | Post: #6264
Offline TRONT2 
Верните наши деньги!!!
08-01-2012, 02:28 AM | Post: #6265
Offline NellaF 
Are you gonna do something, or keep disappointing your community?
We just wanna what we payed for.
Nothing more and nothing less.
Can you do something good this time?
Game is dying and it is not too late to save Battlefield Play4Free.
Just bring back how it used to be before December!
You can do it!
But question is: Do you want to do it?

Sorry about my English.

NellaF lv 25
Ultima13 lv 25
Ivizoid lv 25
Dr.Omega13 lv 25
08-01-2012, 03:07 AM | Post: #6266
Offline Abstergo. 
(08-01-2012 01:50 AM)-Tigar- Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 01:45 AM)ReconWarrior13 Wrote:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win

I know.
My point is, this is EA's strategy. They are not going to change it.

[Image: 8572895847_bc370b60e2_b.jpg]
08-01-2012, 03:20 AM | Post: #6267
Offline DJ_0000 
battlefield play4free mods,
i had legacy stuff on my EAK-917, after the legacy update i got nothing no +3 weapon or something
else what do i have to do?

nickname::dj_k1ll
and
nickname::H4CK3R_(Recon)
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 03:59 AM by DJ_0000.)
08-01-2012, 03:31 AM | Post: #6268
Offline -Tigar- 
This game represents BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

Thank you developers and EASY managers,

great job and F U all!

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 03:32 AM by -Tigar-.)
08-01-2012, 03:37 AM | Post: #6269
Offline Brynnza 
(08-01-2012 03:31 AM)-Tigar- Wrote:  This game represents BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

great job and F U all!

This. I dropped this game after this update, moved to BF2 and upgraded my PC for BF3, infact after this update i decided i would never touch another free to play game again, unless it is backed by a company that doesnt try to scam its customers, such as valve, team fortress 2 is such a good game Big Grin

Also: Its strange, its almost like games are always better in closed beta, this game, however limited it may have been, was a great deal of fun with fewer weapons and skills and all those bugs which just made it entertaining, also before the big scams hit, they could have made enough money just off of traffic advertising to keep their servers up and as they were with no battlefunds at all, that would have been amazing. But alas, this game is just terrible now, id say it went from being better than other F2P FPS games, to the very worst.
Also battlefield 3 was a little more simple in closed beta, simplicity is the key i believe, nobody wants too much trash thrown in their faces, now its slower paced and drags out a little too long, the weapons are less balanced than they were before and such, oh well, least i dont get scammed playing battlefield 3!

[Image: Brynnza_sig.jpg]
^JS (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 03:44 AM by Brynnza.)
08-01-2012, 04:00 AM | Post: #6270
Offline -Tigar- 
(08-01-2012 03:37 AM)Brynnza Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 03:31 AM)-Tigar- Wrote:  This game represents BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

great job and F U all!

This. I dropped this game after this update, moved to BF2 and upgraded my PC for BF3, infact after this update i decided i would never touch another free to play game again, unless it is backed by a company that doesnt try to scam its customers, such as valve, team fortress 2 is such a good game Big Grin

Also: Its strange, its almost like games are always better in closed beta, this game, however limited it may have been, was a great deal of fun with fewer weapons and skills and all those bugs which just made it entertaining, also before the big scams hit, they could have made enough money just off of traffic advertising to keep their servers up and as they were with no battlefunds at all, that would have been amazing. But alas, this game is just terrible now, id say it went from being better than other F2P FPS games, to the very worst.
Also battlefield 3 was a little more simple in closed beta, simplicity is the key i believe, nobody wants too much trash thrown in their faces, now its slower paced and drags out a little too long, the weapons are less balanced than they were before and such, oh well, least i dont get scammed playing battlefield 3!

I didn't play after update until yesterday, and I just can't believe what they have done... Pistols are better then rifles... if so maybe they should cancel all guns (rifles are useless anyway) and introduce some knife booster...

08-01-2012, 06:10 AM | Post: #6271
Offline Wizlawz 
WOW Way to go!! Hel Yeah!! that will get you places.

Next Easy will have Harassment charges to hand out, Good Luck.

[Image: WR.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 06:10 AM by Wizlawz.)
08-01-2012, 07:05 AM | Post: #6272
Offline UselessB 
They'd have to read this thread to feel offended.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
08-01-2012, 07:30 AM | Post: #6273
Offline Busted_Old_Man 

Ben I don't mind the buying of advantages, I just don't want to get ripped off.
Remember the term "LAST FOREVER" Hah!!!
08-01-2012, 08:36 AM | Post: #6274
Offline ProzacLT 
I cant believe, still NO OFFICIAL ANSWER??? wtf...
Didn't play for real from Dec.20, but now uninstall this BS will be the option number one.
08-01-2012, 11:53 AM | Post: #6275
Offline ColemanV 
(08-01-2012 03:07 AM)ReconWarrior13 Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 01:50 AM)-Tigar- Wrote:  

I know.
My point is, this is EA's strategy. They are not going to change it.
The things mentioned in this presentation are about BF Heroes, and this situation here is massively different.
You see at BFH the "uproar" was about what players can buy and what not, how it effects the so called game balance.
In this case BFP4F have lost balance, lost it more then ever before AND there was the bait&switch thing, fraud, mispresentation, misleading, breach of contract, even by EAsy's own terms, the stonewalling act, and great-many things what messed up the mood even more, and the way they "handling" this situation which is completely against EA's code of conduct, and causes an outrage.
The only similarity is that EA tries to play it by waiting, hoping that this'll go away just like the BF Heroes issue. Which of course will not happen, because this is way heavier. Dodgy

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
08-01-2012, 11:58 AM | Post: #6276
Offline j4rh34d 
It's interesting to look at Ben Cousin's leaving

23/03/2011 http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2...loitative/

31/03/2011 http://www.next-gen.biz/news/ben-cousins...asy-studio

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/33841...unches.php

19/05/2011 http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/3763/EA+Easy+interview/

I particularly like the bit where Oskar said that your community is not your forum and that in the future he expected that there would still be the option to play4free but you would also have the option to invest a LOT MORE (money) if you really wanted to get hardcore at it

It just leaves we wondering if Ben Cousins would have handled BFP4F like this, with so little new content and then removing the content people paid for and trying to rent it back to them

There is possibly a ray of hope in the future though

03/01/2012 http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/39444...o_DICE.php

[Image: 20thdecembersignature.png]
08-01-2012, 11:58 AM | Post: #6277
Offline WontonChicken 
(01-01-2012 09:11 PM)WontonChicken Wrote:  You know, what hurts me the most is the fact that those who never bought any weapons get away with this so easily (<-- I don't mean that sh*tty company... v.v). They are all like: "Haha, losers!! I never bought anything, I didn't get ripped off by EA", "Just right, I could never win cause of dem elite's", 'Yay, I'm happy with that new update. Now i can at least win again'... Well, let me tell you, it's not that you've become better since the update. Those who in fact were better than you stopped playing this game because of the shitty weapon stats. Now you might say that they didn't have skills, just better weapons. No. They bought better weapons because they had skills and wanted to have weapons that could support those skills!

Now, here's a message to EA/EAsy, though I doubt they'll ever read it. If you had simply thought of a way to separate paying players from non-paying players, it would've been much better and you wouldn't have unleashed 275 pages of hate, rage and anger.

For those who know that I've sent a form to billing support and the BBB, I still haven't received anything. I'm sorry for the false hope.

Sincerely.
-The most disappointed WontonChicken. (Except those who get eaten, but that's beside the point.)

Humpity bumpity...
So far, no news from Billing Support nor BBB... I'm heavily disappointed... Sad
Btw, it are 314 pages now...

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 12:19 PM by WontonChicken.)
08-01-2012, 12:22 PM | Post: #6278
Offline grancigul 
Lasts forever... how sad, fire the guy who recomended this update, bring me my gun back and maybe ill start playing this game again. Maybe...
08-01-2012, 12:37 PM | Post: #6279
Offline ColemanV 
(08-01-2012 11:58 AM)WontonChicken Wrote:  
(01-01-2012 09:11 PM)WontonChicken Wrote:  You know, what hurts me the most is the fact that those who never bought any weapons get away with this so easily (<-- I don't mean that sh*tty company... v.v). They are all like: "Haha, losers!! I never bought anything, I didn't get ripped off by EA", "Just right, I could never win cause of dem elite's", 'Yay, I'm happy with that new update. Now i can at least win again'... Well, let me tell you, it's not that you've become better since the update. Those who in fact were better than you stopped playing this game because of the shitty weapon stats. Now you might say that they didn't have skills, just better weapons. No. They bought better weapons because they had skills and wanted to have weapons that could support those skills!

Now, here's a message to EA/EAsy, though I doubt they'll ever read it. If you had simply thought of a way to separate paying players from non-paying players, it would've been much better and you wouldn't have unleashed 275 pages of hate, rage and anger.

For those who know that I've sent a form to billing support and the BBB, I still haven't received anything. I'm sorry for the false hope.

Sincerely.
-The most disappointed WontonChicken. (Except those who get eaten, but that's beside the point.)

Humpity bumpity...
So far, no news from Billing Support nor BBB... I'm heavily disappointed... Sad
Btw, it are 314 pages now...
Hi there, kid! Wink
Its still nice to see you sticking around.
I've filed complaint at econsumer.gov because Im living at Hungary, and let's just say lawyers here are in the stone age, so if there is any way I could join to an international class action lawsuit against EAsy, I would be glad to know about it.
Do you know about any other place where I could file a complaint?
By the way I'll continue sending detailed and personalized e-mails to major gaming sites, hoping that the media will pick up on the story, and it'll put some pressure on EAsy and EA to do something.
I suggest you do the same Wink
In worst case we'll discredit them, which they richly deserve Big Grin

[Image: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
08-01-2012, 01:46 PM | Post: #6280
Offline Kw4s 
http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win
29:22-
  • most people on the forums are assuming people will be leaving game, but the user base stays static
  • only small percentage of community are forum posters
  • users saying one thing (ie. "I'm going to leave this game." etc.) and doing the opposite (ie. sticking around, buying boosters, playing with helis, buying weapon attachments)
  • actual increase of sales (because of people wanting to bring back their weapons by buying attachments)

So... yeah, they are not going to bring our weapons back.
And yes, i know that this video was about bfh not bfp4f but principle is the same

[Image: mA6bY.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 01:46 PM by Kw4s.)