Hello There, Guest!

19-12-2011, 05:14 PM | Post: #281
Offline Growpocalypse 
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

What's the difference between serving your country while people steal from you, and spending your life in crime? The name of your occupation.
Both sure feel the same.

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
19-12-2011, 05:14 PM | Post: #282
Offline captainslow147 
lol look what i found <Link removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

[Image: 8oq2yYz.png]
19-12-2011, 05:15 PM | Post: #283
Offline abcmedic 
great you remove what we paid for and change it just to a slightly better version than the standard one or what.
if my gun gets changed to pre 1st december update i have no problem with it but making us pay twice or more since you can't buy attachements for permanent is crap.
19-12-2011, 05:15 PM | Post: #284
Offline 303ConArtist 
First of all, they will only change the Elite Legacy attachments, which are in customizable weapons. Pistols and shotguns don't belong to that category. Instead of having EL attachments, you'll have +3 attachments (which is a stupid name but anyway).

Second, according to this http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...tid=60149, the EL attachments were more powerful that the weapons you had bought before the Dec 1st, they had made mistakes in the files. EL attachments were supposed to make your weapon behave like it used to (or as close to that as possible), but they made your weapons even stronger.

Third, they are supposed to fix this with tomorrow's patch. I hope this will truly make the weapons balanced and they won't make any more mistakes in the coding again, like amateurs Dodgy.

Fourth, well, let's all hope along with the introduction of these changes we won't have any new bugs. So, I am asking the devs: have you carefully checked the coding or you just rush to make things better but mess up in the process?

Oh, and
(19-12-2011 05:13 PM)MiltonR Wrote:  What about mortar strikes/ RPG boosters?

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:16 PM by 303ConArtist.)
19-12-2011, 05:15 PM | Post: #285
Offline Pat5480 
dude they didnt do this for balance, its a money scam, thats their bullsht talkin, the new players are supposed to not stand a chance against legacy, know why? because we PAID for it, it was the whole point, dont buy into there balance bullsht! if they wanted to balance the game out they would have fixed mortar strike and camera shake while there at it, well guess what, not only is camera shake not fixed but enhanced scope is fu**ed up too so dont expect a 300m kill EVER again. and the recon class will be wanting to have as many kills and as much fun as possible so expect mortar strikes EVERYWHERE!
[/quote]

+1 a few weeks ago they told us to get a fix for camera shake and other bugs, and now this is the fix? steal money and scam true customers???
19-12-2011, 05:16 PM | Post: #286
Offline subp-01 
(19-12-2011 05:13 PM)MiltonR Wrote:  What about mortar strikes?
MS are going to get their own spin-off game called "Mortar Combat".
19-12-2011, 05:17 PM | Post: #287
Offline Bombardement 
(19-12-2011 05:14 PM)captainslow147 Wrote:  lol look what i found <Link removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

VERY GOOD WORK. I´ll take a look at it and if I am conviced I will donate. Let´s deliver them a roundhouse kick which they will never forget. Even if these rats go bankrupt and I will never see my money. It would be WORTH IT! Big Grin
19-12-2011, 05:17 PM | Post: #288
Offline Templars_BR 
If this happens, honestly think that many players will stop playing, simply because you would be taking our money, our investment that we had before.

And another thing, what are these rewards? Armor bosster for a day? hahahhaaha if so, before our investment is for nothing.

Who do you think that EA is doing something right, I do not criticize, because everyone has an opinion, but take out the Elite legacy of arms? That would be correct? In my humble opinion, would not be right, because the weapons tested with no improvement becomes unplayable.

What should happen in my opinion, was free to customize Elite legacy, and not remove it from the game.

Welcome to Hell HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
][Image: f012a48e.png]
19-12-2011, 05:17 PM | Post: #289
Offline Nasonaxon 
Each time i enter the BFP4F homepage i get sadder and sadder. There was no need to nerf all the weapons and to screw up with the weapons prices. Now EA Is trying to clean the S**T they've made by screwing even more with the game. Why don't you guys just let the gmae how it was.
I've played My bills with EA trough the mountains od BF i 've bought and this is how they thank me?
well, i think i'll play MW3.

[Image: dizozno2.png]
Hey, check out my youtube channel. There you will find elite weapons gameplays.
19-12-2011, 05:17 PM | Post: #290
Offline Memento.Mori 
Im starting to think that EA is drunk, or maybe use some kind of drugs...

19-12-2011, 05:18 PM | Post: #291
Offline captainslow147 
If they make the weapons like they were pre 1st of December then i congratulate EA well done for sorting out your coding mistakes but if they make them worse then this is a mistake which is going to cause you some problems

19-12-2011, 05:18 PM | Post: #292
Offline FubarDK 
buff the defaults dont nerf what we paid for...
19-12-2011, 05:19 PM | Post: #293
Offline subp-01 
(19-12-2011 05:14 PM)captainslow147 Wrote:  lol look what i found <Link removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>
I bet the guy will use the money to stock up on MS boosters and pwn us all.
19-12-2011, 05:19 PM | Post: #294
Offline Masterground 
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Decim8tor Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:56 PM)Growpocalypse Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx Wrote:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

Cinna Stixx's posting privileges were removed. I'm Cinna Stixx's voice.

+1 to this^^ and a HOW DARE YOU!!! to EAsy for treating a veteran with such disrespect. Y'all are clearly reading all of these so you know that 99.9% of us are very very ticked off right now. This is not how you earn more customers this is how you lose customers.

I rather spend money on some food cans for bad times, than on EA next time.
[Image: EAfailed.png]
19-12-2011, 05:19 PM | Post: #295
Offline captainslow147 
(19-12-2011 05:19 PM)subp-01 Wrote:  
I bet the guy will use the money to stock up on MS boosters and pwn us all.

it wasnt me who set it up i just found it and thought i would share it

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:20 PM by captainslow147.)
19-12-2011, 05:19 PM | Post: #296
Offline capt.Goat 
EA: How can we f*ck up the game again?
EAsY: Let's nerf the best guns instead of increasing the power of the weakest guns.
EA: Yeah let's do that!

======> F*CK EA

[Image: af1.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:20 PM by capt.Goat.)
19-12-2011, 05:20 PM | Post: #297
Offline Septuagint 
Seems to me like EAsy is punishing their most lotal customers. The ones that paid 980 or more battlefunds for 'battlefund only' weapons at the time. These plus 3 versions will mean people who paid for the elite weapons will have to rent attachments like the rest and they will get a signicant nerf in the original product they bought for its elite stats at the time.

If the plus 3 versions are bad may many people demand cash refunds.

What this amounts to is EAsy wanting more money out of these 'elite weapon buyers'. They had no reason to rent attachments before. Now they do. This move is not for the players but for the sole benefit of EAsy.

Lets not forget ms booster was a far bigger complaint than legacy attachments but ms booster brings the money. Legacy attachments dont. So much for all this 'balance' talk.

[Image: signature.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 05:27 PM by Septuagint.)
19-12-2011, 05:20 PM | Post: #298
Offline Dr.Theo 
Its really nice to see how one of dev. responds to the one comment, but if is there some "negative" comment, its "invisible" for developers... Sorry for bad english, but Im really angry now ...

[Image: CZBF-logo-forum.png]
19-12-2011, 05:20 PM | Post: #299
Offline IJM97 
here are my feelings on this.
@$#% YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legacy attachments are the only thing allowing me to be a good player. if you have any intellegence you would not remove the legacy attachments
19-12-2011, 05:21 PM | Post: #300
Offline Made2Locate 
yay my money now went for nothing! i feel so happy. fk off EA..