Hello There, Guest!

16-12-2011, 01:37 AM | Post: #161
Offline Jarek2 
did a reinstall of windows, that fixed nothing (actually it seemed to make things worse....), and reverted it back to what I had before and just for the sake of it, I tried it again.....still no luck. Thanks for all the help HomeSen but it looks like it was all for naught until the next patch comes out.

Good thing I can play this on my laptop at least (with really low settings due to crappy graphics card).

Once again thanks for all the help HomeSen and have a merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you practice Wink ).
16-12-2011, 09:09 AM | Post: #162
Offline HomeSen 
Did you also install (some of) the software you had before, when you reinstalled Windows? If so, you could try with a "completely clean" Windows-installation. If that works, starts installing the programs, one at a time, and check whether the game still works. As soon as it starts not working again, you know the "foul apple" that causes the problem.
Afterwards, you could restore your backup and disable/uninstall the program and/or play around with it's settings to get the game working again Wink I know, this is time-consuming, but if you should succeed (and share your findings), you might help others with the same issue.

Did you also try what CFghost suggested? You could try deleting the WebCache folder from your PC and then copy the WebCache folder from your laptop to your PC. As a reminder: The folder is located at:
Code:
MyDocuments\Battlefield Play4Free\WebCache

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

18-12-2011, 10:52 AM | Post: #163
Offline PyupyuBangBang 
HELPExclamation

Suffering from ETERNAL LOADING ISSUE.

I have tried everything I have seen on this thread but to no avail - see attached file.
Help meh! Sad pleeze! >:O

Attached File(s)
.txt  Steps taken -pyupyubangbang.txt (Size: 1.54 KB / Downloads: 11)
.txt  hijackthis - pyupyubangbang.txt (Size: 7.81 KB / Downloads: 123)
.txt  DxDiag - pyupyubangbang.txt (Size: 27.96 KB / Downloads: 7)

18-12-2011, 02:31 PM | Post: #164
Offline HomeSen 
Well, since all files look fine to me, I assume I have to blame your "Wireless Broadband Provider". There was someone else who also wasn't able to get beyond the loading screen and used a wireless broadband connection (just can't remember who it was).
Could you try contacting your ISP's support, please? Ask them to take a look into the situation (tell them that the game's client most probably couldn't properly connect to EA's servers, and that you tested it with 2 different systems). Ask them, if they block any ports/IPs.

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

18-12-2011, 03:24 PM | Post: #165
Offline kethlompol 
Hi
Can someone help me...?
I have a problem, because loading screen(winter) doesnt go to the main menu.
there was no problem with the old menu. from time to time, the game turns on, so it's no port problem.
who knows what could it be?
hmm. I have firefox, linksys wifi router, always this combination, but it was never a problem
18-12-2011, 04:24 PM | Post: #166
Offline AlwynIsPat 
i've tried all the above mentioned "fixes".. doesnt work on mine.. Sad
18-12-2011, 06:52 PM | Post: #167
Offline HomeSen 
(18-12-2011 03:24 PM)kethlompol Wrote:  Hi
Can someone help me...?
I have a problem, because loading screen(winter) doesnt go to the main menu.
there was no problem with the old menu. from time to time, the game turns on, so it's no port problem.
who knows what could it be?
hmm. I have firefox, linksys wifi router, always this combination, but it was never a problem

Did you try all above mentioned workarounds? Did you install/remove any software between the time it worked and now?
Please attach your HiJackThis.log, following the guide in my signature.

(18-12-2011 04:24 PM)AlwynIsPat Wrote:  i've tried all the above mentioned "fixes".. doesnt work on mine.. Sad

Please attach your HiJackThis.log, following the guide in my signature: "Help us to help you"

19-12-2011, 07:44 PM | Post: #168
Offline kethlompol 
I tried most of these. I installed a few files, but the game booting normally, even with these files.
Please see the hijack files

Attached File(s)
.txt  hijackthiss.txt (Size: 11.5 KB / Downloads: 4)

20-12-2011, 08:44 AM | Post: #169
Offline HomeSen 
Please install InternetExplorer 8. Even if you use another browser to start the game, the game client itself needs several components and settings from IE Wink

Additionally, make sure that Kaspersky doesn't block the game's connections.

What exactly do you mean by:
(19-12-2011 07:44 PM)kethlompol Wrote:  [snip]

but the game booting normally,

[snip]

20-12-2011, 06:30 PM | Post: #170
Offline kethlompol 
good, I will install IE8. Kaspersky is turned off every time.
What I meant was that when I installed a few programs the game load normally. But sometimes I could not play (the screen was loading)
21-12-2011, 04:05 PM | Post: #171
Offline kethlompol 
I think its working good nowWink
ThanksSmile
22-12-2011, 12:24 PM | Post: #172
Offline pepito87 
its kick me evr time when start the game :
(
22-12-2011, 12:28 PM | Post: #173
Offline HomeSen 
(22-12-2011 12:24 PM)pepito87 Wrote:  its kick me evr time when start the game :
(

And what does that have to do with the "Endless Loading" issue? Please do not post random questions/problem to threads that are unrelated, but use the forum search to find a thread that fits your issue, thanks.

22-12-2011, 02:48 PM | Post: #174
Offline Klip7ar 
12/19/2011. I have sent you money, and haven't received till now Battlefunds. I have already written about this case, but the answer also didn't receive.
22-12-2011, 03:00 PM | Post: #175
Offline HomeSen 
(22-12-2011 02:48 PM)Klip7ar Wrote:  12/19/2011. I have sent you money, and haven't received till now Battlefunds. I have already written about this case, but the answer also didn't receive.

Did I miss something? Does the thread title somehow read: "Please hijack this thread with your unrelated problems"? Please use the forum search and find a thread that suits your problem Wink

22-12-2011, 04:36 PM | Post: #176
Offline helloellolo 
Hi, I've tried the steps mentioned in the first post, but to no avail. The screen still stops at loading with the loading icon moving. I've attached my hijackthis log. really appreciate your help!

Attached File(s)
.log  hijackthis.log (Size: 19.38 KB / Downloads: 7)
.txt  dxdiag.txt (Size: 30.62 KB / Downloads: 10)

(This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 04:39 PM by helloellolo.)
22-12-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #177
Offline HomeSen 
Do I see correctly that you have "Norton 360" AND "Norman Anti-Virus" running? If so, please uninstall one of them, please. Also try temporarily disabling "the remaining" security tool.

22-12-2011, 05:43 PM | Post: #178
Offline Bashrarz 
Hi all, I got the endless loading screen problem resolved by changing the MTU setting on my router from automatic to 1500. Previously I was unable to ping 321082-gosprapp106.ea.com [94.236.97.4]. Now I can ping this server and the game loads very fast. Hope this helps.
22-12-2011, 09:30 PM | Post: #179
Offline HomeSen 
Thanks for the tip. I'm asking myself why I didn't think of that. I had an issue with a NAS (Network attached Storage) in my company, where I only was able to copy data to/from it with 500-ish KB/s, though I was connected via 1GBit-LAN. And changing the MTU on the NAS fixed the issue for me, though I had to change it from 1500 to 1490 (the default value for broadband internet connections) Wink

Anyways, added to the list Smile

23-12-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #180
Offline FlighTure 
Endless Loading is back again?After i received the update i cannot start the game..... it been days

Nvm got it fixed

Life is simple but just not easy.
Videos Inside™ (This post was last modified: 23-12-2011 05:39 PM by FlighTure.)