Hello There, Guest!

06-10-2011, 09:40 AM | Post: #41
Offline Faron666 
I'm agree with shuter Smile

nice you know how use your weapon but you are uselless to your team...

nice score 32/0 but your team don't win the battle

Leader du Fraga Clan

[Image: signatureza.jpg]
06-10-2011, 09:49 AM | Post: #42
Offline PhilThePill671 
You lost and you only got 25 credits

Be advised about someone who is going to advise you about being advised over.
06-10-2011, 09:50 AM | Post: #43
Offline PhilThePill671 
The irony. Snipe4free with a weapon you have to buy with real money.

Be advised about someone who is going to advise you about being advised over.
06-10-2011, 10:59 AM | Post: #44
Offline AceVanCleef 
(06-10-2011 12:09 AM)komato3.ru Wrote:  
(05-10-2011 11:51 PM)AceVanCleef Wrote:  You call your video "snipe 4 free", don't you? I can understand his way of thinking regarding the movie name.
no, all you do is inventing, imagining things.
i gave the title just the same as the game name: Play 4 Free. Period.
That simple.

If you guys have pain in your arses about money - well, go find a job. Ridiculous.
As I mentioned in YouTube comments, don't buy anything if you prefer hardcore sniping. I don't mind people become pros in shooting week guns.

When reading a title, people are expecting something fitting to it. That's normal.

(06-10-2011 12:10 AM)komato3.ru Wrote:  
(05-10-2011 11:51 PM)AceVanCleef Wrote:  I would recommend this tutorial instead your video for teaching upcoming snipers their job.
Thanks for the recommendation. Worth watching.

You're welcome.
06-10-2011, 11:11 AM | Post: #45
Offline SweeT... 
CAMPER, and also the video is called Battlefield Snipe4Free when he is using the M95 which is a paid weapon, That makes no sense

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thedion9876
06-10-2011, 11:23 AM | Post: #46
Offline Leohabet 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt2bPg0472w
Watch my video please about Battlefield P4F
06-10-2011, 01:00 PM | Post: #47
Offline GUTSHOT69 
vids called "snipe 4 free"? since when is the m95 a "free" weapon?
btw a real free sniper weapon is the rpg...learn to use it
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 01:04 PM by GUTSHOT69.)
06-10-2011, 01:26 PM | Post: #48
Offline Constantine_IRB 
(06-10-2011 09:40 AM)Faron666 Wrote:  I'm agree with shuter Smile

nice you know how use your weapon but you are uselless to your team...

nice score 32/0 but your team don't win the battle

Exactly, they should really take this video down. This is just showing kill whoring, not team-based gameplay. And don't try to make the argument that his kills went towards helping his team, cause they obviously didn't cause they lost.

Silva(whatever) take this video down. Please. This isn't COD.

[Image: 9532.png]

JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Players-Ag...izard=true
06-10-2011, 02:09 PM | Post: #49
Offline AJoao611
FFS WTF! Y U CHOOSE VIDEOS OF NOOBS OF awesome CAMPERS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TEAMWORK FOR A MMM?! THERE ISN'T A SINGLE MOTION SENSOR NOR SPOTTING!

Srsly, u guys that chose this camping video failed, I thought u wanted teamwork...

(05-10-2011 09:56 PM)PlantainMan Wrote:  Nice editing, but that sucked. Dude sat there and camped the same spot the whole time with bandages while his team lost miserably. Great teamwork komatu!

Actually it was a med pack and a ammo box...
06-10-2011, 02:27 PM | Post: #50
Offline HevyMan 
guys here need you 20euro per char for raffle pistol and uniform 2 char is 40 euro
battlefield 3 cost 53$$ phahahahahaha
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!!!!!
06-10-2011, 02:35 PM | Post: #51
Offline Gotcha2 
(05-10-2011 09:49 PM)JesusOfSuburbia Wrote:  FIRST!!

Edit: lol delay... second... but great match! I like to snipe too, Sharqi is one of the best maps for recons...

I Agree

[Image: gotcha-1.png]
AKA
KillingInStyle - Tanks4Life
For some strange reason... I keep coming back to these forums. Maybe am just hoping for things to improve.....
06-10-2011, 04:36 PM | Post: #52
Offline WAT_u_LOOKING_at 
awesome video dude Smile
06-10-2011, 06:06 PM | Post: #53
Offline Lhoigor 
(05-10-2011 10:42 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  Wow! Just a normal sniping video that shows someone camping the exact same spot with a medic nearby and bandages. No special shots...no special music...no special anything. I guess they are just closing their eyes and picking a video for the MM now. It wouldn't have so bad if he would've helped his team win...but putting a video like this on the homepage is dumb because it promotes camping...and that is exactlly what they said that they are trying to prevent in this game. Anyway, congrats on getting the VotW...I guess.

@ Gust0...you're right, snipers are supposed to camp...to an extent. But he wasn't "cleaning base" while teammates capped the flag. He just sit there and shot them as they spawned in. A good sniper can camp, get some kills, and then move on to a different spot, or even sneak around the back and take a different flag....anything to help the team win. At least spot someone or throw a motion sensor. I know we didn't see the whole video and he might have threw a sensor or something, but from the looks of it, I very seriously doubt that.

Come on, stop crying like little girls....it´s pointless...you can fight about camping or not like forever...he did get a lot of kills, a lot of points, 0 deaths...camping, right....but please, give us one good reason why he shouldn´t do that? it´s called KISS - keep it simple stupid...if you see an enemy you just kill him...you don´t offer him a beer...the place he was camping at is well known as well as places he can cover with a sniper rifle..so if you know where the enemy is and where is he aiming, why the hell are you exposing yourself to his fire? if your enemy is dumb, you can eat, watch a movie, talk to a girlfriend and you can still be the best player on map...the receip on campers is simple...be faster, aim faster, take a diffrent path....he can camp as long as he wants but when there is no target......
06-10-2011, 07:02 PM | Post: #54
Offline AceVanCleef 
(06-10-2011 06:06 PM)Lhoigor Wrote:  
(05-10-2011 10:42 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  Wow! Just a normal sniping video that shows someone camping the exact same spot with a medic nearby and bandages. No special shots...no special music...no special anything. I guess they are just closing their eyes and picking a video for the MM now. It wouldn't have so bad if he would've helped his team win...but putting a video like this on the homepage is dumb because it promotes camping...and that is exactlly what they said that they are trying to prevent in this game. Anyway, congrats on getting the VotW...I guess.

@ Gust0...you're right, snipers are supposed to camp...to an extent. But he wasn't "cleaning base" while teammates capped the flag. He just sit there and shot them as they spawned in. A good sniper can camp, get some kills, and then move on to a different spot, or even sneak around the back and take a different flag....anything to help the team win. At least spot someone or throw a motion sensor. I know we didn't see the whole video and he might have threw a sensor or something, but from the looks of it, I very seriously doubt that.

Come on, stop crying like little girls....it´s pointless...you can fight about camping or not like forever...he did get a lot of kills, a lot of points, 0 deaths...camping, right....but please, give us one good reason why he shouldn´t do that? it´s called KISS - keep it simple stupid...if you see an enemy you just kill him...you don´t offer him a beer...the place he was camping at is well known as well as places he can cover with a sniper rifle..so if you know where the enemy is and where is he aiming, why the hell are you exposing yourself to his fire? if your enemy is dumb, you can eat, watch a movie, talk to a girlfriend and you can still be the best player on map...the receip on campers is simple...be faster, aim faster, take a diffrent path....he can camp as long as he wants but when there is no target......

I suggest to pick up a camper from the flank or from behind ^^
And basically keep the common sniper spots in mind.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 07:03 PM by AceVanCleef.)
06-10-2011, 07:56 PM | Post: #55
Offline Wallie9410 
(05-10-2011 10:07 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  I wouldn't exactly call this a montage. And it's just a bunch of camping.

You haven't realized that nothing they elect these days is a montage?

Eat lead you son of a biscuit!
06-10-2011, 08:02 PM | Post: #56
Offline LeNarvalo 
GG your team lost!
This video prove that BF-P4F = COD.
06-10-2011, 08:34 PM | Post: #57
Offline Shodredux 

If you would of read the main post first, you would of realized that this video was picked due to the fantastic job of compositioning, editing & music syncing, even though you may feel the gameplay isn't fantastic, I on the other hand, have a reletive appreciation for it due to the fact that everyone who plays recon can relate to this video & say, "Yeah, I remember doing something like that," & have a smile on there face while watching. It's still a fun spot to snipe from. :3

Also ask for the dev's picking videos blindly, I think you need to read the main post on the MMM submission thread here:
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=43306

Mainly, the part they have in bold under the example post.
;3

[Image: shodredux-dot-net.jpg?w=900]
06-10-2011, 08:48 PM | Post: #58
Offline r.Warren_Peace 
(06-10-2011 09:26 AM)Shuter Wrote:  this type of recon is useless for his team , because he not use motion sensor , he never spott
you're right.
but teamplay is not all what BF can offer. it's not a Must.

i got up the hill and gave cover fire for "B".
But when i found 18:0 K/D ratio and a loss of about 25% for the team, i thought: f#ck it all, i'm going to stay there on the firing range and camp more.

all the fun was to execute as many targets as possible staying alive.
you can see two assault friendlies hanging around at 2:20 - their presence on the hill assured me I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR THE TEAM at that match.

So i stayed up the hill and had fun.
And I don't care that you guys think this is not OK.

06-10-2011, 09:14 PM | Post: #59
Offline BoomStick. 
Hey guys I'm goin' campin' and I'll have some great vids!

(05-10-2011 09:32 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  the video editing and audio syncing are what really make this video special.

Huh?

I'm disappointed with recent MMM's.

Anyways gratz to komato3.ru.

[Image: sig2.png]
06-10-2011, 10:21 PM | Post: #60
Offline Decim8tor 
Nice sniping! Ignore the idiots crying about it.