Hello There, Guest!

28-06-2011, 03:43 PM | Post: #1
Offline eLiiTexBreTTi 
ok so i downloaded it and i click on play now then it comes up with a white box nearly filling my screen with a brown outline and battlefield play4free on it and plays some ,cool music Tongue however it just stays on it and repeats the music when it ends i really want to play guys an would appreciate it loads if you helped me

cheers guys and girls Smile
28-06-2011, 04:21 PM | Post: #2
Offline Hit.girL 
There's a big list of fixes for problems like this:

[LIST] Known user fixes...

Good Luck! Smile

Yevgeney Wrote:  we will be charged even more money. Sadly, I will likely buy them

...a slight improvement in the chance that I will actually be allowed to drive, rather than follow behind it, repairing it [...] only to see the rude sniper drive off in it the moment it's repaired
<3
28-06-2011, 05:02 PM | Post: #3
Offline eLiiTexBreTTi 
ill give them a try THANKS Big Grin
28-06-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #4
Offline eLiiTexBreTTi 
unfortunately none of the white screen solution worked for me and i really don't understand why Confused thanks for your reply anyway but im always open to more help Tongue thanks again though
28-06-2011, 05:39 PM | Post: #5
Offline Hit.girL 
(28-06-2011 05:11 PM)eLiiTexBreTTi Wrote:  unfortunately none of the white screen solution worked for me and i really don't understand why Confused thanks for your reply anyway but im always open to more help Tongue thanks again though

Another thing is: does your system meet the minimum hardware requirements?

Yevgeney Wrote:  we will be charged even more money. Sadly, I will likely buy them

...a slight improvement in the chance that I will actually be allowed to drive, rather than follow behind it, repairing it [...] only to see the rude sniper drive off in it the moment it's repaired
<3
28-06-2011, 07:07 PM | Post: #6
Offline eLiiTexBreTTi 
yeah it reaches the requirements