Hello There, Guest!

21-06-2011, 05:27 PM | Post: #501
Offline Qc_Canabis-Cola 
NO CHANGE AT ALL , Cheater still on the road! ex: someone finish the game with a 65k/1d ratio. Who find that normal??!! C'mon EA do something about it or the game WILL DIE anytime soon.
21-06-2011, 05:32 PM | Post: #502
Offline Thyrion 
(20-06-2011 02:31 AM)Tokufriends Wrote:  I loved the words of the member =Mayor_Naise= , about looking for cheaters in a rank.

Punkbuster... i´m terribly sorry EA, but it´s useless.

Yesterday i was playing a lot of times, and in a LOT of matches there were players with 75 kills in a row. One shot, one kill.

And he was loughing of us all, saying that the server was outside EA eyes and he was super skilled.

I pay for BattleFunds in Battlefield Heroes, but i will NEVER pay for BF in this game, where i see about 2 hackers per match almost all times.

I must shoot a lot of times to TRY to hit them, and they shot one bullet or two, and kill me and any other teammate nearby.

Unfair, and not fun.

I really hope this company look this topic. We need help in order to continue playing. Otherelse we will need to find other games to play, unfortunately.

lol? i play here from closed beta and still only encountered 4-5 hackers so far? you must have been really unlucky!

(21-06-2011 05:27 PM)Qc_Canabis-Cola Wrote:  NO CHANGE AT ALL , Cheater still on the road! ex: someone finish the game with a 65k/1d ratio. Who find that normal??!! C'mon EA do something about it or the game WILL DIE anytime soon.

you do know this topic is 5 months old?
and it is possible... just very very rare Tongue was he using an aircraft or helicopter?

25-06-2011, 02:46 AM | Post: #503
Offline Liberte 
i bought BF2 complete collections and straight outta the box pb kicked me Sad looks like i cant play this either... <Sad
25-06-2011, 10:41 AM | Post: #504
Offline Thyrion 
(25-06-2011 02:46 AM)Liberte Wrote:  i bought BF2 complete collections and straight outta the box pb kicked me Sad looks like i cant play this either... <Sad

lol ? try joining another server or reinstalling the game?

25-06-2011, 11:20 AM | Post: #505
Offline EPIC-Landon144
Omg Punkbuster yay Big Grin
02-07-2011, 05:50 AM | Post: #506
Offline Over50Grandpa 
Punkbuster is not all that great. I reported a blatant hack provider and nothing was done to code against it. Obviously if you are behind a wall and get shot when you peek the player is using the skeleton and aimbot cheat. Now it looks like aircraft are aimbotted too because I have been getting killed behind objects over the past few days. There was a pilot in one of the games that never missed even if you were moving..... hmmmm. Punkbuster may catch crude cheaters but as far as I am concerned it is useless. I have had more problems due to punkbuster and the hackers play on. Now if you even call a hacker out with hopes an admin can monitor their play, you are tagged a whiner. All I want to do is play and get fairly killed because I am an older slow terrible player but I have fun playing none-the-less. The last time I posted the blatant cheat providers name, my entry was removed.... and maybe this one will be too. Sorry Punkbuster, you need to try harder.
09-07-2011, 08:56 PM | Post: #507
Offline Vizie 
(02-07-2011 05:50 AM)Over50Grandpa Wrote:  Punkbuster is not all that great.

With all respect sir, but punkbuster is well known as the most failing all they way a-grade crap. It wont stop hackers (simple cheaters) cuz its doing exactly anything...this so called anti-hack program or whatever that awesome u gonna call is simply made to be stored on your HDD and do...nothing. Have someone of you ever seen non cheaters game with punkbuster as a defensive software? Haha in a perfect world (no not that mmo) yes, but here haha not likely. Been playing Quake live for a long time, plague of hackers is slowly eating that game, most of them didnt even hide aimbot/wallhack using, talking about that freely even making videos on yt and providing links to pro sites with bunch of coders whos job is to break that pathetic anti hack protection that punkbuster is providing. They got cool cash only for coding and ALL of their software wont be detected by punkbuster. Only thing that Pb is giving (in other shooters) is lag, dc, errors and other crap.
09-07-2011, 10:02 PM | Post: #508
Offline Bmxtwins 
i find it funny these hackers dont get kicked. But I get kicked by PB whenever I lag.
14-07-2011, 09:15 AM | Post: #509
Offline Sargstopfer 
I never had a problem with Cheaters (as far as i noticed at least)...

... Can´t say the same about punkbuster... there was a time I was kicked for nearly every Luckshot i hitted f.A. triple Headshot with tank, when I just "blockshotted" in a common inc direction (I still can´t stop blockshotting because of Years of playing Quake3 and many lucky Balistic/blindfire Combos in BFH) or it just killed my connection with "bad packages".

But I didnt experience any of this in the last 2 months... i think punkbuster has gotten alot better over time and now really goes after the cheaters only. Connection probs fixed too. So no reason to not like it anymore imho.
14-07-2011, 10:24 AM | Post: #510
Offline =recon-mo= 
so when we gonna get t3 :./
14-07-2011, 02:27 PM | Post: #511
Offline CryFree 
i never encounter a cheater ... you can get misstake for lucky headshot .. and some crazy pilots Big Grin

i never saw a cheater .. only pros ...
26-07-2011, 03:00 PM | Post: #512
Offline Maximilian646 
na endlich bei den ganzen cheatern hier!
29-02-2012, 07:14 PM | Post: #513
Offline niiiickknakka
Hey EA, I just wanna know if there is a general minimum of clues you need? Because when I'm bored, I wanna record video, and put alot of effort into it. Hope you see this message...
29-02-2012, 07:15 PM | Post: #514
Offline Nudluwe 
@CryFree these guys tell .. they are "Pros" but there a for 99,9 % Hacker Smile
06-03-2012, 08:13 PM | Post: #515
Offline kill008555 
that is great we can play whit any idiot hacker like the fucking AIRAMBORJAAngryAngryAngry
29-03-2012, 05:30 PM | Post: #516
Offline alexplay 
Hello I am making videos to play BFP4F the program I use is ZD Soft Screen Recorder 4.1 And when I'm recording after 1 minute of me an error saying.

Conection lost. And the game exit.
Can some one relp me pls?

And in left Appears one thing say : P8 IMPORTANT:RESTRICTION:
MULTIPLE DIRECT3D LOEADED

pls relp me.
29-03-2012, 05:33 PM | Post: #517
Offline alexplay 
Hello I am making videos to play BFP4F the program I use is ZD Soft Screen Recorder 4.1 And when I'm recording after 1 minute of me an error saying.

pls relp me.
29-03-2012, 05:34 PM | Post: #518
Offline alexplay 

pls relp me.
01-07-2013, 04:48 AM | Post: #519
Offline victorbacchi 
yo descarge el battlefield play 4 free, admito que me justo mucho, pero despues de 3 semanas de jugar me enpieza a ir lageado el juego, yo ise lo imposible para arreglarlo pero no funciono. despues decidi eliminarlo y volver a descargarlo pero cuando intento descargarlo no me deja porque dice que ya lo descarge, porfavor ayudemen.
07-07-2013, 03:01 AM | Post: #520
Online Prodigy12321 
Ugh punkbuster is useless.

[Image: prodigy_zps445499ab.png]