Hello There, Guest!

16-06-2011, 05:20 PM | Post: #701
Offline ghosthero9 
(16-06-2011 03:44 PM)SoniCX Wrote:  Aw...man, no cars? It looks more like a run and gun map

it is a run and gun map Sleepy

16-06-2011, 05:26 PM | Post: #702
Offline lFunkYl 
not a big fan of Basra, Also it seems whenever i try and shoot through the caged capture point (near where you spawn from) only 1/4 of my bullets register, quite annoying...
16-06-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #703
Offline Hurddles 
Sad I agree, I hate this map, but every time I try to skip it like the other one no vehicle map, I just end up with it again, be better if EA could create Vehicle Only Servers like "Oman" and "Karkland", it will please many players!
16-06-2011, 06:08 PM | Post: #704
Offline 3of5 
i have no snipers so this map is awesome for me. if you want to let map like this coming, give us a mapbrowser so we can avoid them.
btw, we have karkand with its tanks, we have oman with air (and a bit boats) and we have sharqi (which i dont like) with its... well with nothing special. so why another map like sharqi? already out of ideas?
16-06-2011, 08:15 PM | Post: #705
Offline Krstphr257 
This map is unfair for Engineers.
16-06-2011, 08:28 PM | Post: #706
Offline Krstphr257 
(16-06-2011 03:39 AM)Fieldrat Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:17 AM)kingjim007 Wrote:  why are most people getting kicked out of the game?... because what the ping is to high what does that mean?.... did you guys fixed it?

Ping i think is connection correct me if i am wrong

Ping is the amount of time your information takes to connect to the host. Pong is the amount of time it takes for the host's info to reach you. If you have a high ping (200 usually) the server kicks you out.
16-06-2011, 10:01 PM | Post: #707
Offline Danreth 
More OMAN LIKE maps please. People who play Battlefield want feel cooperation of diffrence forces on land, air and sea. Now than I must wait for Oman map by:
- Karkand: still good and give chalange with this vehicles and large scale, but after so long is now boring.
- Sharqui: not so bad, after Karkand was always some diffrence to fight in close distance mainly knife by knife. Fast, arcade action.
- Basra: looks like someone make this map by one night, after infantry only Sharqui is feel like you play again that same. Its torture to wait for Oman.
- Oman: King of the maps, tanks around, desant from transport helicopter, air strike bombing, action, action, action and always something to do, and do like you want that you never get bored.

So my please again OMAN LIKE maps. Smile
AND BIGGER PLEASE - OTHER CLIMATE, snow maps, jungle etc. Not only desert.

Sorry for bad English. Im not native speaker, and I learn it myself from games/movies/songs. And I dont want to use google translator, because I want learn it better myself. If someone have problem let try THIS before showing his advance. (This post was last modified: 16-06-2011 10:04 PM by Danreth.)
16-06-2011, 10:21 PM | Post: #708
Offline Birtijash 
I dislike Basra cause the map is very monotone. It has 4 control points, and always those crawl spaces where 2 people with snipers and bombs can stalk and kill 10 or more. Very disappointing...
16-06-2011, 10:23 PM | Post: #709
Offline Birtijash 
(16-06-2011 08:15 PM)Krstphr257 Wrote:  This map is unfair for Engineers.

I totally agree. You can't lvl up with engi here...
16-06-2011, 10:41 PM | Post: #710
Offline Thyrion 
(16-06-2011 10:23 PM)Birtijash Wrote:  

so? you might get a little less exps (some strategies can still be very rewarding, you just need some more luck) but as engi, you get loads of exps in karkand and oman and sharqi...

its soo easy to get 5k+ exps in karkand and oman just by destroying tanks/vehicles..
and engi weapon is very strong from close range and rocks in shari!

17-06-2011, 02:35 AM | Post: #711
Offline Dr_Rigtoffen 
I like the new map. u need to do more close combat maps, so i dont car what other people say i think this is the best map yet Big Grin
17-06-2011, 03:05 AM | Post: #712
Offline SGT.Frye 
the one thing you guys should bring back for this battle field is TITAN MODE from battle field 2142 but instead of big floating ships you guys could use aircraft carriers for the 2 teams and focus them around a small island mayby wake island? Idea infact the first map you guys should of added to this game was wake island it was the best map of battle field 2
over all you guys should take the best maps from all the battle field games all the way back to battle field 1942 and put them up with updated stuffIdea and find a way to make battle funds exchangeble with credits .... if i want a gun in a game im not gonna pay any real money, its just not worth it.Wink and add some vehicles in karkand i hate getting stuck with nothing to get ina and drive away.... im sure some other people have this problem in large maps like karkand and oman
17-06-2011, 08:36 AM | Post: #713
Offline Guatrau 
(16-06-2011 10:41 PM)Thyrion Wrote:  

so? you might get a little less exps (some strategies can still be very rewarding, you just need some more luck) but as engi, you get loads of exps in karkand and oman and sharqi...

its soo easy to get 5k+ exps in karkand and oman just by destroying tanks/vehicles..

What EXPS, what wonders, what thing?? If you play for exps not attribute it to the other - there is a maximum level and you reach for what you exps? I play for fun. Here is a question of principle - the engineer was injured because there is no opportunity to use half of their instruments. No other type of soldier is injured thereby.

(This post was last modified: 17-06-2011 02:03 PM by Guatrau.)
17-06-2011, 09:36 AM | Post: #714
Offline Thyrion 
(17-06-2011 08:36 AM)Guatrau Wrote:  
(16-06-2011 10:41 PM)Thyrion Wrote:  

What EXPS, what wonders, what thing?? If you play for exps not attribute it to the other - there is a maximum level and you reach for what you exps? I play for fun. Here is a question of principle - the engineer was injured because there is no opportunity to use half of their instruments. No other type of soldier is injured thereby.

im just responding to that guy... because he said he couldnt lvl his engi in this map...

and its normal that engineer is injured in infantry only map... there is no way to fix this and its fine as it is, engineers is an anti-tank class... so its normal that they are disadvantaged when there are no vehicles...

17-06-2011, 11:53 AM | Post: #715
Offline Danreth 
So you propably dont know how to use RPG. Because this stuff is perfect mortar.

Sorry for bad English. Im not native speaker, and I learn it myself from games/movies/songs. And I dont want to use google translator, because I want learn it better myself. If someone have problem let try THIS before showing his advance.
17-06-2011, 12:21 PM | Post: #716
Offline YouNoob 
Just updating Smile lets see new map Smile
17-06-2011, 03:52 PM | Post: #717
Offline TageShadow 
Mmm, I really don't like Oman. Karkand is alright, and Sharqi is the best for me. I really prefer the infantry-infantry combat, or infantry-infantry + a few vehicles. In all honesty I hate Oman because it has the jets and the helos (Mind you, Helo's are rather fun to play with). Something similar to Karkand would be good, and maybe something similar to Wake (Because that map was great compared to most others).

Mmm, still havent tried out Basra, updating now. We'll see how it goes.
17-06-2011, 04:24 PM | Post: #718
Offline popdragon 
i want powerful machine gun please denote for me i am bored with normal gun pleasessssssssssss
17-06-2011, 06:39 PM | Post: #719
Offline Engineer_MiRo 
hahahaaaha it"s cool Wink
17-06-2011, 07:07 PM | Post: #720
Offline Shodredux 
Even though this is an infantry only map, I thoroughly enjoy playing this map due to how well thought out this map is, it also makes for some good battle moments even without the vehicles! I can see this map easily being a favorite among many people! Excellent job & keep the ideas coming!

[Image: shodredux-dot-net.jpg?w=900]