Hello There, Guest!

24-05-2011, 05:02 PM | Post: #1
Offline LeDaniel 
Really why should I . The snipers hit so small dmg it's useless . The default weapon is useless compared to assault default weapon . The pistol also hit so low u cant even win a close combat . I dont know why but recon takes so long to lvl up while the assault takes much faster . And also , can someone say if engineer and medic is a better class than recon ?
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 05:04 PM by LeDaniel.)
24-05-2011, 05:10 PM | Post: #2
Offline [FEH]Arawn 
it depends in your gaming style, every class is deadly, just today i enter a server and get 10/2 those two kills were from other sniper with m95 and i used the default sniper (i enter the server when it has already started not since the begining) and finish as the secon best sniper(the first was in a vehicle XD)

CBT since Friday, 10th December, 2010, 09:43 AM
24-05-2011, 05:13 PM | Post: #3
Offline LeDaniel 
(24-05-2011 05:10 PM)0x5b;FEH0x5d;Arawn Wrote:  it depends in your gaming style, every class is deadly, just today i enter a server and get 10/2 those two kills were from other sniper with m95 and i used the default sniper (i enter the server when it has already started not since the begining) and finish as the secon best sniper(the first was in a vehicle XD)

Yea yea , but the weird thing is also that on long range any class can kill a recon and its not always u hit the head when u aim .
24-05-2011, 05:22 PM | Post: #4
Offline [FEH]Arawn 
it's true that the other clases can hit the snipers easily from long ranges they do'not have bullet drop so in long range you have to aim above the enemy, but a sniper principal roll is to spot the enemy, you can also try the combo motion sensor + shotgun
and you need to move, make two, three kills, and move to other spot

24-05-2011, 05:28 PM | Post: #5
Offline LeDaniel 
(24-05-2011 05:22 PM)0x5b;FEH0x5d;Arawn Wrote:  it's true that the other clases can hit the snipers easily from long ranges they do'not have bullet drop so in long range you have to aim above the enemy, but a sniper principal roll is to spot the enemy, you can also try the combo motion sensor + shotgun

Oh ok , but I dont waste credit on 1 day guns . Useless I think . I have 30k credit and I dont know what to do with them , maybe wait to they release guns for credits that is permanent . And what is motion sensor , I throw it and I can only see enemys on a small place . They should increase it and I dont even know why it takes so long to use it again . The time still goes down when u r dead and u r revived . I think you should be able to use it again after you revived . It's good but it doesn't last for long . It disappear fast and the time you have to wait for and be able to use it again takes to long .
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 05:30 PM by LeDaniel.)
24-05-2011, 05:35 PM | Post: #6
Offline [FEH]Arawn 
(24-05-2011 05:28 PM)LeDaniel Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 05:22 PM)0x5b;FEH0x5d;Arawn Wrote:  it's true that the other clases can hit the snipers easily from long ranges they do'not have bullet drop so in long range you have to aim above the enemy, but a sniper principal roll is to spot the enemy, you can also try the combo motion sensor + shotgun

Oh ok , but I dont waste credit on 1 day guns . Useless I think . I have 30k credit and I dont know what to do with them , maybe wait to they release guns for credits that is permanent . And what is motion sensor , I throw it and I can only see enemys on a small place . They should increase it and I dont even know why it takes so long to use it again . The time still goes down when u r dead and u r revived . I think you should be able to use it again after you revived . It's good but it doesn't last for long . It disappear fast and the time you have to wait for and be able to use it again takes to long .
the weapons that i use are the deault sniper and the m24(500 credits 1 day), i don't belive they are going to release permanent weapons for credits if you play a few rounds a day you can gather more than 500 credits.
The motion sensor needs to be fully trained4/4 to be useful (XD) it have greater range and take less time to recharge

24-05-2011, 07:39 PM | Post: #7
Offline bendhiab 
u must try engineer his so awsome. he s got bazzouka,he can fix vihecules and u get points for that,and his weapons r all very strong in close or long range and u can take down snipers from a large distance.i have engineer and recon.and if u want to be the best just find the class that best fit ur play style Smile
24-05-2011, 08:16 PM | Post: #8
Offline bendhiab 
hey can u tell me how to make my own signature plz ?
24-05-2011, 08:47 PM | Post: #9
Offline AceVanCleef 
(24-05-2011 07:39 PM)bendhiab Wrote:  u must try engineer his so awsome. he s got bazzouka,he can fix vihecules and u get points for that,and his weapons r all very strong in close or long range and u can take down snipers from a large distance.i have engineer and recon.and if u want to be the best just find the class that best fit ur play style Smile

Well, I have a recon and an engineer and prefer the engineer, 'cause he has good weapons and is an allrounder, which can deal with any threat.
24-05-2011, 09:02 PM | Post: #10
Offline RGlee 
I also play as an engineer as it best suits my style. But my eng has been sitting at level 20 for a long time now so for the time being I started playing as a Recon (I don't like assault and medic that much as they have basic roles in the combat while recon and engineer feel more special, IMO).

I am now at level 19 with my recon and should reach 20 in a day or two. Then I'm getting back to my engineer more often as I miss those heavy kills and points Smile

But I do admit that Recon was quite boring in the beginning specially coming from an eng as recon takes a lot of skill and time to level up. But slowly slowly I've learned recon gameplay well and now I enjoy playing as a sniper.

Just give recon a bit more time and once you are at a higher level and have more goodies like grenades, claymores etc. then it will definitely become more enjoyable!

PS: Its fine if you don't want to keep buying a better sniper. I also play with the default gun. But do upgrade the pistol as it makes a huge difference in close combat!

[Image: rhlblue.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 09:04 PM by RGlee.)
24-05-2011, 10:04 PM | Post: #11
Offline Joao611
Welcome to the businesses son, perm credit guns? Not gonna happen Tongue

And yeah, u should use ur credits on guns, vet 1911 (25dmg avg) is a must-buy, and a other sniper that u should have too is the vet 24, wich hits always 100 on head, has a good crosshair and has one extra bulet than SV98.
If u aren't good quickscoping, try out the SVD.

But if u are awful with snipers, try out a shotgun and push forward.

But remember! Never camp! U're annoying to enemies, u probably in the most of the time aren't helping ur team caping/deffending flags, and it can turn a little boring...
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 10:05 PM by Joao611.)
25-05-2011, 01:17 PM | Post: #12
Offline Jurzey 
You shouldn't play recon. You should play something else.

If you aren't sure why you should play recon then it just doesn't fit your playstyle. Move on.
25-05-2011, 08:01 PM | Post: #13
Offline 00ard00 
All those long answers... Rolleyes

(24-05-2011 05:02 PM)LeDaniel Wrote:  Why should I play as recon?

Why not?!?! Exclamation :cool

(24-05-2011 08:16 PM)bendhiab Wrote:  hey can u tell me how to make my own signature plz ?

This is not really the topic where this question belongs Wink
But you can use a programme like gimp or photoshop and watch tutorials on youtube.

[Image: sigverkleind.jpg]
Made by Fenderalac
26-05-2011, 04:07 PM | Post: #14
Offline 5thHuddsy 
Since maxing out my medic at lvl 20 I started playing recon. Hated it at first, was used to being the attacker and capping and defending flags in fire fights. Switched the rifle for the auto shotty and changed my game play to more of a defender style, usually defending a flag, and actually love the shot gun for in close battles. drop some claymores around in an area and wait like a spider.
I dont do Battlefunds, just use credits. The more you play the more credits u get. I can usually amass enough credits in a day to pay for my gun.

Each kit has its strong suit and its bad, but the most important thing is to play the correct type of game for each kit. I really dont care about my score anymore, just interested in having a good game. and If I'm lucky enough to run into some fellow players like me and we squad up, its even more enjoyable.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 04:10 PM by 5thHuddsy.)