Hello There, Guest!

27-04-2011, 07:48 AM | Post: #21
Offline Strokemaster 
(26-04-2011 12:25 AM)Gandler Wrote:  only if there is a kitchen map.

should give the male soldier a "give me a sandwich" command hehe.

though all joking aside, people has been asking for this since early BFH beta, I thought they would have it here from the start since they now have female heroes in BFH (at least as a clothing item from what I have noticed) Shouldnt be that hard to make a female "skin" for the soldiers, ad new face and some breasts, and you got yourself a woman.

[Image: oj429e.gif]
27-04-2011, 10:29 PM | Post: #22
Offline IIPREDATORII 
(27-04-2011 06:01 AM)PrivateWolf Wrote:  Woman....... are only forced to enlist in the military if they are running low on troops and really desperate to find new recruit....

/go die

S this guy stuck in the fifties? Can't force people enlist. go die? Very mature. guess you guys who badmouth the idea can't except change it's weird though you could sit there and play female characters in fighting games. But can't have women play as a woman? In a war game. Is it because they aren't in short shorts and a tank top giggling as they run with a gun in their hands? Or is it the fact of you knowing you are getting killed a lot by a woman? I think that's what it is.

Easy solution is if the female gamers have clicked that they are female in their account they get only the female create a character section. And when the servers start coming out and players in their bought uniforms will be seen add an option to turn off the female character . Leave it up to the clan running the server. Most if not all clans wouldn't have an issue with the female gamers and wouldn't care if their character was a female soldier. I personally don't care what you have to say about it. Again it's up to the developers reading these.
28-04-2011, 01:58 AM | Post: #23
Offline [BFT]Porsche 
If not point blank BOOBS then yes...

This account now in control of a friend, moved to BF3 & MoH as BoscPear
28-04-2011, 02:02 AM | Post: #24
Offline [BFT]Porsche 
Like seriously, all MALES. In real life, even there is female soldiers, their only difference is their face and voice, Maybe hand/arm (That's good enough for you girls, right?) Not... #23

This account now in control of a friend, moved to BF3 & MoH as BoscPear
28-04-2011, 02:15 AM | Post: #25
Offline Hmmmmmmm 
Wow..... This is sad.......

[Image: zzx9.jpg]

28-04-2011, 02:25 AM | Post: #26
Offline Alexraptor 
Yes, discrimination is very sad.

[Image: EAfailed.png]

Proud member of the Recon 300+ Club
28-04-2011, 04:16 AM | Post: #27
Offline zaaaaaaaa 
u no a female model would'nt be a bad idea but dont make it so that they look like super models make it appropriate to the theme of battlefield, just look at gears 3 they did a great job making the female characters
28-04-2011, 07:52 AM | Post: #28
Offline Sydykov 
Dodgy i agree that -there should be female models.

ever played the very REALISTIC ghost recon for pc?
the first one is the most realistic. all the rest are arcade like and annoy me.

well that game was released in 2001! and it had female chars in their kevlar and dying like the rest of us.

so cmon..it was done before over a decade ago.. psh..

(btw- i still host and play matches of GR Wink one death coop mind u, is how i play . so not for arcade fans Big Grin) or three death free for all or team ..
28-04-2011, 08:06 AM | Post: #29
Offline xxtanisxx 
I want female with bikini and a BIG GUN!!! Big Grin

Dont think dirty

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2011 08:07 AM by xxtanisxx.)
28-04-2011, 11:05 AM | Post: #30
Offline Sharkbite44 
(26-04-2011 12:25 AM)Gandler Wrote:  only if there is a kitchen map.

Dodgy well played
28-04-2011, 11:35 AM | Post: #31
Offline S_A_T_S 
I agree the option to play as female character should be available, it's no different from have black and asian skins. Option should be available to ALL players though - who says it's just female players who want to play as female? You would be discriminating against male players by preventing their choice.

The problem is, EA are only going to listen to their target audience, and judging by most of the replies in this thread, most of their target audience are chauvinistic teenagers who don't want to see female character models in the game unless they are wearing chain-mail bikinis, so I doubt it would be implemented.
28-04-2011, 12:52 PM | Post: #32
Offline rEaPeR-0815 
yep ... we need a new class food supply. Energy up with hot stew and fresh underwear Wink What is the different between a men or a women in loose camouflage and dirty faces with a skindhead ??
I dont see the different in war.

i forgot a new vehicle class the field kitchen.

greets
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2011 12:55 PM by rEaPeR-0815.)
28-04-2011, 01:16 PM | Post: #33
Online BugsySigel 
It is not expedient to enter the female character. Silly.
28-04-2011, 02:04 PM | Post: #34
Offline Viper48103 
(26-04-2011 12:51 AM)Misilo Wrote:  hmmm with woman soldiers.... it will be hard to aim to the head when looking her boobs xDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH LMAO, agreedBlush

Proud to be an American
29-04-2011, 06:19 PM | Post: #35
Offline xxtanisxx 
*drool*

Imagine the omen map.....bunch of female soldiers with bikini and guns storming up the beach. :O

29-04-2011, 06:51 PM | Post: #36
Offline Kauhava_81st 
As long as they look like the average female soldier, meaning you usually won't notice it's a girl until you see her face from up close, why not.

-This makes me rage with such a fury that you would go blind if not for the powerful shield of the intrawebs.
29-04-2011, 06:53 PM | Post: #37
Offline LifeSavers 
With female soldier you mean??

I dunno, but in real army's you can barely see a difference between a male and a female from 5 metres away.
And most hardcore girls dont have tits.

Everyone who feels like they have been ripped off by EAsy post your complaint here.
http://www.ic3.gov

The Internet Crime Complaint Center is a partnership between the FBI and the NW3C, funded in part by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

29-04-2011, 07:27 PM | Post: #38
Offline Nirvash 
I think it will be like BFH. Female characters will eventually make their way into an update, in the distant future.

29-04-2011, 08:12 PM | Post: #39
Offline Sgt.TmH 
(29-04-2011 06:51 PM)Kauhava_81st Wrote:  As long as they look like the average female soldier, meaning you usually won't notice it's a girl until you see her face from up close, why not.

(29-04-2011 06:53 PM)LifeSavers Wrote:  I dunno, but in real army's you can barely see a difference between a male and a female from 5 metres away.

Obviously, you guys haven't been in a "real army". They aren't the same height, they don't have the same build, they'd don't walk they same, they don't have short hair, etc. When you're with a bunch of males for a long time, your 'radar' becomes highly attuned! Put all these together and you can pick out the females from quite a distance with 90% accuracy. Tongue

In BF1942, only white males were represented, though non-whites served in combat units.
In BF2, only white and black males were represented, though others serverd in combat units.
In BF3, from what we've seen, there won't be any females either.

Females are not a common component of combat units of the US, RU, PLA, and Mid-East armies. Though they are not uncommon in the player community.

Implementing a female avatar would not be "simple". In the current soldier build page, do you just add a female face? What about the "facial hair" setting? Gonna give them beards? What about "hair" setting? Gonna give them long hair? So the males will get long hair too? Then add all the customizations and will you be able to tell male from female?

I don't care either way but I can see 'reasons' for females not being in-game.

29-04-2011, 09:17 PM | Post: #40
Offline Malacovics 
ATTENTION.

Guys stop this.

This will be never added.
Reason:
-In a war, there are no female soldiers.
-They would be narrower, so we can't hit them easily
-This would just simply ruin the game's sphere...
-A girl operation an M1A2 Abrams MBT... Rofl...
-Male players would abuse it, so they would choose female characters instead of male... So they'd abuse it.

Thanks.

-Malacovics

"0wn1n' noobs since November 30th, 2010."