Battlefield Play4Free
Screen is white when starting the game - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Screen is white when starting the game (/showthread.php?tid=87470)

Screen is white when starting the game - JonDd - 21-07-2012 01:54 PM

Hi, I can't start the game anymore, when i try to do so, the battlefield screen becomes white with sound:
[Image: nl98as.png]

This happens since yesterday, after the game got stuck.
I already tried to reinstall the game, but it's still this way.
the 'known userfixes' don't work either.

RE: Screen is white when starting the game - JonDd - 22-07-2012 10:52 AM

BUMP
I still can't play! Is anyone willing to help me?

RE: Screen is white when starting the game - MarkyMalarkey - 22-07-2012 10:33 PM

Same Issue here but I'm pretty sure there just gonna say: "You should use the search engine because this has been asked many times." But the problem is nothing I've seen solves the problem.(And I've done an extensive search) I've had the problem since May when they updated, the game was working perfectly before the update and then the white screen happened and so far (On my computer) all of the "fixes"/suggestions I get don't work. The only thing I haven't done is upload my dxdiag and HijackThis log file.Here is a link to a thread with (hopefully) solution's :

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=18531

You're problem should be under Game Client/Game Start---> White Screen with sound. Sorry if I sound mad because I'm not, I'm just frustrated. I hope you get the problem fixed man.

RE: Screen is white when starting the game - {OSS}.Travis381 - 22-07-2012 11:46 PM

same here been trying to solve it with frends

RE: Screen is white when starting the game - JonDd - 23-07-2012 09:32 AM

I Found out how to fix it!! Really, just clear you 'webcache' completely
(ESPECIALLY THOSE 5 OTHER FILES THAT YOU CAN ONLY DELETE 1 BY 1!)
I never deleted them before (i just selected everything and when you click delete is skipped them)
But the game runs normally again!!!