Battlefield Play4Free
players kicking players - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Rental Servers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: players kicking players (/showthread.php?tid=83126)

players kicking players - enemy_helo - 21-06-2012 10:06 AM

if i cant kick a player why can a player kick me?why are the chat cops able to play and kick and mess with your computer?like navsbadside and especially ronin55

RE: players kicking players - ay.j.eng - 21-06-2012 10:11 AM

You can get kicked for several reasons:
  • Punkbuster - anti-cheat software that automatically kicks you if it detects you are cheating
  • Auto-kick for high ping/idleness
  • Server admins/mods kicking you for breaking rules
  • Auto-kick because you are banned or because of some other server config/rule (e.g. too many recons)

Which one was it?

RE: players kicking players - friday2nd - 21-06-2012 10:43 AM

(21-06-2012 10:11 AM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  You can get kicked for several reasons:
  • Punkbuster - anti-cheat software that automatically kicks you if it detects you are cheating
  • Auto-kick because you are banned or because of some other server config/rule (e.g. too many recons)

Which one was it?

Or by votekicks started by players

Depends on server thiu

RE: players kicking players - ay.j.eng - 21-06-2012 10:47 AM

(21-06-2012 10:43 AM)friday2nd Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 10:11 AM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  ...

Or by votekicks started by players

Depends on server thiu

Ah right; on servers that use the P4F tools web CC. Smile

RE: players kicking players - DeltaForce - 21-06-2012 10:52 AM

This thread should be in Players helping Players.

RE: players kicking players - Man-E-Faces - 21-06-2012 11:21 AM

No one mess with your computer, if you get kicked. If you say a other player kick you,maybe you use something what was not allowedon the Server you played ,and the Guy who kicks you, is an Admin on that Server??? think about that.

RE: players kicking players - HamSammy - 21-06-2012 12:25 PM

My dog barks some.

RE: players kicking players - BTG1 - 23-06-2012 08:27 AM

Yeah, navsbadside makes up "his" own rules and kicks you. I got kicked because I was hitting W to move forward and didnt realize it was on chat. Then when I brought it to his attention he kicked me again, then he kept kicking me every time I joined. Powerhungry I guess. I wish I knew the server owner so I could report him as abusing this position and being a bad admin.

RE: players kicking players - sonnybar1 - 23-06-2012 09:06 AM

Rules posted here: http://www.roningamingservers.com and it was the server owner that kicked and then banned you.......

RE: players kicking players - Zeitman - 23-06-2012 01:33 PM

(23-06-2012 08:27 AM)BTG1 Wrote:  then he kept kicking me every time I joined.

This is what I donĀ“t understand.
If you kept getting kicked why did you kept joining into the server, just join other servers!!
Get over it...

RE: players kicking players - AllahUga - 23-06-2012 02:13 PM

(21-06-2012 10:11 AM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  You can get kicked for several reasons:

Which one was it?

Votekick in some servers but you need 6-7 guys to vote against him too ,,

RE: players kicking players - Rash_Actions[01] - 24-06-2012 04:38 AM

How do you find out why you're getting kicked. I know some servers have rules like "No shotguns", "No spawn killing", or "No camping", but I get kicked when I'm just knifing people. As far as I can tell I get kicked if I kill certain players. I wouldn't worry but there aren't many servers where I have a ping low enough to play. Maybe the admins could have a (Admin) in front of their names so we'd know not to kill them. You could make admins pick from a drop down list when kicking people that could be logged centrally, then we could go there to find out why we got kicked. Like "Kick for being too good".

RE: players kicking players - Koker - 24-06-2012 05:03 AM

(24-06-2012 04:38 AM)Rash_Actions[01] Wrote:  How do you find out why you're getting kicked. I know some servers have rules like "No shotguns", "No spawn killing", or "No camping", but I get kicked when I'm just knifing people. As far as I can tell I get kicked if I kill certain players. I wouldn't worry but there aren't many servers where I have a ping low enough to play. Maybe the admins could have a (Admin) in front of their names so we'd know not to kill them. You could make admins pick from a drop down list when kicking people that could be logged centrally, then we could go there to find out why we got kicked. Like "Kick for being too good".

I bet you were on an XPC server they kick for most things including killing an admin.

RE: players kicking players - funeralstarter - 25-06-2012 07:32 AM

lol.....ronin55 thinks hes the awesome kicked me for saying wuss.....now just keeps fucking with me.thats what pussies do i guess

RE: players kicking players - JPoling - 25-06-2012 07:44 AM

RE: players kicking players - tnoltil - 25-06-2012 08:26 AM

(23-06-2012 08:27 AM)BTG1 Wrote:  Yeah, navsbadside makes up "his" own rules and kicks you. I got kicked because I was hitting W to move forward and didnt realize it was on chat. Then when I brought it to his attention he kicked me again, then he kept kicking me every time I joined. Powerhungry I guess. I wish I knew the server owner so I could report him as abusing this position and being a bad admin.

That server is vigilant for kicking high ping players, happens to me a lot. I doubt it was him kicking you, he always seems like a level headed kid when I'm on there.

RE: players kicking players - sonnybar1 - 25-06-2012 07:37 PM

(25-06-2012 07:32 AM)funeralstarter Wrote:  lol.....ronin55 thinks hes the not so good kicked me for saying wuss.....now just keeps flipping with me.thats what pussies do i guess

Rules posted here:

http://www.roningamingservers.com

RE: players kicking players - sonnybar1 - 25-06-2012 07:38 PM

Ronin Gaming Community

Rules posted here:

http://www.roningamingservers.com

RE: players kicking players - [MIA]hercules - 25-06-2012 08:19 PM

(25-06-2012 07:37 PM)ronin55 Wrote:  
(25-06-2012 07:32 AM)funeralstarter Wrote:  lol.....ronin55 thinks hes the not so good kicked me for saying wuss.....now just keeps flipping with me.thats what pussies do i guess

LOL, Cool story bro =)

u just broke the forum rules! If u paid attention u would understand that u can't say <cool story bro>

RE: players kicking players - LadyLuna - 25-06-2012 08:39 PM

Well the Problem with the Room Rules Topic is that not all Players read the Forums,just tell your Rules ingame!?