L3git Tactics [Recruiting] –English Please - Printable Version
+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Clans (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: L3git Tactics [Recruiting] –English Please (/showthread.php?tid=7774)
L3git Tactics [Recruiting] –English Please - Kappy - 07-01-2011 03:35 AM
Open to all, except suckers
Become a member on the site, submit an application in the forums on the site.
The site is (HERE)
The L3git 101st Airbourne Division!
Do you have what it takes?
We will be renting servers.
RE: 101st Airbourne - Ferddy - 07-01-2011 04:00 AM
(07-01-2011 03:35 AM)Kappy Wrote: Open to all first to join get higher ranks automatically,
Don't just give high ranks to anyone. I learned that mistake a long time ago.
A hint of advice, try being more even. But more so like putting every new member to the rank of private.
RE: 101st Airbourne - Wizlawz - 07-01-2011 04:54 AM
(07-01-2011 04:00 AM)Ferddy Wrote: Don't just give high ranks to anyone. I learned that mistake a long time ago.
RE: 101st Airbourne - Doomzo - 08-01-2011 01:27 AM
How does one get to a clan page to join?
RE: 101st Airbourne - Man-E-Faces - 08-01-2011 02:03 AM
The Next Clan comes around,nice to see that more ppl. start bulding up Clans,once the Game is dome,i hope we meet on the Battlefield.
Greetings from Play4Fun!
RE: 101st Airbourne - Kappy - 08-01-2011 03:46 AM
Hey heres the URL: http://101stp4f.tk/
RE: 101st Airbourne - Kappy - 08-01-2011 06:27 PM
hey it doesnt seem like a lot of people go on the clan page
RE: 101st Airbourne WERE RECRUITING - Kappy - 12-01-2011 03:54 AM
Hey, Were holding a signature contest on the site! go to blog it's the most recent post.
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan - Fadeh - 13-01-2011 12:18 PM
you need a medic i'm here
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan - Tharaman-Thar - 15-01-2011 03:31 AM
I have been in this clan from BF 2142, and even Sauerbraten. Count me in!
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan - MacAngelos - 15-01-2011 07:57 PM
Plz invite me to your clan.Veteran Bf2 pilot and sniper.
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan [Recruiting] –English Please - Kappy - 16-01-2011 03:02 AM
If you want to join the clan just become a member on the site (Here) and check at least once a week.
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan [Recruiting] –English Please - theskull251 - 16-01-2011 05:08 AM
From previous experience with the BF franchise the last thing you want me in, if you are the enemy, is a tank. I am only going to play with one soldier for now.
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan [Recruiting] –English Please - Iamgil - 16-01-2011 07:57 PM
I registered on the website. Do you guys plan to play together or anything?
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan [Recruiting] –English Please - Kappy - 17-01-2011 05:14 PM
We might be in a merging situation with L3git Tactics so check back soon for more news
There site is http://l3git.com/
RE: 101st Airbourne Clan [Recruiting] –English Please - Asure - 17-01-2011 09:56 PM
Saddly i am unable to get to the page. Firefox isn't supported :^/
RE: The L3git 101st Airbourne Division [Recruiting] –English Please - [L3]De[v] - 18-01-2011 06:03 AM
The L3git Tactics is recruiting a lot of players
First and foremost read this ---> We are currently only 16 members strong. We're trying to build a team from scratch here, so it may take a while to have a full roster. If having to pub with us for a little while until we have enough guys to scrim.
We were one of the biggest clans back on America's Army 2.x we have just moved from America's Army to bfp4f to grow bigger but in the move we dropped our America's Army 2.x players due to the growing number of hackers hitting our servers. We have members from all over the world from USA, Canada, Holland, Sweden, Hong Kong and India.
What we're looking for:
- Asking that all members download Teamspeak3 (It helps working as a team). Link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
- We are not exceptionally talented, if you're looking for that, you probably wouldn't be happy here. We're not total noobs, we have some experience with the BF series, and don't want to recruit total noobs, but if you're just average that’s alright.
- If you have very high aspirations for this game in competition we're probably not the team for you. We're going to try to do well- scrim/practice/strat but we have full time jobs and playing games is fun, not work.
- We don't require past clans/experience. That isn't important to us.
- We don't need your money. We have teamspeak3 and a game server paid for, we only need players.
- We want members that are fairly active, but we aren't nazis about practice and scrims. We'll do them whenever we can, but if people have something to do, school/work/women/life is more important.
- We want players who are interested in competition, and want to try and improve as players and as a team.
- We don't recruit people that TS rage. If you can't stop yourself from crying and saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" or "OMG NO WAY" every time you die, we don't want you.
- We don't recruit immature kids. Nobody here is younger than 18, and childish stupidity isn't something that appeals to most of us.
Basically if you want a place to play competitively with a relaxed group of players without having to dedicate all of your free time to work at a game, hit me up my xfire=
RE: The L3git 101st Airbourne Division [Recruiting] –English Please - [L3]De[v] - 20-01-2011 05:46 PM
Btw Edit topic title
Airborne not Airbourne.
RE: The L3git 101st Airbourne Division [Recruiting] –English Please - Kappy - 21-01-2011 04:19 AM
lolz i like the brit spelling
RE: The L3git 101st Airbourne Division [Recruiting] –English Please - mims - 21-01-2011 04:51 AM
Played with [L3]De[v] the other night. Good player and friendly. Here's a bump for you guys!