Battlefield Play4Free
New Map: Dalian has arrived! - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New Map: Dalian has arrived! (/showthread.php?tid=61478)

New Map: Dalian has arrived! - Silvanoshi - 20-12-2011 10:30 AM

[Image: BFP4F---xmas_20_EN.jpg]

Quote:As he reached the crest of the hill, a chill ran down Private Patterson's spine. The temperature had plummeted over the previous couple of days and the torment that had been marching at the height of the hottest heatwave recorded for a decade, was all but a distant memory. The morning dew that had greeted them each morning for two months now had died a sudden death. Now the dew, the grass, and the very ground itself were frozen through.

What lay beyond the hill was both daunting and exhilarating at the same time. They had found it...the plant...unfortunately they had also found a sizeable opposition force guarding it....

Dalian sees the introduction of yet another brilliant map featuring the all-out vehicular warfare that many a Battlefield fan has come to love. With jets, choppers, tanks and APCs, boats and buggies Dalian has just about every class of craft you could ask for whether you're storming a stronghold or defending it!

Dalian

[Image: Screen1_Norm1.jpg]

[Image: Screen2_Norm2.jpg]

[Image: Screen3_Norm.jpg]

[Image: Screen4_Norm.jpg]

Explore and discover everything there is to know about your field of war in order to maximize the possibility of dominating it entirely.
Enjoy!
Silvanoshi

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - TaxManD - 20-12-2011 11:03 AM

let's see how well my nerfed +3 hit through the snow -_-. At least vehicles aren't touched.
edit: nvm my +3 is currently inexistent

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - JoMedicNutz - 20-12-2011 11:12 AM

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - D3ATHW15H - 20-12-2011 11:14 AM

umm ever since i updated my game to get the new map my game wont work... i keep getting whitescreened ... help???

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - Xobi-Sahara - 20-12-2011 11:15 AM

New map is nice BUT!!!!.... U CHEAT ME FOR MY MONEY!!!! i buy ES M95 not only for scope and damage!! I bought it because M95 have a lot of ammo!!! NOW I HAVE 3 Mags with 4 bullet!!! WTF!!???

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - [==C]Elefant - 20-12-2011 11:16 AM

I
WANT
MY
MONEY
BACK
!
I didn´t get ANY KIND OF COMPENSATION.
GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU THIEFS!

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - gael258 - 20-12-2011 11:17 AM

Nice map

Vitalbullet : http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=61485&pid=600974#pid600974

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - vohopmi - 20-12-2011 11:23 AM

я из россии и я этим горжусь

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - Brother_John - 20-12-2011 11:24 AM

terrible graphics...

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - [Elite]H3x0r - 20-12-2011 11:26 AM

Elle est pas top la map ...

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - Limon4uK - 20-12-2011 11:27 AM

За новую карту спасибо,но отдача на оружие это пздц какой-то! (кому надо тот переведет)

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - epic_engineer - 20-12-2011 11:30 AM

LOL

3 out of 10 posts (except for russian because I don't understand it Tongue) are telling me this:

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

I knew this was going to appear on any forum of bfp4f ever since the weapon update.

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - NastyBarstard - 20-12-2011 11:30 AM

bad lighting, 15 mins hurts your brain not to mention your eyes , it looks like you just adjusted gamma .The Faces dont even look right

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - predatorix - 20-12-2011 11:31 AM

we want an infantry map !

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - Rockinrolla - 20-12-2011 11:32 AM

Хреново что донатерская а так игра тема (то что бесплатная) !!!!

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - St0mpy - 20-12-2011 11:32 AM

well after all this days BS i finally got to see what it was about on a quiet server with 4 of us.

Verdict. 4/10. Rough as hell. Looks like a Half Life Generation 1 map some random nob in the community made them.

How on earth can £asy actually make something worse? And im not just QQ because of the weapons - ive given it a fair shake and its a complete let down.

Look
-bluey green fog/hue. Its a coast FCS, there wont be fog or hue. Other than that it just makes the place feel constricted and dull.
-snow effect. Completely fails unless you stand still. When flying it looks like graphical corruption sparklies everywhere
-lightmaps. are just poorly implemented making surface detail look shoddy and low quality
-carrier feels artificial and stupidly lit, less realistic than even BF2
-hud is too sharp and contrasty

Layout
- 4 tight bases with no real thought to defensive emplacements. Seems like things have just been plonked there
- vehicle map but not kind to vehicles. No proper flanking roads or platforms along shores and confusing road routes because of the new flag layout.
- no clear definition of air borders
- base layout vs valley walls too small for jets to be considered useful, its even cramped for helos

Overall
- a fishbowl. Ive got no excitement to play it at all. Even DV feels more fun, no matter if I have good guns or not. Its so bad quality I expect this to become a ghost map, a server emptier, despite being the only other map with jets to oman.

Ill try it in rotation with oman, but in the long run I think regulars are going to want rid of it and go back to Oman only.

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - stark972 - 20-12-2011 11:33 AM

elle doit trop être bien!!

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - GarTZilla - 20-12-2011 11:33 AM

I've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, and generally run amok by EAsy.

Give me back my money, thieves.

EDIT: Oh yeah... Hornswaggled.

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - Louter - 20-12-2011 11:34 AM

Been playing the new map for the last hour and its pretty good!

Pilots may be a bit overpowered because of the few AA and APC's

RE: New Map: Dalian has arrived! - I-Immortal - 20-12-2011 11:34 AM

Cool !!! Snow Map POWA ! But I want the Legacy customisation back ! I don't want thats +3 custom !!! I had buying AEK 971 Elite for the Elite power ! I had paying more for Elite ! Not for +3 u_u'