Battlefield Play4Free
Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 (/showthread.php?tid=52276)

Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Silvanoshi - 05-10-2011 09:32 PM

[Image: MidweekMontageMayhem.png]

With players often suggesting that Sharqui is a map that disadvantages Recons using their trusty sniper rifles, komato3.ru decided to demonstrate that a Recon with his rifle can still pick up a considerable number of kills! Although the gameplay is good, the video editing and audio syncing are what really make this video special.

Congrats to komato3.ru for creating this nicely worked video and demonstrating that Recon's with rifles can be an extremely effective troop type to choose when used correctly on Sharqui. If you have seen some great Battlefield Play4Free videos that you would like to nominate for the MMM, or indeed, if you have created some videos, you can put them forward for consideration here.

Silvanoshi

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Nasonaxon - 05-10-2011 09:48 PM

Cool video, Nice sniping skills...Camper...

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - JesusOfSuburbia - 05-10-2011 09:49 PM

FIRST!!

Edit: lol delay... second... but great match! I like to snipe too, Sharqi is one of the best maps for recons...

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Nasonaxon - 05-10-2011 09:53 PM

(05-10-2011 09:49 PM)JesusOfSuburbia Wrote:  FIRST!!

Edit: lol delay... second... but great match! I like to snipe too, Sharqi is one of the best maps for recons...
Problem?lol

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - PlantainMan - 05-10-2011 09:56 PM

Nice editing, but that sucked. Dude sat there and camped the same spot the whole time with bandages while his team lost miserably. Great teamwork komatu!

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - SkyDog13 - 05-10-2011 10:07 PM

I wouldn't exactly call this a montage. And it's just a bunch of camping.

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Zyngger - 05-10-2011 10:20 PM

Nice Kills Dude!

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Vaylenth - 05-10-2011 10:23 PM

Nothing special...

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - kfcpie - 05-10-2011 10:25 PM

nice old video

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - r.Warren_Peace - 05-10-2011 10:30 PM

i'm perfectly aware you guys do not like other people camping.
but actually that's all you can say: you do not like that.

this video is not about what you guys like in games.
this vid is about sniping cover, anti-sniping, and camping of course, as a way one can use a sniper rifle.

well.
you would probably like more the other video i posted recently, especially its ending:
BATTLEFIELD: GI Joe

Enjoy.

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - NucleAhero - 05-10-2011 10:37 PM

gratz

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Strac.CRO - 05-10-2011 10:38 PM

the only thing I don't like are those bandages and adrenaline, why did they put it in game, you almost don't need medics

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Gust0 - 05-10-2011 10:40 PM

Snipers Should Camp and they will camp...Its part of temwork. While snipers cleaning base, assault and others are tryin to capture it..What else shouldd sniper do? Jump in fight with M95? immpossible...and pointless..

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - OneTyme - 05-10-2011 10:42 PM

Wow! Just a normal sniping video that shows someone camping the exact same spot with a medic nearby and bandages. No special shots...no special music...no special anything. I guess they are just closing their eyes and picking a video for the MM now. It wouldn't have so bad if he would've helped his team win...but putting a video like this on the homepage is dumb because it promotes camping...and that is exactlly what they said that they are trying to prevent in this game. Anyway, congrats on getting the VotW...I guess.

@ Gust0...you're right, snipers are supposed to camp...to an extent. But he wasn't "cleaning base" while teammates capped the flag. He just sit there and shot them as they spawned in. A good sniper can camp, get some kills, and then move on to a different spot, or even sneak around the back and take a different flag....anything to help the team win. At least spot someone or throw a motion sensor. I know we didn't see the whole video and he might have threw a sensor or something, but from the looks of it, I very seriously doubt that.

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - r.Warren_Peace - 05-10-2011 10:44 PM

(05-10-2011 10:40 PM)Gust0 Wrote:  Snipers Should Camp and they will camp...Its part of temwork. While snipers cleaning base, assault and others are tryin to capture it..What else shouldd sniper do? Jump in fight with M95? immpossible...and pointless..
you're right.
these COD gurus like quickscoping rush so much Smile

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - r.Warren_Peace - 05-10-2011 10:47 PM

(05-10-2011 10:42 PM)OneTyme Wrote:  I guess they are just closing their eyes and picking a video for the MM now.
Agree.
I wish they chose the other one i posted.

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - psychoticjuggalo - 05-10-2011 10:56 PM

Silvanish made a typo and put sharqui i though it was sharqi. Watever though lol. And sniping is meant to be camped and thew were some nice headshots. Also

OMG it was on beta.LOL i liked the vid

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - psychoticjuggalo - 05-10-2011 10:57 PM

PS i liek GI joe too

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - Sn3aky-Spac3dud3 - 05-10-2011 11:01 PM

Camping... yeah, that's contributing to the team. Maybe I should make a vid of me getting a great KDR with my M24 while moving around and capping flags, show you how a sniper can REALLY contribute to the team.

RE: Discussion: Midweek Montage Mayhem #10 - DamienArtest - 05-10-2011 11:15 PM

Biggest camper right here people!