Battlefield Play4Free
[Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY CLOSED} - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Forum: Signature Central (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY CLOSED} (/showthread.php?tid=48726)

[Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY CLOSED} - Fenderalac - 03-09-2011 08:36 PM

[Image: shopbanner1.png]

[CURRENTLY CLOSED]
MAKING SIGNATURES AT WEEKENDS AND SOMETIMES WORKDAYS

If u want a signature, PM me about its content and ill make u one Smile

Here's a little introduction about my making experience:
I started making signatures in Closed Beta and i think my abilities are good enough to open a shop, i opened this shop because i got bored playing 20lvl soldiers over and over again Smile. Now here are a couple of signatures i made (mostly in CB) for forum regulars, if u like them, you'll get one Smile

This is my first Sig ever made Smile
[Image: FEndERALAC.png]

This one i made when i had my birthday, i think a couple of u remember Big Grin
[Image: happybirthday.png]
And not to talk much, here are the rest Smile

[Image: SnakeGotov.jpg]

[Image: snakedragon2112.png]

[Image: mitchellssignew-1.png]

[Image: neon.png]

[Image: vietnamsig2copy.png]

[Image: bfcontestepiclandon14444.png]

[Image: Ballistic001.png]

[Image: 00ard00.png]

[Image: funkysigcopy.png]

[Image: no1epic.png]

[Image: fenderalacbluebloodstyle.png]

And a lot more but my fingers are getting cold as i keep uploading signatures on photobucket, so....

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 03-09-2011 10:11 PM

[Image: reznov1.png]

[Image: draakken.png]

[Image: icefoxxx.png]

[Image: abdul1.png]

[Image: reznov2.png]

[Image: strangers.png]

[Image: Ghostrid31212er.png]

[Image: cptstone.png]

[Image: arkley.png]

[Image: murrayd.png]

[Image: medicalert.png]

[Image: okasomething.png]

[Image: clanfaithsigs.png]

[Image: faithclanleader.png]

Waiting list:
Lt.reznov-done
Draaken-done
AbdulEllahib-done
IceFoxxx-done
Strangers123-done
Ghostrider0067-done
Cpt.Stone-done
LifeSavers-
aRkLeY-done
xMurrayDx-done
Medic Alert-done
Okapulkkis a.k.a MoccaMonster Separi.Laama Okapulukka-done
Ziggity

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - .fLynn. - 03-09-2011 10:16 PM

and ur first sig where is ?? i like that soo much
ps that blue wit this sniper Cool

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 03-09-2011 10:21 PM

my first sig in the first sig i made, its the first sig in a row Big Grin

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 03-09-2011 10:22 PM

oh wait do u mean that with "im a guy with a nice signature" sig? Tongue

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - .fLynn. - 03-09-2011 10:23 PM

yes that is ur best one Heart

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 03-09-2011 10:25 PM

Big Grin maybe ill improve it and put it as my sig Big Grin

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - .fLynn. - 03-09-2011 10:29 PM

I think it would be better as all other signatures Smile

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 03-09-2011 10:31 PM

u mean this one? Tongue
[Image: completebattlefield003.png]

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - .fLynn. - 03-09-2011 10:47 PM

yes I do not remember exactly but I think this is... i think u do more version
itz very nice

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - lt.reznov - 03-09-2011 10:48 PM

well like u have the sniper guy and then in the a 50 cal bullet then next to that a m24 with a serpresser on the end if u cn't get teh surpresser in it doesn't matter and my name with teh sniper icon next to it then my aka with the medic sign next to it my aka is i_killed_your_wife and it in the writing from the one 7 pics down the 7th one

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - lt.reznov - 03-09-2011 10:56 PM

(03-09-2011 10:48 PM)lt.reznov Wrote:  well like u have the sniper guy and then in the a 50 cal bullet then next to that a m24 with a serpresser on the end if u cn't get teh surpresser in it doesn't matter and my name with teh sniper icon next to it then my aka with the medic sign next to it my aka is i_killed_your_wife and it in the writing from the one 7 pics down the 7th one

(in the middle) (i forgot to put middle)

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - .L1Gh7~ - 04-09-2011 01:09 AM

Very nice Big Grin

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - GameKing - 04-09-2011 10:54 AM

GL! Wink

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 04-09-2011 11:33 AM

(03-09-2011 10:48 PM)lt.reznov Wrote:  well like u have the sniper guy and then in the a 50 cal bullet then next to that a m24 with a serpresser on the end if u cn't get teh surpresser in it doesn't matter and my name with teh sniper icon next to it then my aka with the medic sign next to it my aka is i_killed_your_wife and it in the writing from the one 7 pics down the 7th one

if i well understood u want a sniper guy, and the .50 bullet next to suppressed m24, then your name with sniper logo next to it and aka stuff with font from the 7th sig on my first post?

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - ThiDOD - 04-09-2011 11:45 AM

GL on shop Smile

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 04-09-2011 12:03 PM

^thanks Tongue

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 04-09-2011 12:28 PM

if u want me to add anything else, PM me Tongue
[Image: reznov1.png]

Code:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Fenderalac/reznov1.png

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - GameKing - 04-09-2011 12:29 PM

that is a very nice one fender! Wink

RE: [Shop] Fenderalac's Signature Shop [CURRENTLY OPEN] - Fenderalac - 04-09-2011 12:30 PM

^yo thanks man, where did u found that awesome background for Mr.Morphines sig? Tongue