Battlefield Play4Free
It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! (/showthread.php?tid=36289)

It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Silvanoshi - 09-06-2011 09:50 AM

"One of our reconnaissance teams has penetrated the outskirts of Basra city and found our downed aircraft. While there are small groups of opposition forces dotted around the perimeter, we expect reinforcements to be en route as soon as we launch our offensive action to rescue the stricken pilots and secure the city. We need to plan this assault carefully, it isn't going to be easy. It is time to storm Basra!"

[Image: Basra1.jpg]

[Image: Basra2.jpg]

[Image: Basra3.jpg]

[Image: Basra4.jpg]

Our new map, entitled "Basra", focuses on intense infantry based combat over a sprawling urban environment. Basra allows for close quarter combat through it's numerous confined streets, as well as ranged engagements over multiple elevations thanks to long sight lines that afford fire support from afar. Whether you want to snipe from the multi-storey car park or set loose a soldier stopping salvo with your submachine gun, Basra provides an amazing and dynamic infantry combat experience.

See you in Basra!
Silvanoshi

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - MeccTol - 09-06-2011 10:02 AM

We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - SniperKingCK9999 - 09-06-2011 10:02 AM

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Changeling485 - 09-06-2011 10:03 AM

just got the new update, now i'm getting an error (2) message. run time error and disconnects from the server, was wondering if it was from update or server maintainance? correction it's mismatch error

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - BENSHERMAN - 09-06-2011 10:06 AM

MORE MAPS LIKE OMAN! WITH JETS AND HELI!

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Healin4ev3r - 09-06-2011 10:08 AM

(09-06-2011 10:06 AM)BENSHERMAN Wrote:  MORE MAPS LIKE OMAN! WITH JETS AND HELI!

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - LT.Tanaka - 09-06-2011 10:08 AM

(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

level like sharqi are the best cause they seem to be the only maps that team work really shines, in oman ppl are to worked up in getting into a jet or apache they forget about teamwork...

vehicle maps are good, but if there was a training mode that person had to pass to be able to even qualify to drive a vehicle i wudnt mind maps like oman

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Ltd_Zielesny - 09-06-2011 10:09 AM

(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

This is your oppinion, not everyone's oppinion. Keep that in mind.
I don't like jets and helicopters.
Greetz

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Falman - 09-06-2011 10:11 AM

10 minutes after I update my BFP4F for Basra.
I always join that map and constantly lagg.
So bad that I can only kill people that stay still.
Different Continent??
If so, why??

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - mostart - 09-06-2011 10:12 AM

this map need some hmweez

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - [SAS]V4iN - 09-06-2011 10:15 AM

(09-06-2011 10:08 AM)LT.Tanaka Wrote:  

level like sharqi are the best cause they seem to be the only maps that team work really shines, in oman ppl are to worked up in getting into a jet or apache they forget about teamwork...

vehicle maps are good, but if there was a training mode that person had to pass to be able to even qualify to drive a vehicle i wudnt mind maps like oman

Hahaha sharqi team work??? thats one map where you dont need any! just run around the flags shoot a few people on the way.

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - EngineerAyeBro - 09-06-2011 10:16 AM

Looks good. But cant play it. Im getting the time out error after this update

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - kingjim007 - 09-06-2011 10:17 AM

why are most people getting kicked out of the game?... because what the ping is to high what does that mean?.... did you guys fixed it?

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - blackwingz55 - 09-06-2011 10:18 AM

(09-06-2011 10:17 AM)kingjim007 Wrote:  why are most people getting kicked out of the game?... because what the ping is to high what does that mean?.... did you guys fixed it?

same here.

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - [DD]CR0NO - 09-06-2011 10:21 AM

lot of lag in basra. But basra is a cool map... even do i got a strange feeling that the shadows (of basra) were a little off?

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Mcgruff212 - 09-06-2011 10:21 AM

it sucksSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadDodgyDodgyDodgyAngryAngryAngryExclamationExclamationExclamation

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - TARANTUL_1 - 09-06-2011 10:21 AM

Давайте больше карт с вертолутами, самолетами и бронетехникой!!!!!

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Omulet - 09-06-2011 10:21 AM

its like a big turkey shoot fest here,i tryed get into a server with diferent map but evrey server with Basra
Sucks to play this map, cause nobody plays as a team in BP4free,except clans
I can't even get to start to make a new video cause i load only this map

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - Kotors - 09-06-2011 10:25 AM

This place has huge potential! How about the Interstate loop one in your trailer?

RE: It's time to storm Basra! Battlefield Play4Free's 4th map has now been released! - BENSHERMAN - 09-06-2011 10:25 AM

Why only Basra on servers? Where is another maps?