Battlefield Play4Free
Provide female character - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Provide female character (/showthread.php?tid=27823)

Provide female character - Im_A_Good_Girl - 26-04-2011 12:17 AM

I think EA should provide a female character for this game in fairness to me (or us) female gamers. (FYI Smile girls also play this game).

RE: Provide female character - Gandler - 26-04-2011 12:25 AM

only if there is a kitchen map.

RE: Provide female character - Dr.Whooparse - 26-04-2011 12:37 AM

(26-04-2011 12:25 AM)Gandler Wrote:  only if there is a kitchen map.
Ha!

But seriously, this has been suggested a zillion times, and is probably not going to happen.

And accually, I know a couple female gamers who DON'T mind playing as a male.

RE: Provide female character - Misilo - 26-04-2011 12:51 AM

hmmm with woman soldiers.... it will be hard to aim to the head when looking her boobs xDDD

RE: Provide female character - dringo - 26-04-2011 10:36 AM

I have played games over the weekend even with Im_A_GOOD_GIRL and ANNA and they play really great in the game. They should look like a girl though as well.

RE: Provide female character - Twisted - 26-04-2011 10:41 AM

ain't no such thing as a "Good Girl"

RE: Provide female character - mastergodspwns - 26-04-2011 11:04 AM

but if there are female characters wont most of the old, lonely, fat gamers want you as friends..... see where im going with this? lots of pedoes....

RE: Provide female character - Tanis - 26-04-2011 11:07 AM

Bad enough that customizations has to be disable to prevent lag, but now you want to add additional character models to load too?

RE: Provide female character - jetter - 26-04-2011 01:13 PM

hmm surely it shouldn't cause much lag if the files for the costume and the models are on ye computer, then just send a small data when someone connects to load that info up???

RE: Provide female character - APPLUQSNIPER - 26-04-2011 01:44 PM

No, I just don't want to shoot girls. Big Grin

RE: Provide female character - Dutch_Reserve - 26-04-2011 03:08 PM

(26-04-2011 10:41 AM)Twisted Wrote:  ain't no such thing as a "Good Girl"

So true, I join this statement.

RE: Provide female character - IIPREDATORII - 26-04-2011 11:02 PM

I also agree that there should be female characters. It's only fair. There wouldnt be a huge difference in the charcters. The female would probably be a bit shorter and toned. The body armor may be formed more, dont know any other way to say this, to accommodate for the breasts. And hair may stick out from their helmets. Obviously their voices would be different. All in all, women have the right to play as a woman this should be implemented in all fps games. Hope it works out. I am going to have some of my female friends that play these games also come in here to reply. CHEERS.

RE: Provide female character - Dutch_Reserve - 26-04-2011 11:07 PM

(26-04-2011 11:02 PM)IIPREDATORII Wrote:  I also agree that there should be female characters. It's only fair. There wouldnt be a huge difference in the charcters. The female would probably be a bit shorter and toned.. CHEERS.

No then you give a player the advantage of being shorter. Meaning smaller hitbox unless you give them less health or something in return.

But no we do not need female chara's in the game since there are already to many gaming transseksuals.

RE: Provide female character - Alexraptor - 26-04-2011 11:10 PM

Your right, currently ALL women playing this game are gaming transexuals.

Every argument i have seen against it to date have no validity whatsoever and are increadibly discriminating and sexist, many of them to both women and men alike.

RE: Provide female character - C.TFT - 26-04-2011 11:13 PM

(26-04-2011 12:37 AM)Dr.Whooparse Wrote:  
(26-04-2011 12:25 AM)Gandler Wrote:  only if there is a kitchen map.
Ha!

But seriously, this has been suggested a zillion times, and is probably not going to happen.

And accually, I know a couple female gamers who DON'T mind playing as a male.

-The whole thing aint bout feMALEs- That's how it is.

RE: Provide female character - IIPREDATORII - 27-04-2011 04:46 AM

[/quote]No then you give a player the advantage of being shorter. Meaning smaller hitbox unless you give them less health or something in return.[/quote]

O.k. make them the same height. anyway it's a suggestion. I put my two cents in. Leave it up to the developers.Dodgy

RE: Provide female character - PrivateWolf - 27-04-2011 06:01 AM

Woman....... are only forced to enlist in the military if they are running low on troops and really desperate to find new recruit....

/go die

RE: Provide female character - Tanis - 27-04-2011 06:23 AM

(27-04-2011 06:01 AM)PrivateWolf Wrote:  Woman....... are only forced to enlist in the military if they are running low on troops and really desperate to find new recruit....

/go die

Where did you grow up? Under a rock? Women were NEVER forced to join the military. Granted it took a long time for them to get the respect they deserve. Your chauvinist attitude is sad. In some cases women do better in the military than men.

Go crawl back under your ancient chauvinistic rock.

RE: Provide female character - Twisted - 27-04-2011 06:38 AM

(27-04-2011 06:23 AM)Tanis Wrote:  
(27-04-2011 06:01 AM)PrivateWolf Wrote:  Woman....... are only forced to enlist in the military if they are running low on troops and really desperate to find new recruit....

/go die

Where did you grow up? Under a rock? Women were NEVER forced to join the military. Granted it took a long time for them to get the respect they deserve. Your chauvinist attitude is sad. In some cases women do better in the military than men.

Go crawl back under your ancient chauvinistic rock.

eeekkKK!!!

RE: Provide female character - Thomas_E_Bryson - 27-04-2011 07:02 AM

I vote positive to female charcters BUT. females cloths / gears should be the same that male soldiers