23-02-2011, 03:11 AM
(16-12-2010 06:02 PM)Eviction Wrote: [ -> ]Well,
When I first heard of it I thought "Great another copy of Black Ops , or another game were we are going to have to pay massive ammounts of cash". I was quite wrong , Battlefield is quite eye catcher. The thing I love about it is
1) Vechicles - I mean c'mon how cool is that right?
2) Realistic combat - This isnt like BFH were you must shoot someone around 100 times to kill then - this take stratagy.
3) I like the classes - Brings diversity in the game
I player for at least 8 rounds , I came in 1st place on my third round with 23 kills 0 deaths. I really do love the game and I would not mind paying some money for better weapons. Though EA , i do have a couple recomendations.
1) Make the weps that cost real money more affordable. That way more people would play.
2) Please do not make people who payer for weapons unkillable like in BFH. ( I personaly buyer Uber weps in BFH )
3) Perhaps you can make kill streak awards like in Black Ops. Not copying them or anything , but perhaps with a kill streak of 5 people with a Machine Gun you get some frags. Or perhaps a better weapon until you die.
4) Once store is released make a diversity of weapons that can have Add Ons like scopes , silencers , etc
Other then that I am fully satisfied with this game , awesome game. And I LOVE it. Once my Alienware m11x gets here I shall dedicate massive ammounts of my time to it. Kudos to you EA , youve done it once again.
Doesn't Medal of Honor have killstreaks just like in Modern Warfare 2?