Hallo, Gast!

03-08-2012, 05:10 PM | Beitrag #21
Offline CropedFrag 
Very cool indeed. Thanks for the tip Smile Maybe now it boost memory performance a bit
05-08-2012, 12:07 PM | Beitrag #22
Offline jayman666 
hey evry time i click play now it takes loads on a smaller screen then it gets to the main screen nd its all blank
need helllp
05-08-2012, 06:41 PM | Beitrag #23
Offline [RED]Chronox 
(05-08-2012 12:07 PM)jayman666 schrieb:  hey evry time i click play now it takes loads on a smaller screen then it gets to the main screen nd its all blank
need helllp

Wrong topic.

But close the game then try again, it usually works for me.

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
06-08-2012, 12:55 PM | Beitrag #24
Offline CropedFrag 
I showed this to more people and they said it works Wink
Again, thanks for the fix.

I can't find how to make the clean schedule intervals shorter, do you know if it is possible?
06-08-2012, 01:08 PM | Beitrag #25
Online HomeSen 
(06-08-2012 12:55 PM)CropedFrag schrieb:  [...]

I can't find how to make the clean schedule intervals shorter, do you know if it is possible?

Yes, it is. The tool gets set up as a "planned task", and you can change this task's behavior by opening the "CleanMem Mini Monitor", right-click on it's try icon and select "Change CleanMem Auto Runtime". This will open the "Planned Tasks" panel. Find the task named "Clean System Memory", right-click on it and select "Properties". Switch to the "Trigger" panel and modify both triggers to the time you want Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Bild: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

06-08-2012, 08:15 PM | Beitrag #26
Offline Chronox. 
(06-08-2012 01:08 PM)HomeSen schrieb:  
(06-08-2012 12:55 PM)CropedFrag schrieb:  [...]

Yes, it is. The tool gets set up as a "planned task", and you can change this task's behavior by opening the "CleanMem Mini Monitor", right-click on it's try icon and select "Change CleanMem Auto Runtime". This will open the "Planned Tasks" panel. Find the task named "Clean System Memory", right-click on it and select "Properties". Switch to the "Trigger" panel and modify both triggers to the time you want Wink

Good info there HomeSen, added both Q & A to the F.A.Q thanks Big Grin

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
07-08-2012, 11:39 AM | Beitrag #27
Online HomeSen 
Also works great for Firefox. My FF always started clogging up my RAM and frequently became unresponsive for ~3secs. Now it only consumes ~100MB (as compared to 1.5GB, before) and I never had any hick-ups Smile

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

08-08-2012, 09:13 PM | Beitrag #28
Offline Jordanisawesome 
Is there anyway I can reload the game I was messing around with my documents and now cant access any of the levels Sad
13-08-2012, 01:24 AM | Beitrag #29
Offline 303ConArtist 
(07-08-2012 11:39 AM)HomeSen schrieb:  Also works great for Firefox. My FF always started clogging up my RAM and frequently became unresponsive for ~3secs. Now it only consumes ~100MB (as compared to 1.5GB, before) and I never had any hick-ups Smile

Oh boy, thanks for sharing that, my FF is also a son-of-a-female dog, will try that as well.

OT: works like a charm, thanks.

Edit: there are quite some lags when there are other programms, like Chrome, running on the background and they start almost immediately. I can't be sure but I think that it's the program's fault, as the lags didn't use to start so early while the game was running.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 13-08-2012 06:00 PM von 303ConArtist.)
14-08-2012, 03:47 PM | Beitrag #30
Offline Dipyrone 
Nice, nice ... thx for the guide, is perfect for me Big Grin

Return to original Battlefield spirit of fight.
07-09-2012, 03:53 PM | Beitrag #31
Offline secertweapon56 
hi i got a question can this work for memory error?
07-09-2012, 04:00 PM | Beitrag #32
Offline secertweapon56 
will this work for memory errorSad
07-09-2012, 04:51 PM | Beitrag #33
Offline [RED]Chronox 
Yes, for most memoery.dll errors it SHOULD work.

At least it did for me and a few others.

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
29-09-2012, 09:16 AM | Beitrag #34
Offline pripri78 
when i plaay well basicly start the game i have a white screen i dont, know what to do so, can anyone,help me with this issuie.Sad

[/align]
07-10-2012, 02:15 PM | Beitrag #35
Offline ChillPill 
Does this also work for the random game freezes, I dont really have much issues with the errors that give me the "Error: memory.dll" message. Or is the random freeze caused by the leak, all i can do is manually reset my computer if it crashes, so i never get a error message to read Smile
07-10-2012, 02:57 PM | Beitrag #36
Offline ChillPill 
Tried it, still crashes Sad Must be something else then. Too bad I really like this game.
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM | Beitrag #37
Offline [RED]Chronox 
Random freezes and bsods doesnt mean it is the leak issue.

When you get a memory leak error it will display something like "Error: memory.dll" size or something like that.

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
12-10-2012, 02:20 PM | Beitrag #38
Offline 303ConArtist 
I have a question:

Both game and PTE executables are named BFP4f, so does it work for both of them if it's on the opearating list or you need to include it twice?

I already renamed the PTE .exe to add it in the list and will test it, but I'd like an answer anyway.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 12-10-2012 02:21 PM von 303ConArtist.)
12-10-2012, 10:03 PM | Beitrag #39
Online HomeSen 
AFAIK, it should immediately work for the PTE executable, too. CleanMem searches for process names, and those are the same for the "main game" and the PTE Wink

16-11-2012, 03:30 AM | Beitrag #40
Offline Cpt.gamer74 
(26-07-2012 12:33 PM)DA_CAT824 schrieb:  sorry but what exactly is the "memory leak" issue?
It's when there are no servers to go on you can still see that you friends are playing and cant join them, clicking "PLAY NOW" wont work nothing shows up in server list or bookmarks. I just won M95 for 7 days and I cant go on a server Sad

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.