Hallo, Gast!

16-01-2011, 09:32 PM | Beitrag #241
Offline Mendel 
Have anyone actually seen a cheater get kicked by punkbuster yet?

youtube channel (no bfp4f content yet)
16-01-2011, 09:33 PM | Beitrag #242
Offline columdrum 
seem that the punbuster AKA "placebo" havent worked against the cheaters, its all i can say Confused
16-01-2011, 09:44 PM | Beitrag #243
Offline Janovjev 
tbh,i'd rather play against impossible odds against hackers then to deal with PB
16-01-2011, 10:32 PM | Beitrag #244
Offline Kingstone77 
I can't even get 10 seconds n the game and I get kicked out. I don't cheat even though I suck, so I'm a bit pissed that it's not letting me play
16-01-2011, 11:36 PM | Beitrag #245
Offline YAIR552 
ideleted the game
net552@INN.co.il Player net5522222Or something
17-01-2011, 12:21 AM | Beitrag #246
Offline Max_Destruction 
okay for you guys trying to play and are getting kicked, I might have a solution. I disabled my firewall and lo and behold, I did not get kicked. Not real happy with this fix but it worked. (UPDATE) I use Online Armor for firewall and saw that punkbuster was not being allowed to run. Going to try to give it access and hope for the best.
BTW, It doesn't seem PB works all that great anyway. Since this is a free game, are cheaters getting a hardware ban. It's extremely annoying to get shot thru walls and all the other cheats. Seriously, it's like having a dart contest with a blind man. But I guess some people enjoy that.
17-01-2011, 12:30 AM | Beitrag #247
Offline Jihad
You don't need to turn your firewall off, you need to set up PunkBuster properly. I looked at my PB log and every single person on it that was kicked was kicked for communication issues. You must allow PnkBstrB.exe access.
17-01-2011, 02:45 AM | Beitrag #248
Offline super1388 
VERY HAPPY!!!!

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/super1388.png/[img]
17-01-2011, 04:20 AM | Beitrag #249
Offline Mbison 
yess no more cowgirl or nrg2010 aimbotting!!
17-01-2011, 10:54 AM | Beitrag #250
Offline g0d^^ 
About time sick of trying to play when every game a guy is going 30/0... but of course they will hack a bypass which is just the nature of gaming. Sad

I don't know just assuming there will be at least a small few that are hacking no matter what even if people have to sell a hack for a free game lol some idiot would buy it, hopefully they can add a kick vote and report a player feature even possibly too.

AND ADD THE CHOPPERS AND THE PLANE AND LET US CHANGE CLASSES AND ETC TOO!!
(16-01-2011 09:32 PM)Mendel schrieb:  Have anyone actually seen a cheater get kicked by punkbuster yet?
no and thats my pont exactly and the poster above you just saying the hacks that are out cause im sure they will just try to release them not smart... i googled one of them and found nothing related so hopfully you aint posting hacks on here.

funny you know the name of hacks that is kinda odd, yes?
(17-01-2011 04:20 AM)_-Mbison-_ schrieb:  yess no more cowgirl or nrg2010 aimbotting!!
Use your brains, why would you post that what beta tester knows the name of the hacks that are being used???

Certainly not me and if I did i would not be trying to inform the playing community I would contact the people in the need to know.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-01-2011 11:00 AM von g0d^^.)
17-01-2011, 02:12 PM | Beitrag #251
Offline JU57FL1P 
I really like punkbuster, but I think it's not effective enough... could be better!
I've still seen hackers ingame.
also one of the bugs is when you hit your own man with a tank(run into them) it throws them up in the air(i tried it out) and you can land on roofs that you are not able to go...
also I think there should be a server browser, so that you just don't join a random game...

When you try to be the best, you die like the rest...
17-01-2011, 02:19 PM | Beitrag #252
Offline Galafon 
Cheaters must die!
17-01-2011, 03:21 PM | Beitrag #253
Offline CFghost 
those hackers must have a way to bypass punkbuster

17-01-2011, 03:58 PM | Beitrag #254
Offline w1ggy 
well punkbuster has never solved any hacker issues in any game bf2 bf 2142 bad compeny 1 and 2 cod all of them hacked to hell and back and on the server last night was 5 hackers the worst being moms-tampon who openly admitted useing hacks and out witting punk buster.Sick of spending money on games to have it ruined by muppets who cant play fair .punk buster isnt upto the job .There seems to be about 9 hacks on the net if you google them i dont understand them at all, or how they work but thgey seem to be allways ahead of punkbuster enough to ruin our games with cheats .I get shot alot im rubbish at it i have not got an issue with being shot lots buy skilled players but do hate cheaters who fire into buildings seen by kill cam and by me when u hunted him down ,and everyone all over the map getting hit , so shhot a wall and hit everyone i allso watched this when i was behind him when he was on the same side as me.We had big problems on bf2 with this and 2142 then COD and now i dont play bad compeny 2 on pc as its hacked to hell at night.Fed up with it all to be honest .
17-01-2011, 04:32 PM | Beitrag #255
Offline Nitronige 
Reading these posts seems like daja-vu it's the same story with every FPS and many other games .We as players ,server admins and streaming admins have been banging our heads up against walls for many years, my clan over the years have been reponsible for taking 8 servers to number 1 in the world this was done by hard work from a deadicated team of admins the strived to make our servers a better place to play, But this didn't happen over night it took years to teach admins what to look for and how to deal with these issues. We were attacked by players using modified servers to spoof accounts and get them banned(EA did help solve this issue but way to late) . What these servers need are real Admins to look after them 24/7
17-01-2011, 04:34 PM | Beitrag #256
Offline trolls5ever 
If it is the same one as BFH, it might need some tweaks... im watching youtube in the back, and punkbuster kicks me out. its so annoying... but great thanks for it.

Ps, couldnt do the PCU test cuz my comp for some reason lagggs, even wih like 4 ppl on each team. need to make smoother anomation... and better interface. the scrolling bar is WEIRD!
17-01-2011, 05:11 PM | Beitrag #257
Offline Ballamore 
Okay, played all morning without a problem, now when i play 2-3mins i am getting kicked by PunkBuster. WtF i hate that problem, i bough Medal of Honor and wasted my money, because i got kicked again by PB and gave up. I hope there is a fix or something, because this sux so much. Why is so hard to find other hacking protection program, imo PB fails.
17-01-2011, 06:27 PM | Beitrag #258
Offline JU57FL1P 
not a single part of software is "bulletproof" but it's just that it could be better.
Punkbuster has done a great job so far, and it will, but it has some glitches... that need to be sorted out.
and I don't get it, cheat in beta?? cmon guys, this is lame!!! learn to play... I've done 19K 2D ratio, but it was because I sniped and used a tank... it's almost impossible on ground...

but at least there are A LOT LESS hackes!!
and really you need to sort out game bugs, there are just too many of them...
I'd like to help to delvelop this game IF I get the premission( I have almost 90% modded nfs shift, also done bf2, MOH airborne etc...)

BTW, really we need a SERVER BROWSER!!!!!!!

When you try to be the best, you die like the rest...
17-01-2011, 06:35 PM | Beitrag #259
Offline CreeperMoss 
(17-01-2011 10:54 AM)gZeroD schrieb:  About time sick of trying to play when every game a guy is going 30/0... but of course they will hack a bypass which is just the nature of gaming. Sad

I don't know just assuming there will be at least a small few that are hacking no matter what even if people have to sell a hack for a free game lol some idiot would buy it, hopefully they can add a kick vote and report a player feature even possibly too.

AND ADD THE CHOPPERS AND THE PLANE AND LET US CHANGE CLASSES AND ETC TOO!!
(16-01-2011 09:32 PM)Mendel schrieb:  Have anyone actually seen a cheater get kicked by punkbuster yet?
no and thats my pont exactly and the poster above you just saying the hacks that are out cause im sure they will just try to release them not smart... i googled one of them and found nothing related so hopfully you aint posting hacks on here.

funny you know the name of hacks that is kinda odd, yes?
(17-01-2011 04:20 AM)_-Mbison-_ schrieb:  yess no more cowgirl or nrg2010 aimbotting!!
Use your brains, why would you post that what beta tester knows the name of the hacks that are being used???

Certainly not me and if I did i would not be trying to inform the playing community I would contact the people in the need to know.

Wow. "The name of the hacks?" Those are OBVIOUSLY player names.
And I would say most people "know the names of the hacks being used". Aimbot, wallhack, these are pretty generic terms.

Engineers do it with a repair tool
[Bild: BFP4Fsig2.jpg]

Sig by Airth
17-01-2011, 06:56 PM | Beitrag #260
Offline SolidnySnake 
we need have a "vote kick"

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.