Hallo, Gast!

09-05-2012, 02:42 AM | Beitrag #1
Offline DrDred-E 
I actually have a solution to the whole problem. Give everyone nades of equal power (back to the pre-patch level but not water balloon level). The trick is to make the time of a new toss more realistic say 5 or 6 seconds (or more). This would solve the problem of spammers tossing all of their nades within a few seconds and basically creating a personal mortar strike.

Where EA can make there boost money or have you spend your in game bf points is actually simply to decrease the time incrementally of a new toss, but never to a ridicules level. The training can stay the same to increase the amount of nades carried. This solution actually sovles most of the problems. Tell me what you guys and gals think.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

http://www.youtube.com/user/dredloc121?feature=mhee
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-05-2012 02:50 AM von DrDred-E.)
09-05-2012, 02:56 AM | Beitrag #2
Offline [MIA]Hemp79 
Yes the nades are totally OP atm. They definitely need to nerf them and make the blast radius 1/2 as big. Till then chuck em if u got em.

[Bild: hemp79jungle1.jpg]
09-05-2012, 03:31 AM | Beitrag #3
Offline Prof.Oak 
Still wont solve the problem. Well just have more noobs throwing nades than ecer before. Noobs like you.

[Bild: 66becc25ecdf3be72003b228fb70157aa90ab8f0.png]
09-05-2012, 03:32 AM | Beitrag #4
Offline DrDred-E 
(09-05-2012 03:31 AM)Prof.Oak schrieb:  Still wont solve the problem. Well just have more noobs throwing nades than ecer before. Noobs like you.

How so??

09-05-2012, 03:43 AM | Beitrag #5
Offline JuniorJr 
(09-05-2012 03:31 AM)Prof.Oak schrieb:  Still wont solve the problem. Well just have more noobs throwing nades than ecer before. Noobs like you.

It'll help at least.. And Dred has been here since CB, commenting, and suggesting,who the f are you again?

[Bild: BFAAT.png]
09-05-2012, 04:51 AM | Beitrag #6
Offline DeadxPixels 
Something I suggested would at least lessen the annoyance of boosted grenades.

Uhh... paraphrasing myself, "instead of killing everything within the radius, have the damage decrease as it goes through players." My example was: line up 5 guys, toss a boosted nade in front of them, it kills all of them-- my suggestion would have it kill the first guy, seriously injure the guy behind him, hurt the 3rd guy, and so on.

It was added to the Explosions suggestion,

09-05-2012, 05:14 AM | Beitrag #7
Offline DrDred-E 
(09-05-2012 04:51 AM)DeadxPixels schrieb:  Something I suggested would at least lessen the annoyance of boosted grenades.

Uhh... paraphrasing myself, "instead of killing everything within the radius, have the damage decrease as it goes through players." My example was: line up 5 guys, toss a boosted nade in front of them, it kills all of them-- my suggestion would have it kill the first guy, seriously injure the guy behind him, hurt the 3rd guy, and so on.

It was added to the Explosions suggestion,
I wonder if that can be modeled???Is the engine that robust???would be nice.

09-05-2012, 07:28 AM | Beitrag #8
Offline weyrinth 
Just make the damage radius huge and the kill radius small.

Waiting for Signature
09-05-2012, 07:46 AM | Beitrag #9
Offline Strac.CRO 
@ DrDred-E .... wrong solution but grenades could use slightly more time to explode.

correct solution:
1. buff non-boosted grenades to pre-T3 stats
2. keep boosted power
3. remove damage of any type of grenades to APCs and tanks
4. assault 4G (2TP), support and engineer 2G (1TP), recon 0G (4-5 clays, 2-3 TPs)
5. buff non-boosted claymore to pre-T3 stats with even slightly more power and range but don't increase radius
6. remove shotguns from recon class and give them MP5 and MP7 with suppressors (silencers).
7. remove dual weapon booster and kevlar booster

[Bild: journeyv.jpg]

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-05-2012 08:09 AM von Strac.CRO.)
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM | Beitrag #10
Offline Mr.Profesional 
Sorry... I really don't know what to say about DrDread solution... it may work... but ...

But we know how EASY makes the "balance" - At first they Release Over Powered things, then very Under Power them, create a Booster which makes everything Over Powered again and Officially claim: We made "balance", In the name of "balance" we can't give anything for compensation, because you exepted TOS - Just Pay again... and you'll get everything you already got purchased Permanent.

So... I really don't expect anything good from EASY... as always... they manage... to surprice me... and give one choose... just silently exept everything.

Silently /Sign, but it won't help to implement this suggestion... [/realism]

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-05-2012 08:44 AM von Mr.Profesional.)
10-05-2012, 01:51 AM | Beitrag #11
Offline DeadxPixels 
(09-05-2012 05:14 AM)DrDred-E schrieb:  
(09-05-2012 04:51 AM)DeadxPixels schrieb:  mypostmypostblahblah
I wonder if that can be modeled???Is the engine that robust???would be nice.

That's what I included in my suggestion, "if it's possible with the engine to have it like this"
It would make explosions a bit more realistic.

10-05-2012, 02:10 AM | Beitrag #12
Offline [ANC]RicocheT-M 
(09-05-2012 07:46 AM)Str1000ac schrieb:  @ DrDred-E .... wrong solution but grenades could use slightly more time to explode.

3. remove damage of any type of grenades to APCs and tanks
4. assault 4G (2TP), support and engineer 2G (1TP), recon 0G (4-5 clays, 2-3 TPs)

6. remove shotguns from recon class and give them MP5 and MP7 with suppressors (silencers).
7. remove dual weapon booster and kevlar booster

do you are smoking crack?!
i use boosted grenades often to defend my self against armor, and they will never remove kelvar and slot booster, because its so profitable, the more viable solution is increase delay to explode

[Bild: a854cc70dca04fe59e069e831bd1a8c63bf8ef38.png]

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.