Hallo, Gast!

09-01-2012, 01:55 AM | Beitrag #6321
Offline Razorasadsid 
EAsy is certainly slEAsy.

09-01-2012, 02:04 AM | Beitrag #6322
Offline MestreMinete 
Do i realy have to continue playing with boosted RPG or boosted grenedes, Spas-15 or Usas-12 and a handgun like everyone else, i will until i get bored, but im not buying anything with Battlefouds!!!!, just keep that in mind.

Hakers are ruining this game and wen they are lots and lots of them im leaving this pice of ......

oh, one more thig, we will pass the milion mark of viewers on this thread, and we will pass 10000 posts and will just keep posting until EASY satisfies our simple demands. You know, those things you guys stole from us!!!
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-01-2012 02:13 AM von MestreMinete.)
09-01-2012, 02:15 AM | Beitrag #6323
Offline ColemanV 
Now whatch this ignorance on twitter:
-----------
@ColemanVirgil
@Silvanoshi_EA
Mr. Murphy, its time to wake up and work for your paycheck.You supposed to communicate with the BFP4F community. DO IT, NOW!
-
Chris Murphy
@Silvanoshi_EA

Massive shout out to the great guys and gals at @Oldguysgaming . They sent us an awesome card for the community! http://bit.ly/zMpp77 #BFP4F

-----------
The total disregarding of messages and warnings.
And this guy supposedly is "Your friendly neighbourhood Community Representative for Battlefield Play4Free."
What this guy does for getting paid?
Can I have his job please? Big Grin
I can honestly say, that at least I would TRY to do my best efforts earning the paycheck, so the community would feel like someone would actually listen to the countless message.
I couldn't sleep if I wouldn't do everything in my power and make the community know, that I've done everything.Blush
And Old Guys? wtf? a greeting card to EASY?Huh

[Bild: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-01-2012 02:20 AM von ColemanV.)
09-01-2012, 02:27 AM | Beitrag #6324
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-01-2012 02:15 AM)ColemanV schrieb:  And Old Guys? wtf? a greeting card to EASY?Huh

I call BS on this one. Considering that OG was canceling either all or most of their servers over this debacle, I sincerely doubt that they'd be sending anyone at EAsy a card of any kind.. unless it was one displaying a middle finger.

[Bild: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
09-01-2012, 02:28 AM | Beitrag #6325
Offline MestreMinete 
(08-01-2012 06:31 PM)Tuga schrieb:  
(08-01-2012 01:46 PM)Kw4s schrieb:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win
29:22-
  • most people on the forums are assuming people will be leaving game, but the user base stays static
  • only small percentage of community are forum posters
  • users saying one thing (ie. "I'm going to leave this game." etc.) and doing the opposite (ie. sticking around, buying boosters, playing with helis, buying weapon attachments)
  • actual increase of sales (because of people wanting to bring back their weapons by buying attachments)

So... yeah, they are not going to bring our weapons back.
And yes, i know that this video was about bfh not bfp4f but principle is the same
I just wish that there weren't so many people still willing to kiss their backside. Shills. I doubt that many people can afford attachments that almost equal a working salary. Even if they can it won't be for long because the game is now more frustrating than enjoyable and it's a heavy expense to incur for any of the 99%.

This is not the same thing, they are thinking it is but is not, well we just have to wait for them to check the revenues at the end of the month and compare it, if they are lower they were wrong and we are going to see some positive changes, if not ......... well im leaving and i think a few thouthand more. Its not only the weapons, everybody is conplayning about the boosted mortar strikes, the over powerd USAS-12, and the Boosted RPG infantary kilings, those are the main weapons on the game now. I see boosters every were, but are they realy bought with BF or with creadits, im buying everithig with credits, im not spending another euro on this game until i see some changes, and thats not only me.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-01-2012 02:35 AM von MestreMinete.)
09-01-2012, 02:30 AM | Beitrag #6326
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-01-2012 02:28 AM)MestreMinete schrieb:  
(08-01-2012 06:31 PM)Tuga schrieb:  
(08-01-2012 01:46 PM)Kw4s schrieb:  http://www.slideshare.net/bcousins/paying-to-win
29:22-
  • most people on the forums are assuming people will be leaving game, but the user base stays static
  • only small percentage of community are forum posters
  • users saying one thing (ie. "I'm going to leave this game." etc.) and doing the opposite (ie. sticking around, buying boosters, playing with helis, buying weapon attachments)
  • actual increase of sales (because of people wanting to bring back their weapons by buying attachments)

So... yeah, they are not going to bring our weapons back.
And yes, i know that this video was about bfh not bfp4f but principle is the same
I just wish that there weren't so many people still willing to kiss their backside. Shills. I doubt that many people can afford attachments that almost equal a working salary. Even if they can it won't be for long because the game is now more frustrating than enjoyable and it's a heavy expense to incur for any of the 99%.

This is not the same thing, they are thinking it is but is not, well we just have to wait for them to check the revenues at the end of the month and compare it, if they are lower they were wrong and we are going to see some positive changes, if not ......... well im leaving and i think a few thouthand more. Its not only the weapons, everybody is conplayning about the boosted mortar strikes, the over powerd USAS-12, and the Boosted RPG infantary kilings, those are the main weapons on the game now. I see boosters every were, but are they realy bought with BF or with creadits, im buying everithig with credits, im not spending another euro on this game until i see some thanges, and thats not only me.

No matter how much we fuss about it, they're not going to come forward and openly divulge revenue figures. Even if their figures were in fact down, they'll speak to the contrary. Trust me on that.

09-01-2012, 02:39 AM | Beitrag #6327
Offline MestreMinete 
i know that, but they want the reveneu hier, if its going down they will have to do somethig about it. Dont you think.
09-01-2012, 02:44 AM | Beitrag #6328
Offline Bond4141 
hey, EAsy..
.……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./

i'll be on COD

________________$$$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
__________$$$$$$____$$$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$__$$
$$$$$$__$$____$$____$$____$$____$$
$$____$$$$________________$$____$$
$$______$$______________________$$
__$$____$$______________________$$
___$$$__$$______________________$$
____$$__________________________$$
_____$$$________________________$$
______$$______________________$$$
_______$$$____________________$$
________$$____________________$$
_________$$$________________$$$
__________$$________________$$
__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[Bild: newsigduckEA.jpg]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-01-2012 02:47 AM von Bond4141.)
09-01-2012, 03:10 AM | Beitrag #6329
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-01-2012 02:39 AM)MestreMinete schrieb:  i know that, but they want the reveneu hier, if its going down they will have to do somethig about it. Dont you think.

Sure.. they'll continue to count on the rather significant percentage of players who have no interest in either reading or communicating via the forum. So long as that happens, nothing will change.

09-01-2012, 03:14 AM | Beitrag #6330
Offline Bond4141 
^ they can't say that percentage is good, as they don't have any way of knowing if they like it or not (mayby they think the unthinking percentage is thinking that us, the forumers will fix it all and untill then they will juust keep playing, but as we don't know then we cann't tell, because i could say all japeneese people like to eat potatoes. but i would have no actual proof as they couln't tell me other wise.

[Bild: newsigduckEA.jpg]
09-01-2012, 03:22 AM | Beitrag #6331
Offline Atherosclerosis 
Can anyone tell me why this thread is not closed yet? Easy has decided to stand by their decision so i dont see the point of keeping this thread. Oh yeah, maybe this thread was made for discussion between players, not the discussion between community and eAsy. Anyway, im enjoy playing World of tank Smile
09-01-2012, 03:37 AM | Beitrag #6332
Offline CrazyDragonLord 
Played Battlefield play4free as my first real FPS. Now it sucks. All of the good severs have pulled out, along with all the good maps and players. Ever heard of someone NAMING there solider Battlefieldp4f_is_fun? That's BS, and I quit.

CrazyDragonLord RIP
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
09-01-2012, 03:43 AM | Beitrag #6333
Offline KillerSupreme 
Thieves!!!!!!!!!
09-01-2012, 04:21 AM | Beitrag #6334
Offline Parrina 
(09-01-2012 02:15 AM)ColemanV schrieb:  Now whatch this ignorance on twitter:
-----------
@ColemanVirgil
@Silvanoshi_EA
Mr. Murphy, its time to wake up and work for your paycheck.You supposed to communicate with the BFP4F community. DO IT, NOW!
-
Chris Murphy
@Silvanoshi_EA

Massive shout out to the great guys and gals at @Oldguysgaming . They sent us an awesome card for the community! http://bit.ly/zMpp77 #BFP4F

-----------
And this guy supposedly is "Your friendly neighbourhood Community Representative for Battlefield Play4Free."
I can honestly say, that at least I would TRY to do my best efforts earning the paycheck, so the community would feel like someone would actually listen to the countless message.
I couldn't sleep if I wouldn't do everything in my power and make the community know, that I've done everything.Blush

Its like they live in their own little world ruled by greed and dishonesty.These guys need a major kick in the nuts so they can pay attention to the customers and fix this.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
09-01-2012, 04:36 AM | Beitrag #6335
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(09-01-2012 04:21 AM)Parrina schrieb:  Its like they live in their own little world ruled by greed and dishonesty.These guys need a major kick in the nuts so they can pay attention to the customers and fix this.

We have a WINNER! Tongue

09-01-2012, 06:22 AM | Beitrag #6336
Offline Hans95 
(09-01-2012 04:21 AM)Parrina schrieb:  
(09-01-2012 02:15 AM)ColemanV schrieb:  Now whatch this ignorance on twitter:
-----------
@ColemanVirgil
@Silvanoshi_EA
-
Chris Murphy
@Silvanoshi_EA

-----------

Its like they live in their own little world ruled by greed and dishonesty.These guys need a major kick in the nuts so they can pay attention to the customers and fix this.

+1
09-01-2012, 06:33 AM | Beitrag #6337
Offline Wizlawz 
(09-01-2012 01:31 AM)Ghostrider0067 schrieb:  Wake up, dude. Seriously.

NOOO ! let me sleep , seriously

[Bild: 1977958]
09-01-2012, 06:39 AM | Beitrag #6338
Offline Wizlawz 
SHOULD HAVE NEVER NERFED ANYTHING,... EXCEPT MAYBE THE PLAYERS

[Bild: thumbnail.aspx?q=1524027753011&i...-86254.jpg]

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-01-2012 06:40 AM von Wizlawz.)
09-01-2012, 07:06 AM | Beitrag #6339
Offline Wizlawz 

09-01-2012, 07:20 AM | Beitrag #6340
Offline JoMedicNutz
Time to file our complaints

Everyone who feels like they have been ripped off by EAsy post your complaint here.
http://www.ic3.gov

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), funded in part by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

Flame on!

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.