06-01-2012, 08:04 PM | Beitrag #6181
Offline vexzoid 
Give us back what we paid!
Not this +3 craps!!!!
06-01-2012, 08:25 PM | Beitrag #6182
Offline Fowler 
(06-01-2012 04:26 PM)Henvar schrieb:  
(06-01-2012 03:23 PM)Fowler schrieb:  Guys I got a PM back from Silvanoshi,

We have been messaging back and forth over this issue for the past 48 hours. I got a decent response from him. I am not going to post details, but the overall point is this.
(They understand we are coming from and our feedback on this matter is not going unnoticed.)

Now my opinion:
Someone higher than Sil, or Vital, made this decision. I am sure at this point they have all heard how displeased we are.
I do believe we need to keep up the pressure. This change isn't going to happen over night. I am sure they will have to head back to the drawing board. In the meantime though keep this thread going and keep the movement alive.

Also Ladies and Gents, let's not be stupid and threaten people with bodily harm or the site with DDos attacks. That behavior is childish.

Do however keep displaying your displeasure over this matter.

Fowler out!

[Bild: bovine excrement+detector+1.gif]

Come on man no BS, obviously you haven't seen my earlier posts on this matter. I am just as pissed as everyone else. I bought elite weapons and screwed over to.

[Bild: o1fM6.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06-01-2012 08:26 PM von Fowler.)
06-01-2012, 08:36 PM | Beitrag #6183
Offline Army89Delta 
don't you just hate it when retards try to play smart fowler?

06-01-2012, 08:57 PM | Beitrag #6184
Offline CropedFrag 
You guys should probably restore the normal, veteran, and elite weapon choices, and give instead real customization possibilities like muzzle, iron-sight and under-barrel...
06-01-2012, 09:16 PM | Beitrag #6185
Offline NeedSomeHP 
(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet schrieb:  Why not increase the stats of the other attachments instead?
Our goal is to create a game that is fun and enjoyable for all our players, from beginners to veterans. If we were to increase the stats of all attachments this would create a much more fast-paced and chaotic experience, that we felt would further imbalance the game and frustrate our community.

Beginners gonna get owned no matter how much you nerf my XM8AR, and good luck with the vehicle hoe you just created

[Bild: screen057m.jpg]

[Bild: screen067.jpg]

Im sure the us team was having "fun" Angry

[Bild: sig1yx.jpg]
06-01-2012, 09:39 PM | Beitrag #6186
Online [==C]Elefant 
I started playing again btw. ^^
This time though I play different. I play dirty just the way EAsy wants it to be. I use Mortar Strike Booster and RPG Booster and I don´t feel bad about it. Why?
Everybody is doing it and I´ve got tons of Credits. SO why not just have some fun with those noobs.
Today I managed to empty a server while playing with my Recon on Sharqui. It was EPIC I am telling you.
The entire enemy team raged like little kiddies but they couldn´t do anything about it so they just left the server.
So much for balance btw. ^^
I shall continue. ^^
06-01-2012, 09:44 PM | Beitrag #6187
Offline THEONERUSSIAN 
to the noob on top of me

the few of us dont play with MSB because getting a kill should give you a feeling of accomplishment. not, oh i just killed you six times without doing sh!t

[Bild: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
06-01-2012, 09:46 PM | Beitrag #6188
Online [==C]Elefant 
(06-01-2012 09:16 PM)NeedSomeHP schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet schrieb:  Why not increase the stats of the other attachments instead?
Our goal is to create a game that is fun and enjoyable for all our players, from beginners to veterans. If we were to increase the stats of all attachments this would create a much more fast-paced and chaotic experience, that we felt would further imbalance the game and frustrate our community.

Beginners gonna get owned no matter how much you nerf my XM8AR, and good luck with the vehicle hoe you just created

[Bild: screen057m.jpg]

[Bild: screen067.jpg]

Im sure the us team was having "fun" Angry

Yeah I am thinking about restarting my career as a attack helicopter pilot.
Before the release of Tier3 I used to wh0re so much with the attack helicopter. LOL
40/3 KDRs were standard back then. ^^
Maybe I should go back to it instead of Boosterstriking my enemies. ^^
06-01-2012, 09:47 PM | Beitrag #6189
Online [==C]Elefant 
(06-01-2012 09:44 PM)THEONERUSSIAN schrieb:  to the noob on top of me

the few of us dont play with MSB because getting a kill should give you a feeling of accomplishment. not, oh i just killed you six times without doing sh!t

You do realise that I am just doing this to destroy the fun? It´s for trolling purposes only. Meh I earned the Credits and can do whatever I want. If you can´t handle that then there´s a SIMPLE but effective way to avoid it, UNINSTALL the game and GTFO. Big Grin
06-01-2012, 09:50 PM | Beitrag #6190
Offline WhiteBuffalo 
This game blows now. The ONLY people that got helped with this upgrade ******** was the Cobra pilots and THIER aircraft? I'm ex-military, and a LOT of these weapons kills against armored vehicles are ********. I have guys killing me with friggin 9mm handguns in an ARMORED personal carrier? I don't THINK so!

JUST unloaded 400 rounds (counted) from a .50cal into a Cobra and it DIDN'T come down? ******** again. I'm hitting people on foot wth main gun tank rounds and they AREN'T going down? ******** again.

I noticed as I'm getting MY ass shot off by a COBRA they have all THIER legacy weapons intact, so what's up wth THAT? I get "2" DIRECT HITS on a Cobra with a tank main gun and it DOESN'T crash and burn? I don't THINK so..

If the pussies whining about getting killed because they run out there like John Wayne and can't kill a tank with a handgrenade are the cause of all this DOWNDRADED ******** so THEY can win, let'em learn to be SNEAKIER in a combat situation, OR get thier collective assed kicked. WHY do th REST of us have to suffer?

You guys have weapons takng things out that IN REAL LIFE they'd NEVER damage half the time, and weapons that SHOULD demolish target with a SINGLE round not even causing any damage!! WTF is UP with that.
06-01-2012, 09:55 PM | Beitrag #6191
Offline Parrina 
(06-01-2012 09:39 PM)Kugelhagel schrieb:  I started playing again btw. ^^
This time though I play different. I play dirty just the way EAsy wants it to be. I use Mortar Strike Booster and RPG Booster and I don´t feel bad about it. Why?
Everybody is doing it and I´ve got tons of Credits. SO why not just have some fun with those noobs.
Today I managed to empty a server while playing with my Recon on Sharqui. It was EPIC I am telling you.
The entire enemy team raged like little kiddies but they couldn´t do anything about it so they just left the server.
I shall continue. ^^

The few times i play this is what i do as well.I go in with my engineer and his USAS and RPG boost and wreak havoc.I dont like it and neither do other players but until they return my guns this is the way its going to be.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
06-01-2012, 10:07 PM | Beitrag #6192
Offline Razorasadsid 
Guys, I think Warface is a great game to look forward to! Big Grin

06-01-2012, 10:08 PM | Beitrag #6193
Offline hittmen0t 
I shall continue. ^^

Great idea in fact. I never gave a heap of dung about boosters, but I too have tons of credits and if EAsy wants me to have fun my own way, that is what I will do. RPG booster, here I come!

Summing it all up:
.:Camper:. Wrote:Nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf. Oh hello EAsy

[Bild: EAfailed.png]
06-01-2012, 10:46 PM | Beitrag #6194
Online [==C]Elefant 
(06-01-2012 10:07 PM)Razorasadsid schrieb:  Guys, I think Warface is a great game to look forward to! Big Grin

Yeah this year will be EPIC with all the new free2play games. I am looking forward to this game. I´ve watched a couple of closed beta gameplay videos and it looks like a mix between COD and Battlefield 3.
06-01-2012, 10:51 PM | Beitrag #6195
Online [==C]Elefant 
(06-01-2012 10:08 PM)hittmen0t schrieb:  
I shall continue. ^^

Great idea in fact. I never gave a heap of dung about boosters, but I too have tons of credits and if EAsy wants me to have fun my own way, that is what I will do. RPG booster, here I come!

I don´t feel ashamed using Boosters. Almost everyone is using some kind of Booster so why shouldn´t I do the same? It´s just that when a good player starts boosting then the enemy team players won´t have so much fun. Today I and a teammate of mine mortared flag A at Basrah. The enemies couldn´t even get out LOL. We´ve done it one after another so that there´d be a constant rain of mortar strike. LOLOLOL

They respawned and got killed instantly.
I think that this is what EAsy calls fairer play. The noobs called us all kinds of names. I just told them that Boosters are available for everyone. If you enemy uses Booster then do it too. It´s war. Play fairer the EAsy way. xD
06-01-2012, 11:06 PM | Beitrag #6196
Offline Parrina 
(06-01-2012 10:51 PM)Kugelhagel schrieb:  
(06-01-2012 10:08 PM)hittmen0t schrieb:  
I shall continue. ^^

I don´t feel ashamed using Boosters. Almost everyone is using some kind of Booster so why shouldn´t I do the same? It´s just that when a good player starts boosting then the enemy team players won´t have so much fun. Today I and a teammate of mine mortared flag A at Basrah. The enemies couldn´t even get out LOL. We´ve done it one after another so that there´d be a constant rain of mortar strike. LOLOLOL

They respawned and got killed instantly.
I think that this is what EAsy calls fairer play. The noobs called us all kinds of names. I just told them that Boosters are available for everyone. If you enemy uses Booster then do it too. It´s war. Play fairer the EAsy way. xD

Thats easys version of fair play so be it.Until my payed for weapons are returned or im reimbursed for them then this will continue.I urge all others that have been swindled to do the same.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM | Beitrag #6197
Offline ~EMI~ 
I really hope that there is an update tomorrow.
06-01-2012, 11:19 PM | Beitrag #6198
Offline Jarek2 
to tell you guys the truth, going back and playing will only look like we are supporting the update because they would see more people coming back....which would be bad.

The best thing we can do is keep this thread up and running, and continue to troll EAsy for this ----
and the other more important thing would be to send a petition to IGN. It is CRITICAL that we let the big game news companies know about this, because they can spread word far faster then we could ever hope to.
06-01-2012, 11:35 PM | Beitrag #6199
Offline Razorasadsid 
I agree with jarek, publicize this, make it big news, I want this sh*t on my channel 7 man. Spread the word, and most importantly, DONT PAY, DONT PLAY!
Don't play for a week or two, if 1/10 players do this, out of 1000 players, 100 wont be there, thats 100 people missing from servers, and once people see their friends don't play, they will stop too, and the chain will continue, to much that most servers wont have people, and will shut down.
The goal is to kill this game before it zombifies, that's whats happening to BFP4F. If we don't kill the game, its going to turn into a brain dead zombie, with brain dead 12 year olds using their dads credit cards to feed brain dead easy in a washa-thon of brain dead motar strike mayhem booster sh*t. Once the community is zombiefied there will be a lack of new players, seeing as the community will be full of 12 year olds, and no sane person would walk into the mortarfest that is sarqi or the helispam that is any other big map. Easy will eventually die out, but stop the zombiefication, show to EAsy that you can't take anymore of our money! Kill the game before its reincarnated.

06-01-2012, 11:37 PM | Beitrag #6200
Offline ~EMI~ 
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid631741

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.