Hallo, Gast!

19-11-2011, 08:09 PM | Beitrag #1
Offline Vanfreddy 
Hi can someone say me why every server lagg even with ping of ~20 and low setting on a highend pc with 32mbit internet ?
is it a bug or just the free game style here?
19-11-2011, 08:12 PM | Beitrag #2
Offline soldiersoldier 
where do you live?

[Bild: showsig.php?id=d271552a4e9e970cb05b3485d3729b20]
19-11-2011, 08:18 PM | Beitrag #3
Offline Vanfreddy 
im from germany but if i join a server with ping of 20 he must be close to my town
19-11-2011, 09:05 PM | Beitrag #4
Offline BoomStick. 
Lol I just checked my server browser to find, that all available servers have 999+ ping. And it sure does feel so. It's difficult even to run straight Big Grin Makes every kill that much more precious.

[Bild: sig2.png]
19-11-2011, 11:46 PM | Beitrag #5
Offline Fallofnoobs244 
Live in NY. No problem.

[Bild: AOXQ6.png]

Guys stop flamming clearly EAsy studio's computers got hacked and all they see in the forums are "dis game is so awesome i feel like im not paying enough to play this Plz release moar updates to waste our money on useless things so I feel better." Calm down.
20-11-2011, 01:07 AM | Beitrag #6
Offline Vanfreddy 
no unplayable for me the input laggs are so big i use half mp magizne on close range i hear and see bullets and no hit nothing and im a good skilled ego shooter plz fix the shitz
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-11-2011 01:10 AM von Vanfreddy.)
20-11-2011, 01:12 AM | Beitrag #7
Online [TA]Stufa 
The servers have pretty much no lag, imo you need to lower ur graphics and/or the resolution.

[Bild: va6Fai8.png]
20-11-2011, 01:40 AM | Beitrag #8
Offline SwiftShooter 
hey there, it might be your computer, i have to relaunch the game 3 times before i could play, click 1st time, play game, lags then close game, launch the game again, play game, lags then close game, then 3rd times the charm
20-11-2011, 01:51 AM | Beitrag #9
Offline Fallofnoobs244 
Your description is terrible, I can only judge that you're lagging from the not-enough-computer-power-to-handle-medium/high-graphics lag.

Just play on low settings. Try that.

Guys stop flamming clearly EAsy studio's computers got hacked and all they see in the forums are "dis game is so awesome i feel like im not paying enough to play this Plz release moar updates to waste our money on useless things so I feel better." Calm down.
20-11-2011, 02:35 AM | Beitrag #10
Offline diZmo 
It's def PC related. I play on my regular PC with no prob on any setting, but when I play on a slightly lower end PC that I have (same internet connection though) I have to turn my settings down and even then it takes a minute for the initial lag to go away.

If it was the Battlefield servers lagging, it wouldn't clear up no matter how long I played.

Also, on my regular PC I use TeamSpeak to talk to clan mates, but on my older machine the TeamSpeak lags me like crazy...this tells me that the weaker computer is the problem, not any inherent lag in the servers.

Upgrade your PC and go pwn!!

[Bild: cool_skull.gif]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-11-2011 02:36 AM von diZmo.)
20-11-2011, 02:51 AM | Beitrag #11
Offline BoomStick. 
I wouldn't be so sure about it being hardware issue. I've been playing this game on high settings for long time (started using them back in CB once the game got fairly stable) without any trouble. But as I said before I did check my server browser and all results showed 999+ ping. Later today I even tried playing on medium settings, but just got kicked for high ping over and over again.

20-11-2011, 03:47 AM | Beitrag #12
Offline Fallofnoobs244 
(20-11-2011 02:51 AM)BoomStick. schrieb:  I wouldn't be so sure about it being hardware issue. I've been playing this game on high settings for long time (started using them back in CB once the game got fairly stable) without any trouble. But as I said before I did check my server browser and all results showed 999+ ping. Later today I even tried playing on medium settings, but just got kicked for high ping over and over again.

I SAID LOW SETTINGS!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

jeez just try some more freaking options

20-11-2011, 03:56 AM | Beitrag #13
Offline SloBambusar 
lower your resolution and settings

turn of antialising on video drivers

and clean/free your system a bit (try using ccleaner, defragment your hdd) close all programs running in background (torrents, TS, skype)

to optimize LAN for lower ping download Leatrix latency fix
20-11-2011, 07:42 PM | Beitrag #14
Offline BoomStick. 
Lol, that's what I told people to do, when they had performance issues. Now why don't you tell me, how does in your opinion my graph set and resolution affect the ping displayed by server browser, huh? I can set it all as low as possible and shut down all firewall and so on and I'll still have a hard time just trying to aim straight. And yes I did check it just to be sure.
This is completely connection related. Not a hardware issue, cause a PC that could handle this game smoothly on relatively high settings, while running some other stuff in backgroung wouldn't suddenly have trouble runing it at all with stone age graphics.
So it's either my internet provider, that's screwing up (but obviously I'm not the only one having this trouble) or it's server / game client related (which isn't that unlikely).

20-11-2011, 08:04 PM | Beitrag #15
Offline soldiersoldier 
lol dont play on official ea servers and on the eliott-ness servers they are so weak, try the 4netplayers server, they work really good

[Bild: showsig.php?id=d271552a4e9e970cb05b3485d3729b20]
11-03-2012, 06:02 PM | Beitrag #16
Offline xxgregmedicxx 
i live in a canada ontairo what is the best ping for me 20- or 999+?
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM | Beitrag #17
Offline SloBambusar 
try some software to tune up your connection
some suggest this latency fix
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/in...cyFix.html

or M internet optimizer

or TCPoptimizer (probbably the best)
http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

close uTorrent and similar programs
try opening ports on your ruter (http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...tid=42375) here you can find ports list

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.